- Text Size +

 

The front door unlocked and opened up to reveal . . . . . . Emily’s mom. Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!

 

Mrs Wright (did I mention Emily’s last name was Wright yet?) was a pretty woman in her mid forties and stood at a whopping five feet and four inches tall, which was titanic compared to me. Her wavy red hair was passed onto Emily, as was her height and a few facial features. She wore on her a white top with a long black skirt that reach her ankles, and a black pair of flats shoes. She carried two bags of groceries in her arms which seemed to take up most of her attention, so I went unnoticed by her.

 

Mrs Wright set the two bags on the floor and shut the door behind her. Just she turned back to her grocery bags she stiffened and looked around. What made her do that? I don’t know exactly. I guess it must have been that primordial instinct that still lives on in the recesses of our subconscious. The little piece of our brain that’s there to warn us when we are being watched. Have you ever been in a room by yourself and felt like you’re being watched? Don’t ignore it, our brains were made for survival from a very early age in human history. Before we were building houses we were learning to survive on our own. Modernization may have softened us a bit in comparison to what we once were, but some ancient instincts still remain.

 

In this case I was watching Mrs Wright to make sure she didn’t see me, and she could feel eyes watching her. As she turned around and scanned the room I realized for the first time that I was standing in the middle of the carpet. Behind me was a coffee table, and to my right was a couch. The coffee table was too high off the ground to offer any protection if she came after me, but all I really needed to do was hide from sight..

 

Emily’s mom continued to stand there and scan over the room, never once looking down at me. I suppose that made sense, you’d never expect to be watched by a two inch tall man. Never the less I needed to move from out in the open. The coffee table was the best choice so, without taking my eyes off of her, I walked towards it.

 

Bad idea.

 

Movement was what drew her attention to me. Once she saw movement Mrs. Wright slowly approached where I was standing until her eyes seemed to lock onto me. I stood there petrified, I had hoped I could hide myself from Emily’s parents. It’s not that they’re bad people, as a matter of fact I’ve known them for so long they’re almost like aunt and uncle to me. But how do you expect them to understand something like this?

 

It seems I had no choice but to try. Just as she got within two steps of me I saw Mrs. Wrights face light up in shock. Thoughts flew through my head as I tried fast to think up the best possible way to explain everything to her.

 

“Oh my God,” Mrs. Wright breathed. “I’ve never seen anything that big before.”

 

I was struck dumbfounded. Mr and Mrs Wright have always been friendly, and funny people to know, but did she just make a joke at my expense? The woman has just discovered me, two inches tall and in her house, and the first thing out of her mouth is an ironic comment? But before I could reply to it a random observation just smacked me upside the head. Mrs Wright wears glasses for things up close, but she wasn’t wearing them now. My pulse went from zero to 600 in a second as her comment made sense. ‘I’ve never seen anything that big before’. Mrs Wright wasn’t making a snide comment about my new height, she thought I was a bug!

 

My mouth went dry with fear as I saw her foot lift up. I wanted to cry out and tell her not to crush me but my mouth wouldn’t work, not even a squeak escaped my lips. I was just too scared. Without preamble Mrs Wright’s foot slammed towards me, I almost didn’t get out of the way in time.

 

Remember what I said about survival instincts? Well mine have been on high alert ever since I woke up tiny. And at the forefront of my fears is being stepped on by someone who doesn’t see me. Like I said a while ago, The Bat Cave can get pretty boring, so I did a lot of daydreaming and contemplating. When I started to realize how easy it was for me to die at this size I spent time thinking of ways to survive certain situations. When it came to being stepped on that was the easiest solution, dive roll. After that it was just a matter of practicing how to dive roll fast enough. I came very close to missing the mark.

 

Mrs Wright’s foot landed on the carpet with enough force to jar me as I rolled away. I came up to my feet shaky, partly because of the tremor and partly because of the carpeting. At my size the carpet became a field of light blue grass just reaching past my ankles. It didn’t restrict my movements but it did make my footing a little unstable. I had no time to worry about that though, as soon as I came to my feet I took of running for the couch.

 

“Did I get it?” Mrs Wright asked herself. She gasped. “There you are.”

 

I had no choice but to look over my shoulder and watch as the sole of Mrs Wright’s flat came down towards me. It was a miracle I didn’t trip but I needed to see when her foot was coming so I could dodge. Just as before her shoe descended faster than I would have thought possible for something of her size. But again I was able to roll out of the way. The carpet soaked up most of the sound of her stomping so it was likely Emily and Tara couldn’t hear what was happening. I came up on my feet even more off balance than last time, and Mrs Wright’s foot came down again even faster than last time. Through sheer luck I was able to use my off balance momentum to roll once again.

 

The couch was only twenty feet away from me at this point, I didn’t even waste time looking back again. I just sprinted for all I was worth and barrel rolled underneath the couch. I didn’t stop rolling once I was under the couch, I kept on rolling until i was sure I was a good distance away from Mrs Wright’s reach. When I finally stopped rolling and my vision stopped spinning I was able to see exactly how lucky I really was. The couch was too low for Mrs Wright to fit anything more than her fingers underneath. This meant I couldn’t move unless I was army crawling, but that was just another advantage. Have you ever lost a bug underneath your couch before? That’s because it’s freaking dark under there. Darkness, plus small, plus low to the ground meant I had all but disappeared from her sight.

 

I laid there on the ground watching as her eyes scanned and passed right over me.

 

“Mom!” I heard Emily’s voice call out. “What are you doing!”

 

Mrs Wright bolted up from looking under the couch. From where I was I couldn’t see any of them but I could hear their voices well.

 

“Oh,” Mrs Wright breathed with what sounded like relief. “Emily you scared the hell out of me. Oh, and hello Tara.”

 

“Hi Gina,” Tara replied. Emily had known Tara longer than I had and the two spent a lot of time with each other. Apparently Tara had been over Emily’s house so many times she was on a first name basis with her parents.

 

“Mom, what were you doing on the floor?” Emily asked again.

 

“I was just carrying in some groceries when I saw a huge bug on the floor.”

 

“Did it go under there?” Tara asked this time.

 

“Yeah,” Mrs Wright answered. “I tried to step on it but it was fast and ran right under the couch.” I heard something that sounded like her shivering. “I do not want something that big running around my house like that. You girls want to give me a hand with this couch?”

 

I was beginning to put my head down and relax while I listened to the conversation, but when she said that my head shot straight up. There was no way I could crawl out of here and then run for cover fast enough. I considered hanging onto the fabric on the bottom of the couch but there were no wrinkles to grab!

 

“Uh . . . That’s ok mom, we’ll take care of this one.” Emily said.

 

“You girls sure?”

 

“Yeah, we’re good.” Tara replied quickly.

 

“Ok then. I’ll start on dinner.”

 

I could see Mrs Wright’s flats as they walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. When she was gone I could feel Emily and Tara crouch down.

 

“Peter,” she whispered. “The coast is clear, you ok?”

 

I army crawled out from under the couch to their relief and stood up. “I’m cool, just a little shaken up.”

 

Emily looked around. “I think you’d be safer downstairs with us.”

 

I nodded and stepped onto her waiting palm. She only needed one hand to completely shelter me as she sneaked me past her mom. Emily’s basement/entertainment room was the central hang out area of her house. Two leather couches faced a 45 inch flat screen TV, which included a Wii and a PS3. Behind the couches and against the wall was a computer and desk. A pool table and a dart board were placed off to the side of the room. All in all it was a pretty fucking sweet place to hang out.

 

They brought me downstairs, shut the door, took off their sandals, and listened as I explained what happened while they were gone. They listened intently as always.

 

“So she tried to step on you? What was it like?” Tara asked, eyeing me strangely.

 

“It was scary as hell!” I exclaimed. “All three times I barely rolled out of the way. What do you think it was like?”

 

Tara shrugged. “I was just curious. You’ve been through a lot, I just want to know what goes through your head when shit like this happens.”

 

I thought that over for a bit, it was a pretty good question actually. “Nothing really,” I said after a minute of pondering. “When I was running from the spider or facing down the mouse I was never really thinking. It was all just instinct and reaction.”

 

Tara nodded. “And what about just now?”

 

That was actually a very interesting question to answer. While it was happening I felt nothing but fear, kind of like I’m still feeling. I was running for my life and I almost didn’t make it out. But looking back on it, that was one of my fantasies. Being chased by a giantess who wanted to step on me. But does that mean I was turned on while it was happening? Not at all.

 

“Same thing,” I said. “I was too afraid to think, I just ran.”

 

Tara nodded. “Then I guess we’ll have to try again.”

 

Tara lifted her bare foot up and brought it down over me. That was it, there was no warning or anything, she just tried to step on me. If I hadn’t still been feeling the fear of almost being killed from before I wouldn’t have gotten away in time. Just as I did with Emily’s mom I combat rolled out of the way just as her foot came down right where I had been standing.

 

I looked up at Tara, more shocked than angry. “What the fuck Tara!”

 

Tara only giggled as she tried again. This time I didn’t roll, I straight up ran for my life. I could hear Tara’s foot land on the carpet directly behind me as I kept bolting, this time for a reclining chair. Emily’s foot blocked my path before I could even get close to it. She hadn’t been trying to step on me though, just turn me away, and it worked. I ran straight to my right, I don’t know where except that I just had to get away. Emily’s other foot landed next to me, almost throwing me off balance completely. As it was I only stumbled a bit and kept on going. The whole time both girls were laughing high above me. I noticed but I couldn’t think about it, I just kept on running. All around me their feet would land and I’d just keep changing directions. But I was getting tired, no matter how good a shape I was in I couldn’t run forever. My only hope was the TV, there was a case that held the blue ray player and a bunch of movie. I could take cover under there.

 

Just as I was making my last ditch effort to reach it Tara’s foot fell right in front of me. I couldn’t afford to be turned around again, I needed to keep going. I tried to imitate those cops who slide over the car hoods as they dodge gunfire. I tried to apply the same move here and slide over her foot. It almost worked except that, as I slid over top of her foot, Tara arched her foot up and i was thrown completely off balance. I landed on my stomach yet not hard enough that I stopped trying to get away. I tried crawling away and pushing myself to my feet at the same time but I found myself pinned to the ground by Tara’s foot.

 

I tried struggling for all I was worth but I might as well have been trying to lift a mountain off my back. I wasn’t going anywhere.

 

“Tara!” I gasped. “Emily! What the fuck is going on!”

 

Tara giggled. “He tickles a little, but it actually feels pretty good.”

 

From my limited field of vision I could see Emily smirk as she got down on her stomach to take a closer look at me. “How do you feel Pete?” she asked not at all sounding concerned.

 

“How the fuck do you think I feel! Tara and you are trying to kill me! I fucking trusted you two!”

 

But Emily kept smiling. “No I mean how do you feel? Being trapped under Tara’s bare foot? Does it feel good?”

 

“Good!” I exclaimed. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing . . . until I took a moment to consider everything.

 

So far Tara had not crushed me, in fact I barely felt any pressure on my body. True I couldn’t move but I wasn’t in any pain or even discomfort. Not to mention the skin of her sole felt very soft to the touch, her skin even smelled like some kind of moisturizing cream. This would have actually been an amazing experience for me, if I wasn’t so confused.

 

“Emily,” I said in a more calm voice. “What’s going on?”

 

Emily’s face brightened up and Tara removed her foot from my body. “Don’t run away, ok?” she asked. “We really weren’t trying to hurt you.”

 

For some reason I decided to hear them out rather than make a bolt for it. I wanted to hear what it was they were thinking and, more importantly, how they knew I would enjoy it.

 

Emily spoke first. “The day Tara found out about you and we went to work we did a little researching during our break time.”

 

“Research?” I asked.

 

Tara nodded. “We were looking up anything we could find about shrunken men. We were trying to figure out what could have made you small. Instead what we found were a bunch of . . . fetish websites.”

 

My eyes widened immensely at the mention of that but I didn’t trust myself enough to speak. So i kept quiet as Emily continued.

 

“At first we weren’t sure what to make of any of them but then we uh . . .” she blushed a little. “We started to get really into the idea of it.”

 

“The idea of what?” I asked.

 

“The idea of uh . . . you know . . . being giantesses. At first it seemed pretty creepy that there were guys who like this stuff but eventually it looked really cool.”

 

Tara nodded, she was also blushing a little. “At first we thought it wouldn’t be right to try it out on you. But then a few days ago Emily told me about your thing for girls feet.”

 

“You told her!” I exclaimed.

 

But Tara held up her hands and answered me quickly. “I swore to keep it a secret just like I did about telling people about you. Don’t worry though, I don’t think you’re a freak or anything. It was actually a relief to learn about that though, it meant you may be into giantess role playing too.”

 

I cocked an eyebrow, trying my damned hardest to keep too much emotion from showing on my face. “Giantess role playing?”

 

“It’s like playing pretend,” Emily answered. “We pretend to be the giantesses and you be the tiny man who has to run from us and worship us.”

 

“W-Wo-Worship you!” I sputtered.

 

Emily only smirked at me. “Don’t act like you don’t want to Pete, you’ve already rubbed my feet like three times.”

 

I crossed my arms and glared at her. “Whether I enjoyed this or not you still had no right to tell her anything about that.”

 

The smile left Emily’s face as she became more serious, and more sincere. “You’re right Peter, I had no right. But we were trying to do this for you. I figured you must like this stuff by all of the signs you’ve given me but I knew you’d never just come right out and tell me you’ve got a thing for giantesses. We just wanted to give you something you’d enjoy without having to force you to confess to us first. And we honestly enjoy this too now so you don’t have to feel ashamed or like a freak around us. We don’t want you to have to hide anything from us anymore, you’ve been through enough.”

 

That last remark stung me deep, the rest just left me plain speechless. I’ve spent years holding onto a secret like that because my biggest fear was that no one would ever want anything to do with me. Who would want to socialize with a guy who like giant girls and their feet? I always thought if anyone knew, no matter how long I’ve known them, they’d just be disgusted and avoid me at all cost.

 

Now here I am, two inches tall and standing before two giant girls, just like I had always dreamed. Ever since I became tiny I’ve realized exactly how wrong delusional my fantasies have been. Being shrunk is not a grand adventure like in Tom and Jerry. It’s a constant struggle for survival, a struggle I’ve almost given up on a few times. But now these two girls stand before me and tell me that they want to help me make my fantasies come true, I can’t believe it.

 

The tears fell down my face before I could stop them. With a sniff I wiped them from my eyes.

 

“Are you ok?” came Tara’s voice, full of concern.

 

My shoulders shook as I chuckled a little. “Yeah, I’m ok. I’ve just been so afraid of how people might react if they ever learned . . . it’s just such a relief to know . . . the fact that you don’t think of me as a freak . . . thank you.”

 

Emily smiled, and it may have been just my imagination but I could have sworn I saw a tear in one of her eyes. “Then let’s have some fun. You can start by telling us who’s feet are prettier.”

 

And that’s how the rest of the day went. We played games like tag and hide and seek where I always hid. And role playing games like Jack and the Beanstalk, and a game where they were goddesses and I had to kiss their feet to show my devotion. I ate dinner with them down here while Emily’s parents ate upstairs, and then watched one of the greatest comedy movie ever, Airplane!

 

I couldn’t have asked for a better day, which must have been why tomorrow seemed so bad.