- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There are a whole lot of frying pans and fires in our hero's journey. 

Chapter 4: Amelia Fulfills a Fantasy


Amelia sat quietly in the darkness of Zeke’s pocket. She hoped that his girlfriends fantasy was innocent, maybe she just wanted a friend to talk to. She knew that this probably wasn’t the case, but she could hope anyway.


She heard the muffled voice of Zeke talking excitedly. She couldn't quite understand him through the denim that surrounded her, but she could hear someone elses voice too, a girl. He must’ve found his girlfriend. “This is bad.” Thought Amelia. If they take her away from the school it would be near impossible to find Jamie.


Giant fingers groped around the pocket and grabbed hold of Amelia’s leg. Zeke pulled her out and presented the tiny struggling girl to his girlfriend, Amanda. Amanda was a slender pale girl, with white-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was almost ghostly, but uniquely beautiful.


“Check her out! What do you think?” He handed his captive over, and Amanda gave her the once over. “I think… I think this is the best gift I’ve ever gotten. Thank you sweetheart!” The two embraced, but Amanda’s eyes never left the tiny girl held in her fist. Amelia saw the giant girl lick her lips hungrily, like a wolf eyeing its prey.


Amelia shuddered. Nevertheless, she would continue looking for a way out. There must be a way, after all she still had the will, and nothing could take that away from her. The giant girl stuffed Amelia into her purse, like she was just another trinket among her makeup and accessories. The two giant teens talked excitedly, apparently Amanda’s parents wouldn't be around tonight. She only heard snippets of the conversation, but that and something about condoms were all she could pick up. If she ended up in one of their homes she could kiss Jamie goodbye, so she had to find a way out soon.


Lucky for her, the opportunity would arise from a bit of well-timed impatience, but it would still be far from over.


The two teens still had the rest of the school day to complete, and it would turn out to be far too much for them to take. Amanda took every opportunity to stick her hand into the purse and grope Amelia’s body, and as time passed she did it more frequently. It continued for about 2 more class periods until the tiny girl realized it was lunchtime. That was when Amanda realized she needed something to happen, and she needed it right now.


Amelia listened and could hear the bustling of dozens and dozens of teenagers rushing to get something to eat. After a few moments of nothing in particular, she heard Zeke’s voice. Then she felt the purse bounce up and down, it felt like an earthquake. Makeup kits, earphones, and all sorts of commodities flew around her prison. She realizes that Amanda must be running somewhere.


As it turns out, Amanda had gotten very impatient, and decided that she wanted to try out her new toy right now, in the most private area she could think of. She found Zeke and the two rushed to the back of the school.


Once alone, the two lovebirds took a moment to catch their breath and smiled at one-another. Amanda picked up the tiny teen and bit her lower lip sensually. Zeke just grinned wider, a bulge was already forming in his jeans.


The two came closer together, and embraced. It seemed they intended to kiss, and Amelia was left to wonder what her part in all of this would be. She didn’t have to wonder long.


Amanda quickly stuck Amelia’s upper body into her mouth, with her legs kicking wildly outside of it. Zeke immediately followed up and took her lower body into his mouth. The two began to kiss, each half of their prisoner being teased with two enormous tongues.


Amanda could feel the soft warm lips of her lover, and used her tongue to play with the soft round breasts of the girl struggling inside her mouth. Zeke’s tongue teased the tiny slit of the girl in his mouth, and he soon lost himself in the sensuality of the act.


Amelia meanwhile was struggling with all her might, shocked at suddenly being in the middle of a giant kiss. She couldn't help but enjoy it though, her body was reacting positively, the two tongues were rough and pleasured her body intensely. She moaned, and was shocked at herself to find that she was near climax. “Let... me... Ahh…” She tried to scream but it was no use.


Much to her surprise, Amanda stopped. She opened her mouth, and pulled Amelia from Zeke’s mouth as well. “Fuck me. I need you to fuck me right now…” She moaned. Zeke was more than happy to oblige, but glanced at the tiny filipina girl.


“What about her?”


“Wha? Her? I don’t care put her in my purse or something, we don’t have time for her right now, just put on a condom and fuck me!:”


Zeke quickly took Amelia and dropped her into the purse that was sitting on the ground. He then pulled out a small plastic package from his wallet, and unzipped his pants, but Amelia couldn't see this part. At this point in time she decided there would be no better opportunities to get the hell out. She tried her best to climb out of the purse, and was glad that Zeke hadn’t bothered to zip it closed.


She could hear moans and other indecent things coming from above her, she tried not to think about what they might have done with her if they had been alone. Now here they were, fucking in broad daylight, with a tiny naked girl struggling her way out of a giant purse.


She was having a hard time making it to the top, she fell twice and using the stuff in the purse to make stairs was less effective than she’d hoped. Suddenly the purse fell to one side, apparently in their passion the teens had kicked the purse over. Now was her chance, Amelia stumbled her way out of the purse and ran into some nearby bushes.


“Hey look!” Amelia froze, but suddenly realized that the voice did not match either of her captors. She turned and saw another boy was pointing at the two teens literally caught with their pants down. Soon more showed up and they all mocked Zeke and Amanda, who were both mortified and did their best to maintain their composure.


Amelia decided to not stick around, and she ran through the bushes hoping to get to an area where she could find Jamie. Around her she could see the massive shoes of students stomping around, but she needed a better point of view if she was to recognize any faces.


She looked up at the tangled branches and leaves that surrounded her. She groaned, but knew she didn’t have many options. Besides, she would be pretty hard to spot among the leaves. So she began her climb, and it was easier than she expected. Despite her nudity she didn’t receive any scratches, and she remembered from science class, something about how minis were near indestructable. She was grateful for that at least.


Finally she made it to near the top of the bush, and she inched her way toward the sound of students. She peeked her head out for only a moment, but someone immediately noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Amelia shrank back behind some leaves, she couldn't believe someone may have spotted her already.


The giant girl had short purple hair, Amelia had seen her before, she was rather hard to miss. Her name is Delilah, a youngish looking girl with a mocha colored skin-tone. Her breasts were not particularly big, but looked relatively large on her small slender body.


“What the hell? Is that..?” She scrutinized the bush, and Amelia held her breath. Suddenly a giant hand reached into the foliage and grabbed Amelia’s bare body. “No!” She yelled, but Delilah was thrilled at her catch. “Whoa, I was totally right, I did see a mini! Amelia? No way!” She seemed rather ecstatic about the whole situation, much to Amelia’s chagrin.


“No please, I need help!”


Delilah grinned. “Oh I’ll help you alright. With my help you’ll have the time of your life, I promise.” Amelia groaned, expecting to be stuffed into yet another pocket or purse, but what surprised when the giant girl opted to drop the tiny girl into her bra instead. “You get to stay in there for a little while. Heh, get it? Little?” She laughed, but Amelia was far too distracted to acknowledge the girl’s terrible sense of humor.


She was being pressed against the soft flesh of a giant girl’s breast, she could even feel the giant nipple hardening against her body. She did her best to try and climb up, using the protruding nipple at a stepping stool, but only managed to get her captor to gasp, and take a moment to open her bra again. “Hey! I know you’re excited too, but you’re making me really horny. Just stop moving for a bit ok?”


Amelia made a face of disgust, but the giant girl didn’t seem to notice. The giant bra snapped back into place, leaving the shrunken girl to think. Now she needed to get away from this girl, who is clearly more interested in her body than even her previous captors were. At least they were more interested in each other, but Delilah seemed like she wasn’t going to simply ignore her new toy anytime soon.


Nevertheless, Amelia resolved to find a way. There were no other options, she would do whatever she had to do to find Jamie.