[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Adam wakes up finding himself in far more danger than he expected...


Rated: X
Categories: Lesbians, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 30122 Read: 121955
Published: May 22 2014 Updated: August 05 2015
Story Notes:

 

-Adam; Age 19; Normally stands 6'1” (185 cm); Brown hair;

 

He's a typical 19 year old getting ready to graduate high school, although he's not sure what he wants to do afterward yet. He's a typical hormone raging teenager, he's a had two previous girlfriends and has had sex, he thinks he's pretty good at foreplay. He and his sister Jessica get along well, besides the occasional sibling squabble; They've also shared a few awkward moments growing up through their teenage years... He's had a crush on their next door neighbor, Cassy, since he was 13 but has never asked her out.

 

-Jessica; Age 17; 5'1” (155 cm); Brown hair; Adam's Sister

 

Jess is a pretty typical 17 year old girl, she's fairly popular in high school, but has friends all over the place. She's always gotten along with Adam and always felt comfortable coming to him for help and advice. She's also has a healthy interest in boys and did have sex with her last boyfriend, but it still inexperienced all around; She's also a little on the fence about giving herself up to her last BF.

 

-Cassy; Age 18; 5'7” (170 cm); Blonde hair; Jess and Adam's next door neighbor

 

Cassy is an athletic and tomboyish 18 year old. She likes to be outside and doesn't mind getting dirty, but she also has a feminine side. She moved in next door to Jess and Adam when they were 9 and 10 respectively; They all quickly became friends. She eventually noticed Adam's interest in her and teases him about it every chance she gets; Especially when she's at their house, double when they're alone together. She's had a few boyfriends and is very adventurous sexually. She would probably go out with Adam if he asked, but he hasn't yet...

 

-Brandy; Age 17; 5'4” (163 cm); Blonde hair; Jess's Best friend

 

Social butterfly, is a cheerleader at the high school, and a bit of a bitch... Brandy has been Jess's best friend since they were 5. Although she hates Adam now, and makes sure he and everyone around them when they meet knows it, there was a time when they all got along... She also doesn't like Cassy, but no where near the degree of Adam; Most people think it has to do with them being in different circles in school. She's had a few boyfriends and claims not to be a virgin, but everyone is a bit skeptical...

 

 

1. Chapter 1: You know you're in trouble when... by mimiru888 [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (3996 words)

2. Chapter 2: To the Depths and Back by mimiru888 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7590 words)

3. Chapter 3: Setting the stage... by mimiru888 [Reviews - 0] (2361 words)

Well, sorry for the 2 month delay in posting this chapter. Between work, life, and just general writer's block in this area it took a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope you all enjoy :D

4. Chapter 4: Erotica followed by Consumption by mimiru888 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4412 words)
This chapter turned out to be a little longer than I had expected, but that's usually a good thing rather than a bad thing. Forgive me if certain things seem a hair repetitive or a bit rushed in certain spots, I was trying to get this chapter finished and posted before August 22nd, the 3 month anniversary of me starting this story, but it ended up being longer.

So enjoy :D

5. Chapter 5: Inner Journey with a side of Living by mimiru888 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5828 words)

Alright! Seems like 3 months seems to be the sweet spot for finishing chapter.... Hopefully that trend won't continue...

While I originally planned for this chapter to end with Adam completeing his tour of Brandy's innards, instead I wrote this in 40 pages which tured to 10 typed.

Hope you all enjoy it, please let me know if you like the interaction between the girls and if you think it's believeable. Can't say I've ever really been around a group of 3 girls that acted like this, but I'm a guy and I'm straight so they wouldn't act like this around me anyways :P

Hope you all enjoy ^_^

6. Chapter 6: Mall Excusrion & Moving Along by mimiru888 [Reviews - 1] (5935 words)

Sorry this chapter has taken so long to get out, hopefully the next won't ^_^; As every writer/artist always say, please let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy :D

---