- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm Back! Apologies for the long wait, it's been a busy time for me but I'll start writing more often once again. This time Marissa and Caitlyn explore how their future relationship will be. 

 

Chapter 7: Good Times

 

The group of giggling girls arrived at Marissa’s home, and each one was hoping to play some more with the new Caitlyn. “Come on Marissa! Wake her up and lets have some fun!”. Marissa frowned. She wanted to play with her but thought the tired tiny could use some sleep. It would be a shame to just let the night go to waste though, so Marissa considered her options.

 

The birthday girl’s eyes lit up as an idea formed. She slowly lifted the exhausted girl and looked longingly at her handheld friend. “Ok, here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna go fill up a bowl with warm water, put some of the sex stuff in it, then I’m gonna wake her up. I’m gonna let her take a nice relaxing bath, and before long, we’ll all be having a good time. Sound good?” Carol and Amy nodded. “Good. You two stay here, watch some TV or something. I’ll be right back.”

 

Carol decided against asking to go with her. She figured that Marissa had a reason for being alone, but she would have loved to go take a few pictures of the adorable Caitlyn taking a tiny bath in a bowl.

 

Walking quietly as to not disturb her miniature companion, she went into the kitchen, grabbed a cereal bowl, then turned on the warm water. She reached into the bag labeled “PetCo” that she had placed on a nearby counter, and grabbed the container of stimulant.

 

She read the directions, decided to add a little less than the recommended amount, as to not exhaust her tiny body completely, and turned back to the flowing water. She checked the temperature and found it suitable, and began filling the bowl, periodically adding the powdered substance into it.

 

Marissa added a bit of soap for good measure, and began to poke the mini girl wearing the sundress that could have been a tank top for a barbie. “Wake up Cait! It’s time to take a nice warm bath!” Marissa heard Caitlyn groan, and her eyes fluttered open. “Marissa?... Wha… What happened?...” Her eyes widened as she remembered the events of merely a few hours ago. Her face went scarlet. “Oh my god, I had sex with those women! I enjoyed it… Oh god… Carol and Amy told them to do it. They made me! But I enjoyed it... Marissa I’m so confused!”

 

Marissa looked at her with a kindly expression. “Shhhh... It’s ok. Just take a nice warm bath to calm down ok?” Caitlyn still looked shaken, but agreed. Marissa pulled the sundress off her friend, and while she wished that Marissa let her do that on her own, she didn’t resist and simply removed what little underwear she had on.

 

Caitlyn climbed into the bowl and tried to relax. Though it seemed to be having the opposite effect. First she began to feel warmer in a way that water shouldn't make her feel. Her face began to flush, and she could feel her hand reaching toward her pussy involuntarily. Her lips were swollen with arousal; she knew she needed release.

 

Caitlyn blushed an even darker shade of red as she spoke to the giant girl that was watching her intently. “Marissa? Could you… Umm… Wash me?” Marissa giggled and said “Anything for a friend.” She reached into the bowl and placed the tiny girl in between her two giant hands. She used her thumbs to gratuitously stroke the tiny girl all over her body.

 

Caitlyn could feel her friends thumbs rub her most sensitive areas, and she was loving it. Each stroke sent lightning throughout her body. Caitlyn was gasping, her hips moved on their own, searching for Marissa’s giant thumbs.

 

Suddenly, much to Caitlyn’s dismay, Marissa stopped. “I think you’re ready now. Lets go have some fun shall we?” She winked at the horny girl, who responded by nodding excitedly, hoping that she would be provided with release soon.

 

Marissa lifted her best friend from the bowl and rinsed her gently in the sink. She then dried her off with a nearby paper towel. “You look beautiful naked Caitlyn. I’m so happy you shrank! Now we can be together!” She kissed the tiny girl on her right breast, and Caitlyn shuddered in anticipation.

 

“Let’s go join the girls, I’m sure they’re waiting for us.” She cupped her hands together and Caitlyn lied down in her palms, giddily awaiting whatever fun was in store. Marissa walked into the living room where Amy and Carol were waiting not so patiently.

 

Caitlyn stood up and looked over the fingers of the giant girl carrying her, and saw Mimi on the coffee table, dancing in the nude while Amy and Carol were taking pictures and video. “Hey Marissa! While you were away we had a great idea! We figure we’ll need a good source of income to take care of Caitlyn, and if we videotape these two cuties having fun, I bet we can sell it online and to classmates and stuff. There are a lot of guys who would pay anything to see these two going at it. Or at least that’s what the comments on this status update are telling me.

 

“You posted a status about it?!” Marissa wasn't sure how upset she should be about this, but Caitlyn seemed alright with it. The tiny toy simply smiled and straddled Marissa’s middle finger. She was clearly in need of a good time.

 

Marissa looked down and smiled. As long as her friend is happy she would be too. She carried Caitlyn over to the coffee table and placed her next to the still dancing Mimi. “Ok Mimi, you can stop now. The real fun begins in just a few moments.” Carol produced some string, with simple label that reads “Pixie Packaging”. A fiber specifically made to bind smaller sized minis without leaving any red marks or causing chafing.

 

“Marissa, would you like to do the honors?” Carol held the string out to the birthday girl, but Marissa decided she wasn't as experienced with this sort of thing. “You can do it, I’m sure you’d be better at it than me.” Carol grinned, and set to work. She quickly and expertly wrapped the string around Caitlyn’s body, first creating a simple shibari that did not restrict her actual movements. “Mimi came with a manual on how to do stuff like this. I’ve had time to practice.” She winked at the two miniature girls, and continued to work.

 

Now she moved on to tying Caitlyn’s limbs, making sure to leave her arms for later along with ensuring that any struggling would result in the rope entering her most sensitive areas. Now that she was securely bound, she grabbed Mimi and pressed the two girls breast to breast. Caitlyn looked surprised, but her nipples grew hard at the softness of the woman’s tits.

Carol wrapped more string around the two of them, creating a neat package of minigirls. Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were locked in a warm embrace. The two of them started struggling, and they moaned as their respective crotch ropes began to pleasure them. Marissa looked at the beautiful sight with her mouth wide open. She picked up the bound girls and held then in her hand. “This is amazing…” She breathed as she felt them struggle against her palm. The two tiny girls couldnt help themselves, and soon began to kiss passionately.

 

Amy recorded the whole scene with glee, she was already counting the money she expected to earn from this business endeavor. Marissa stopped and looked at the phone. “Umm… Ok you guys can record whatever stuff happens with Caitlyn and Mimi, but not when I’m playing with Caitlyn ok?” The other girls looked at each other, shrugged, and said, “Ok, sounds good!”

 

They watched the two minis struggle against each other until Marissa was visibly sweating. “Ok, I need some time to play with Caitlyn, like I really need it. Plus, there’s something I’ve always wanted to try…”

Carol and Amy grinned at each other and put their phones away. They wanted to see what Marissa had in mind.

 

“Can you untie Mimi from Caitlyn? And do you know any other bondage positions?”

“Of course and of course.”

 

Carol quickly undid the bondage that brought the two girls together and began undoing Caitlyn’s shibari. She then began tying her in a new position. Soon Caitlyn was in a ball tie, and Marissa smiled from ear-to-ear. Caitlyn looked at her best friend, and said mischievously, “What are you going to do to me?”

 

Marissa took the bound mini, licked her softly, first her feet, then her soft bottom, and then she did something no one in the room saw coming. She popped the unsuspecting Caitlyn into her mouth and began to suck her as if she were hard candy. Caitlyn was shocked at the sudden change of environment, but was not unhappy.

 

Inside, Caitlyn was being swished about, cheek to cheek,  stopped every so often by Marissa’s teeth. It was warm, sticky, and any other day she would have been horrified at the idea of being treated like a tasty treat. However, right now she simply enjoyed the roughness of the tongue, the sensation of being sucked, and the simple idea of being inside of Marissa.

 

Meanwhile Marissa loved the sensation of the tiny movements that the bound mini was making. Each one she could feel against her tongue or cheek, causing an intense pleasure she had only fantasized about.

 

Marissa was enjoying this profusely, she continued to suck on her helpless prey until Amy and Carol reminded her that she should probably let her breathe. Marissa opened her mouth, pulled the mini out, placed her on her palm and cooed softly at the soaked girl to calm her down. Caitlyn coughed a few times, but was otherwise unharmed.

 

“That… was… incredible…” Marissa moaned and she began to undo the knots that bound her friend. “Thank you for that Caitlyn, I’ve fantasized about it for so long. I hope you enjoyed it.” Caitlyn just smiled as she wiped the saliva from her face. “I loved it Marissa.”

 

The two best friends looked at one another, knowing that the future holds many loving moments just like this one.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This may be the last chapter of this story for a while. I'll keep writing, but this story in particular will be continued depending on whether or not I have any particular inspirations for these characters. Next I think I'll write about the lovely Filipina girl that appears in this story, as I really want to do a shrunken schoolgirl scenario. Also, in the future you can expect to see certain characters make special appearances in other stories. I've always loved crossovers, and it would be a waste to not have any in my own universe.