- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Caitlyn is faced with sexually frustrated minis and has to deal with friends and strangers without the safety of Marissa's supervision. How will she fare?

 

Chapter 5: Petco, Where the Pets Go



The girls piled into the silver hand-me-down Marissa was given for her 17th birthday. “Erm.. Here! You can ride right here Nice and comfy.” She stuffed her miniature friend into her cleavage. Caitlyn’s face grew red, but didn’t complain. This was still preferable to a purse or a pocket.

 

Caitlyn made the best of the situation, and got comfortable, and had to admit that her friend’s bosom was surprisingly cozy, even on her naked body. Her breasts were soft and warm, and she could feel the comforting heartbeat of her best friend. “Maybe this won’t be so bad…” She thought to herself as she drifted off. She fell asleep in seconds. It seemed she was exhausted from her earlier adventures.

 

When Marissa heard quiet snores coming from her chest she smiled. She knew Caitlyn trusted her completely. Marissa would never hurt her, and she hated to see such a cute girl cry. However, she still wanted to play with Caitlyn, and she knew that she could convince her that she would always have her best interest in mind.

 

Marissa knew she could convince Caitlyn that she owed her. She had always been innocent, gullible, and naive. Marissa had been taking care of her since they met. She was the sassy one who defended Caitlyn from bullies growing up. Caitlyn was too unassuming and shy to stand up for herself; so it was probably for her own good that Marissa would be taking care of her from now on.

 

They drove up to the PetCo and walked inside, Caitlyn still sleeping between Marissa’s breasts. “Alright. Marissa, you can get Cait registered over at that window there, I’m going to buy a little something for my pet.” Carol skipped away, her own mini riding in a purse that bounced with every skip.

 

Marissa wondered if Caitlyn would be safe if she let her be with Carol unsupervised, but decided this was a thought for another time. She walked over to the “Miniature Persons Registry” and saw a cute redhead reading some papers. Her name tag read “Melinda” and she had pale white skin, with dozens of freckles spotted around her face.

 

Marissa thought she was hot, and wondered what she would look like, naked in the palm of her hand, but shook off the thought. She had someone much better between her breasts after all. She walked over and said “Hello! I’d like to get my new friend here registered.” She pointed at the sleeping vietnamese girl sleeping happily in her cleavage.

 

Melinda smiled warmly and whispered, “She is adorable! Did she shrink recently?”

 

“Yep! It’s been like 30 minutes actually.”

“Wow! it looks like she’s adjusting well.”

“We’ve been friends for a long time, and I’ve been taking care of her for her whole life. Things won’t be all that different.”

 

“Well the two of you are very lucky then! If you don’t mind waking her, I’ll register her right now. It shouldn't take longer than 10 or so minutes. If you would just sign these papers and give her to me  you’ll be done very soon.” Marissa thanked her and gently lifted the sleeping girl from her chest.

 

“Caitlyn? Caaitlyn… It’s time to get up!. Marissa stroked her friend’s hair and she watched as her eyes fluttered open. “Are we here already?” She yawned and rubbed her eyes. It was a short nap, but it calmed her down significantly.

 

“Yep. I just need to sign some papers and you need to go with Melinda here so we can register you ok?” Caitlyn froze. She didn’t want to be handled by a stranger, especially when she was completely naked. She didn’t want to make things hard for Marissa though, and allowed herself to be handed over to the lovely redhead.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart, it’ll just take a few minutes.” She took her into the back, where all sorts of medical looking equipment was sitting around. “Ummm… What’s all this stuff for?” Caitlyn asked, while sitting on Melinda’s hand.  

“Most of this stuff is for pet check-ups. We do free checkups for dogs, cats, stuff like that you know?” This knowledge made Caitlyn uncomfortable. She knew that checkups for minis were mandatory, but she didn’t know what they checked. Melinda noticed Caitlyn’s worried expression and laughed. “Oh no I’m sorry, this stuff isn't for Minis. Check-ups for minis is over here.” She stopped in front of an imposing machine.

 

It looked imposing to Caitlyn at least. To the average person it looked a bit like a plastic box with lots of lights and a screen. Melinda opened it, revealing small straps and what appeared to be some kind of scanner. “It scans your body for any health issues. If anything’s wrong it’ll know, and we can get you help. You seem like you’re fine though, so it’ll just take a minute.

 

“Do I really have to? Caitlyn asked nervously. “Sorry, it’s just protocol.” responded Melinda as she undid the straps, preparing to place Caitlyn down. She placed Caitlyn’s arm into the strap and began to tie her down. “Hey!” Caitlyn began to struggle.

 

Melinda sighed. “I know, but it’s protocol. Lots of minis try to run, and struggle so we have to strap them down to finish the examination.” Caitlyn sighed. She decided against arguing further. There’s no way Marissa would leave without her so she calmed herself with the thought that if something were to happen nothing would stop her friend.

 

Melinda strapped Caitlyn down, and smiled. “Thanks for being so cooperative. You are so cute you know that? You’re boobs are pretty nice too.” She giggled as Caitlyn’s face grew red. She looked away in shame, hoping that Melinda wouldn’t go any further.

 

She suddenly yelped as her breasts were poked and prodded by giant fingers. “So soft… I bet they would have been bigger than mine if you were normal sized. I’m jealous!” She smiled her warm smile, as if she was giving a perfectly normal compliment rather than molesting a helpless patient.

 

Caitlyn was ashamed, but refrained from saying anything. She was the second person to grope her breasts without permission today. She decided she wouldn't mention it to Marissa. She didn’t want her to worry, and it was only natural that people would want to touch her right? People wanted to do the same when she was normal sized, only now she couldn't do anything about it.

 

Caitlyn continued to rationalize the actions of those around her, when Melinda closed the machine. Lights passed over her body from above and below. This continued for a few minutes until Caitlyn heard a loud “DING” come from outside. “Alright, all done! Now we just need a couple of pictures for your MID.” Caitlyn looked quizzically at Melinda. “Miniature Identification. It has your general info, 2 pictures of you, the name of your owner, and your ID number.

 

Caitlyn hated that she called Marissa her owner, but she was too timid to say anything. Melinda reached down and undid each strap, taking a moment to stroke Caitlyn’s exposed breasts each time. Caitlyn gritted her teeth, but refrained from speaking.

 

“Up you go tiny tits. Lets get some pictures of you.” At this point Caitlyn was livid at the gall of this woman. She tried to focus on the fact she would soon be safe with Marissa.

 

“Alright, let’s strap you in one more time. It’s just protocol.” Melinda began strapping Caitlyn into what looked like bondage gear, not that she would recognize it. A spreader bar ensured that Caitlyn’s labia was in full view, and her arms were spread out as well. “Sorry sweetcheeks, but spread eagle gives us the most detail to work with when we take the pictures.” Caitlyn glanced around and couldn't help but notice that right next to her prison lay a small mat. It had footprints of different sizes and it read “Stand Here” Caitlyn realized she was being taken advantage of, but hated to think what would happen if she antagonized the giantess.

 

She opted to stay silent yet again. She watched as Melinda pulled out a fancy looking camera, and she took more pictures than she probably needed to. “Alright, now it just needs one picture of your front, and one of your back. And…. a couple for me too.” She pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures.

 

Caitlyn wanted to scream. She was humiliated, angry, and wanted more than anything to just be back with Marissa. “Ok then tiny tits, I think we’re done here. The machine should be just about done printing your ID card, and you should be shopping for new clothes in no time! Though if I was her, I would keep you naked. You’re just too cute to cover up!”

 

Caitlyn ignored her. She was just happy to be finished, and wanted out. Melinda carried her back to the front window, and handed the tiny girl back to Marissa. “Here’s your mini, and here’s your new ID card. Enjoy!”

 

Marissa thanked her and walked over to the mini clothing area. She looked for Carol and Amy but didn't see them browsing. She turned and saw them looking at the Miniatures Exhibit. A sign nearby read “Miniatures, friends, toys, and pets for all ages!”

 

Caitlyn shuddered. She hated this store. She hated being a mini. She could only find comfort in her giant friend. “Let’s go see the other Minis, then we’ll buy you some clothes alright?” Caitlyn didn’t even have time to respond before Marissa half-jogged over to the glass tanks containing around 10 or so minis each.

 

She watched in horror at the girls of varying sizes who walked around in their glass prison completely nude. She noticed that a few had their hands bound behind their back. These ones looked particularly distressed. Marissa merely admired them, enjoying the view of the scared naked women.




“Hey Marissa! Check out what we just learned!” Amy yelled excitedly.

“What’s up?”

“This guy here takes care of the minis, and he says that to keep them from misbehaving they put aphrodisiacs into the food and water. Even in the water they take baths in! Then, if the girls are good they have them come, if the girls are bad, then they get their hands tied behind their backs!”

 

The young looking boy she was referring too nodded before saying “Yep, it’s true. It works wonders for behavior, and I gotta say… I’ve had worse jobs.” He raised his eyebrows in a “get what I’m saying” sort of way. Marissa giggled. “Sounds hot.”

 

The boy chuckled, and noticed the mini she had sitting with her arms crossed wearing nothing but a moody expression. “Oh! I see you have one of your own. Would you like to have a bit of a playdate with a couple of the girls here?” Caitlyn had no idea what that even meant, but she doubted it would mean a friendly conversation over cookies and tea. She tried to say no, but Marissa immediately said “She’d love to!”

 

Caitlyn was upset at being ignored, but maybe Marissa had the right idea. Maybe it would be good to meet some people in her situation. It couldn't be that bad right? Marissa picked her up and followed the young man. He pointed to a massive empty tank. On it was a sign that read “A Hands on Experience with Minis, find your new friend today!” the young man motioned towards the tank again “You can put her there, I’ll go grab a couple of the girls who I’m sure will behave just fine.

 

“Can I put my mini in there too? Carol poked her head in after being distracted earlier by some merchandise. She held a plastic bag in her hand, apparently she already got what she came for. “Of course! The more the merrier!” He left to find some playmates, and Marissa deposited Caitlyn into the tank, and Mimi followed suit.

 

Carol leaned on the edge of the tank watching intently, when Marissa’s phone rang. Marissa looked at it and said “My parents. Give me a second.” She stepped away, but everyone could still hear her conversation.

 

“Hi mom. What’s up? Milk? Seriously? It’s my birthday, I’m busy, why can’t you do it? Ugh! Ok fine, fine, I get it. Jesus.”

 

She turned back around. “I’m gonna go across the street to the market and buy some freakin milk. Keep on eye on Caitlyn ok girls?” Amy and Carol looked at eachother and grinned a grin that made Caitlyn fear for her life. “Of course we will!” They sang it together as if they had been waiting for this moment. They probably had.

 

Once Marissa left the store Amy and Carol turned their attention to the tiny naked women standing in the tank. Amy turned to Carol and whispered into her ear. “Let’s make them kiss!” She whispered excitedly. “Oh they’ll kiss alright, eventually. But we can be more creative than that.” Carol responded.

 

She reached into her bag and pulled out a tiny ballgag, tiny handcuffs, and tiny rope. She handed it over to Mimi, and pointed to Caitlyn. “Tie her up.” The simple command was all it took for the well trained mini to walk intently toward Caitlyn, clearly she had no problems following this instruction.

 

Caitlyn looked for somewhere to go but the tank was empty. She doubted she could overpower this woman either, seeing as she was 3 inches shorter. “Please… Don’t…” Cailtyn shrank back, pleading with her eyes. Mimi showed no mercy, and immediately handcuffed Caitlyn’s hands together behind her back.

 

Mimi leaned in and whispered “Shhh… It’ll be ok. Just try and have some fun ok?” The idea of enjoying this situation was incomprehensible to Caitlyn. She kept looking around for Marissa, she hoped that her friend would swoop in at any moment and save her, but to no avail.

 

She was frozen with fear, giving Mimi all the time she needed to tie her ankles together. When Mimi grabbed the ballgag Caitlyn refused to open her mouth, but the tiny Japanese woman had a job to do. She pinched Caitlyn’s nipple, causing her captive to cry out, and she stuffed the red rubber ball into her mouth.

 

“I await your next command Mistress.” Mimi stood wearing a smile on her face. She seemed to be enjoying this. “Feel her up. I want to see those breasts bounce!” Mimi did as she was told. She stroked Caitlyn’s breasts, pinched her nipples, lifted them up and let them fall. She took some initiative and licked her breasts every so often, causing Caitlyn to whine pitifully into her gag. That was when the caretaker of minis arrived holding two miniature women. They both looked flushed, their expressions were ones of lust.

 

“Here you are! And here’s a bit of the water we use here, in case any of them need a bit of incentive.” He carefully placed a small bowl of water onto the floor of the tank. “Why thank you! Are you gonna watch too?” He grinned. “I wouldn't miss it for the world.”

 

The new girls looked like they were ready to burst from sexual frustration. One was a dark skinned exotic looking fairy class. Once she was the daughter of a prominent family in India, but when she shrank her parents didn’t think twice about selling her off. The other looked like an Islander, pixie class, probably from the Philippines. Dark hair, dark skin, but asian features made her look stunning. She was discovered on the floor in her old school’s locker room, and she spent the rest of that day in a classmate’s shoes.

 

Eventually the two of them found themselves in a PetCo tank, horny and ready to be sold. That, however, is a story for another time. The two looked at the Japanese woman and her captive. Carol just smiled and gave her next command. “Girls, I want you to dunk the gagged one into the water. Then the real fun begins.”

 

One lifted Caitlyn by her shoulders,  the other by her legs,  and the last helped by holding up her middle. Caitlyn could only try and scream through the rubber ball. They dropped her into the shallow bowl, and began rubbing Caitlyn down as if she was a dog being given a bath. Caitlyn struggled against it, but she felt different all of a sudden. She felt hands of strangers violate her repeatedly, and to her horror, she liked it.

 

The aphrodisiac took effect almost immediately, and soon Caitlyn was no longer struggling in her bonds. She only moaned through her gag as she experienced her first ever real orgasm. Afterwards, despite her exhaustion and horror at being molested by 3 women, she felt rather upset that Carol told the girls to stop.

 

“Lift her up girls! Get her on the floor, and she’s all yours. Do whatever you want, just make sure to have fun!” Carol giggled and pulled out her phone. She was ready to take plenty of pictures, and a video to boot. A friend of hers had a crush on Caitlyn, and his birthday was coming up soon. She figured a video of his tiny crush having sex with 3 women would be a great present. Caitlyn was the gift that just kept on giving.

 

The three shrunken women placed Caitlyn on the ground, and immediately got to work. Mimi knelt down and began to sensually lick Caitlyn’s slit, while the other two focused their attention on her breasts. Caitlyn was being violated from all sides, and she was loving it. She was enjoying the attention too much to think about how wrong it was.

 

The Filipina girl took a moment to remove Caitlyn’s gag, and she gasped. Her moans became more intense and she was breathing heavily. She took the moment to kiss the tiny girl, and it looked like a kiss between two lovers. The boy breathed as he watched the tiny foursome “God this is pretty hot.”



Carol laughed and said “Right? Do you guys sell that water? I think it’ll be fun to use at home.” The boy responded “Of course! It comes in a powder two aisles down. I’ll grab it for you when this little show is over.”

 

Meanwhile the miniature orgy was still going strong. This was an experience Caitlyn would never forget. She loved every moment, though it was probably due to the intense aphrodisiac. No wonder the girls here all behaved. If she didn’t have the girls here to pleasure her she probably would have gone insane trying to pleasure herself with those handcuffs on. She would have been happy to let Carol lick any part of her body, hell, any stranger could have satisfied her.

 

With every lick, every finger that penetrated her, every tongue that entered her body, every pinch of her nipples and massage of her breasts she nearly came. Everyone involved was having a great time, the trained girls, the newly shrunken mini, and the audience. The loving expressions, groping, and finger fucking was almost too much for the caretaker to take.

 

All three girls started taking turns at different parts of Caitlyn’s body. After spending some time pleasuring her erogenous zones, they would shift, meaning every girl had tasted her pussy, each one kissed her, and each one enjoyed the taste of her relatively massive breasts. They had taken to fingering eachother, it seemed that they needed release as well. After several cries of climax, every girl was lying on the floor, exhausted and hyperventilating.

 

“Whew! Ok well I’m gonna go put these gals away, grab you the aphrodisiac, and after that you’ll have to excuse me… There’s something I need to do.” He picked up the exhausted minis and deposited them in the pocket of his apron. He walked awkwardly towards the aisle, both hands in his pants pockets and returned carrying a plastic bottle that resembled a large salt shaker. “Here you go… Now I’ve gotta go.” He half ran half waddled away and the girls began laughing hysterically.






“I think he may have enjoyed your little show girls!” They laughed at the exhausted women.

Caitlyn realised what had just happened and blushed. She was confused, she wasn’t a lesbian but she wanted to do it all over again. She needed to do it all over again. The aphrodisiac’s effects still hadn't gone away. Though she was too exhausted to do it again, she wished that Carol would pick her up and drop her into the glass case she saw earlier filled with tiny women.

 

“Hey! What happened?” Marissa ran over holding a carton of milk with a concerned expression on her face. “What did you guys do? Why is she all tied up?” She picked up Caitlyn and quickly began untying the ropes. She then undid the latch on the tiny handcuffs.

 

 

Carol just laughed. “It’s ok, she’s fine! She just had a little orgy with Mimi and a couple of the girls they have here. And I assure you, she enjoyed every second of it.” Marissa frowned. “Is this true?” Caitlyn blushed and nodded weakly. “Yeah.. Yeah it’s true. I.. did enjoy it…” Marissa’s frown became a toothy smile and she kissed the tiny girl’s face. “That’s wonderful Cait! I’m glad you had a good time.” She looked at Carol expectantly, and Carol motioned towards her phone. Marissa would be watching that video in full later on.

 

 

“Alright! Time to get some clothes for Cait! Let’s go girls!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will focus on Caitlyn's new and more revealing wardrobe, only now she doesnt seem to mind as much. Maybe she's starting to accept her new role in life, even if it takes a bit of coercion.