- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wrote something like this awhile ago on writing.com now rewriting it on here please review

Author's Chapter Notes:

Going to try to rewrite a personal favorite old story of mine

Joe is your average teenage boy a little nerdier though wears glasses plays games a little chubby but is very kind and caring and loves his little sister Zoey and finds himself babysitting a lot.

Zoey is your average little girl 7 years old playful and dosnt really understand life and death, She is very small with bright blue eyes and blonde hair has perfect white teeth and breath that dosnt ever stink she really takes care of herself.

Joe gets up early to make breakfast for his little sister who he would be spending the whole day with he sets breakfast on the table and then starts to feel very strange so he sits down, the world around him seems to spin as he passed out.

Zoey gets up and runs downstairs wearing nothing but her little girl panties and a training bra unaware of the wrongness it made her brother feel every time he saw her like that her cute panties showed off her just starting to develop butt a little to well.

Zoey runs for her favorite chair barely noticing that for some reason only her spot had been set up and as she sits down she stairs blankly at the empty bowl with a cute pouty face as she waits for her brother.

Joe stairs up in complete shock realizing he is now tiny as his little but not so little anymore sister runs towards him he dosnt have anytime to think as her butt descends upon him, wether it was out of amazement or fear Joe couldnt move and soon finds himself pinned under her very soft butt unable to move.

Zoey sits there and soon stops waiting for her beloved brother as she pours a bowl of cereal and eats it now sad and kind of scared feeling all alone.

Joe is unable to move as he hears her eat quitely which isnt like her he feels bad and decides to try to get her attention moving his hardest against her ass to try to get her attention but its just to much and he is unable to move, He soons find zoey getting up and he holds on with all his might not wanting to leave her side as she goes to her room to play with her dolls.

Zoey sits on her knees and starts to play with her dolls trying to distract herself from her brother being no where to be found, she soon feels something on her foot and freaks out jumping up and getting ready to stomp on whatever had touched her foot.

Joe had let go of her ass to try to get her attention on the ground but soon realizes a slight mistake as his sister freaks and he finds himself looking up at the foot of his little sister feeling very ashamed that the sister he wanted to protect could now end him in a moments notice, he looks past her foot to see her squinting eyes looking down on him as a smile slowly spread across her face as she kneels down to pick him up.

Zoey- Joe how did you get so small? she says this with a smile as she tries to hear her brother reply to no avail due to the size diference, she comes to the decision that her brother wanted to be her newest toy and gets a big smile as she starts to play with him like a toy, she runs around the house with him in the palm of her hand happy to have a now palm sized brother to play.

Zoey- Lets play hide and seek ok? you hide il find you big brother. Or should i call you bug brother? she giggles as she talks to him and closes her eyes and begins to count.

Joe tries to deny her and tell her to stop but hes to small to be heard and decides to run and hide under the couch until his parents get home as he had began to fear his sister.

Zoey looks for him for hours until around lunch time and she begins to cry scared and alone just walking back and forth unaware that her brother had come out from hiding to try to cheer her up. Joe watches as her foot descends upon him completely crushing both of his legs he screams out in complete agony as his little sister quickly picks him up to see whats wrong.

When she realizes what she had done she gets an ashamed look on her face but starts to think about how she had found him and suddenly gets a mad look on her face.

Zoey-Have you been trying to get crushed this whole time big brother? Did you want to die and leave me all alone? well thats not happening il make it to where you can never leave me!

Zoey says all this angrily as her stomach starts to growl deciding that her now half crushed brother would be her lunch she walks to the table and drops him in a bowl then pours in milk and cereal and makes sure he can stays afloat unaware of his cries and pleas as she starts to eat the cereal until theres nothing left but milk and her brother she then drinks the milk sending her brother into her mouth and plays with him in their a little tasting his blood from his legs. Zoey smiles as she thinks about how shes about to trap her brother inside her forever and soon she swallows.

As joe finds himself on his sisters tongue the smell of her mouth is overpowering forcing him to cough a little the warmth and wetness is actually pleasant as he sits there but he soons finds his little sisters tongue moving him around and he actually enjoys it a little but soon she swallows and Joe slides down her throat with a scream he is so small he just falls down into her stomach, the smell and warmth surrounding him is actually sort of pleasant but he soon finds himself being digested its like a very warm feeling moving all over his body as his little sisters young growing body eagerly absorbs him he soon passes out with a slight smile knowing he would be becoming a part of his beloved little sister helping her grow a little and he had never been happier in his whole life as he passed out never to be seen again and to be forgotten by his sister after a few years. But he would always be with her.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope someone likes it