- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Caitlyn finally shrank, but now what happens? 

 

Chapter 4: Caitlyn’s New Life

 

A few moments later she was looking face to face with Mimi, only she seemed normal size now. A few feet taller than Caitlyn in fact. “How strange, when did you grow so tall?” Her mind was still foggy.

 

She closed her eyes once again when the realization hit her. She sat up and began breathing heavily. “Oh no. Oh no. Oh god no.” she muttered in a panicked voice. Mimi crouched down beside her, and gave her a hug. Caitlyn felt uncomforted by the breasts being pressed against her own naked skin, even less so by the hard nipples that poked her.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart, looks like you’ve shrunk. It’s ok though. It’s not so bad once you get used to it. If you learn to like it it’s kinda fun.” She smiled warmly at her newly shrunken peer. “I bet your friends will take good care of you.”

 

If faced with the hypothetical situation of being a mini, and choosing who to take care of her, that morning she would have immediately said Marissa. However, after seeing her play with Mimi she wasn’t quite so sure.

 

“No, I’ve got to get out of here… I can’t stay like this…” Mimi stood up and scoffed. “Don’t be silly. Every koonago needs an owner. Let’s go back to Mistress and Princess.” She grabbed Caitlyn’s arm, but she pulled away. “No plea--” She was cut off by a booming voice. “Caitlyn? Are you ok? Where are you?”

 

“Oh good, it’s Mistress. Saves us lots of time. Mistress! we’re in here!.” Mimi yelled as loudly as her little lungs would allow. The massive bathroom door opened, and Carol looked around for Caitlyn. Surprised to see nothing, she looked down for her pet, saw Caitlyn’s clothing in a pile, and then noticed an adorable sight.

 

“Awww.. You two look so cute!” Caitlyn was horrified at her reaction. She seemed entirely unfazed, and showed no sympathy for her newfound condition. “Oooh, I have an idea! Caitlyn, let’s make this Marissa’s best birthday ever!”

 

“What? No please! You have to help me!” Caitlyn pleaded with the giant girl that stood before her. “Help you? You know that there’s no way to get you back to normal you cutie. You should consider yourself lucky that this happened while you were with us. Who knows what kind of perverts would have found you otherwise!” She giggled at the obvious irony of the situation.

 

Carol reached down, picked up Mimi, and her newly shrunken toy. “Caitlyn was horrified at the way her breasts were being squashed by her giant friend’s fingers. She placed Mimi into her shirt pocket and took a moment to examine Caitlyn’s body. She opened her hand and smiled when Caitlyn attempted to cover herself with her arms. She could see that Caitlyn’s breasts were trying their hardest to burst forth from their new prison, and decided to oblige them.

 

She easily moved her arms away from her body, revealing her nude form to prying eyes. “You are even cuter naked! I wish I could have seen your bare boobies at full size, but beggars can’t be choosers!” She began to play with Caitlyn’s robust bouncing chest, poking them, and squeezing them together with her thumb and forefinger.

 

Caitlyn felt like crying. No one had ever played with her boobs like this, not even Marissa. “Please stop it Carol! I don’t like this!” She yelped as her breasts were squeezed together again. Carol pretended not to hear Caitlyn’s please.

 

“God I wish my boobs were this big! I was always sad when you wore clothes that never showed cleavage. I’m straight and all, but jeez, these are fantastic!” She continued bouncing them around until she heard Amy call for her.

 

“Oh right! I bet they think we all got killed by a serial killer at this point. Don’t worry Caitlyn, we’ll take care of you from now on. I’m sure Marissa would jump at the chance. Let’s go give her the greatest present she’ll ever get!”

 

Caitlyn was terrified. She was never particularly close with Carol. She always felt something was off about her and always depended on Marissa to keep her from bullying her. If she found herself alone with Carol, the petite girl would often make fun of her in mean-spirited ways.

 

She always played it off as teasing between friends, but it always made Caitlyn uncomfortable nonetheless. Her teasing was probably from jealousy, as Caitlyn was slightly shorter than her, but still boasted breasts that made her A cups look ridiculous.

 

“I’M COMING!” She called out to her friends, and ran over to the living room. She peeked into the room, showing just her head. Marissa and Amy looked at her. “Where the hell have you been? Where’s Caitlyn and Mimi? You guys weren’t playing with her without us right?”

 

“No no, nothing like that. But I do have a present for you Marissa. It’s from me and Caitlyn.” Marissa jumped up excitedly, apparently distracted enough to forget to wonder about Caitlyn’s whereabouts. “Close your eyes… That’s right, you too Amy!” Amy rolled them instead, but obliged when Carol glared at her.

 

“Alright now cup your hands together… Good…” She deposited the pixie class 4 inch tall naked Caitlyn into her hands and said “Ok now open!”

 

Marissa looked into her hands and squealed in excitement. “Oh my god! Caitlyn shrank? This is amazing! Oh Cait, I promise I’ll take good care of you!” Caitlyn sat in Marissa’s hands, painfully aware that her naked bottom was in the hands of her best friend. She was terrified that Marissa was so thrilled that this happened.

 

“Why are you so happy!? My life is ruined!” She began to cry. Marissa’s face fell immediately and sat down to comfort her friend. “Caitlyn… Don’t cry Cait, I’m just happy that we’ll get to spend all our time together now. We’ll never be apart. Doesn't that sound like fun?”

 

“Yeah… but what about my parents?” Marissa frowned. “Girl, the stories you tell me say you’re better off with me.” It was true. Caitlyn’s parents expressed their distaste for Caitlyn whenever they could.

 

They had gotten married during their senior year of high school because her mother got pregnant. Since then, they openly expressed their disgust for their daughter out of misplaced blame. If they had found a miniature Caitlyn they probably would have sold her themselves.

 

Caitlyn sniffed. “I.. Yeah… I love you Marissa… It’s just.. I’m scared. I don’t want to be a mini!” Marissa looked at her new pet with compassion. “Shh.. it’s ok. I promise we’ll have lots of fun together.” Caitlyn remembered the sight of Mimi stripping down, and her body inside of Marissa’s panties.

 

“That’s what I’m afraid of! How do I know you won’t just stuff me in your panties whenever you’re horny? How do I know I won’t just be another Mimi?” Caitlyn regretted her outburst when she saw Marissa’s hurt expression. “I can’t believe you think I would do that… We’ve been friends for so long and you think I would just treat you like a toy?” Caitlyn saw her eyes begin to water, and her own followed suit.

 

The miniature girl looked up and wiped her eyes. “Ok…I’m sorry. I was wrong. I trust you… But I’m scared… And naked… So...Umm, could you... get me some clothes?” She could have sworn she saw a look of disappointment on Marissa’s face, if only for a moment. In fact, Marissa was a little sad that Caitlyn wanted clothes, but was comforted at the idea of dressing her up in absolutely anything. She made a mental note to make sure everything she bought would show plenty of cleavage.

 

Marissa sniffed and wiped her tears away. “Alright then! Girls, let’s go to the store! Where’s the nearest place we can buy mini clothes?” Carol’s eyes lit up. “The nearest place is the PetCo, it’s like a 5 minute drive AND they register minis there, so we only have to make one stop!” Caitlyn winced at the idea of buying her own clothing at PetCo. She hoped that Marissa still saw her as a friend rather than a pet.


“Alright, to the car!” Marissa yelled.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter Incoming!