- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Amelia Makes a Friend


After what felt like days in the warm clutches of Delilah’s breasts, she was finally released from her fleshy prison. She was pulled out by a pair of gargantuan fingers, and she took in her surroundings. It seemed to be a small windowless room, but she soon realized she was in the back of a van.


Delilah was a bit of a hipster type, and big into music. She had several guitars and all sorts of memorabilia lying around inside the vehicle. “Hey there cutie! I just wanted to give us a bit of privacy.” She began to rummage around inside a nearby box, and pulled out a Q-Tip.


“What’s that for?” Amelia asked worriedly.

“You’ll like it. I bet you’ve never been with a lesbian before… Believe me, I know my way around a girl’s body. More than any boyfriend you’ve ever had. Just lie back and enjoy it. All minis do.”

“Wait what? No, please-”


She was interrupted by a giant tongue licking her breasts, followed by some gratuitous sucking. Amelia could feel her nipples grow harder, and she moaned involuntarily. The colossal girl grinned. “See? I knew you would like it.” Amelia strained against the tongue and spat back a response. “Fuck you! Let me go!”


“Silly mini, I’ve played with lots of minis at the petstore. They always love the attention, whether they admit it or not. And I’ve gotten damn good at giving attention.” She began to rummage through a nearby bag, and pulled out a Q-tip.



Amelia’s eyes widened. “You wouldn’t…” Delilah chuckled softly. “Well not YET. You’re not wet enough, but don’t worry I can help with that.” She stuck her tongue out and slowly inched her face toward Amelia’s body. The terrified tiny covered herself as best she could, but was completely at the mercy of the massive tongue.


Delilah made sure to make plenty of slurping noises as she lubricated her captives pussy, while it was all Amelia had to stop herself from moaning in ecstasy. The purple haired titan’s tongue lifted from its prize, and she took a moment to admire her work.


She took a moment and used her index finger to stroke Amelia’s soaking slit. “I think you’re ready, though you’re not quite as wet as I would like. Oh well, I’ll manage.”


She gripped the Q-tip between her thumb and forefinger, while holding her captive with her other hand. Amelia could only watch in horror as the Q-tip slowly approached her. Delilah took a moment to stroke her toy’s pussy with the makeshift dildo, and slowly began to penetrate the tiny girl trapped in her hand.


Amelia cried out and spasmed in response, but could not deny the pleasure she felt from it. She began to gasp as the giantess expertly pleasured her body, and her body bucked involuntarily. She breathed heavily, and could feel her body betray her.


Delilah looked on and smiled, she loved to pleasure minis, she loved their expressions of lust, she loved their gasps and moans, and she especially loved their looks of satisfaction afterwards. A friend of hers worked at a nearby pet store, and naturally she took advantage of certain opportunities to go inside and play with the merchandise. All the girls there loved her, and finding a lovely little mini at school was a great way to relieve some stress she’d been having.


Amelia was nearing climax; she could feel it coming. “No… Please…” She moaned, but her body felt otherwise. After a few more seconds of intense pleasure, she cried out one last time and came into the hand of the giant teenager.


Delilah admired her work, but was surprised to see that her mini was not wearing the satisfied smile of the other minis, but a frown of disgust. “What’s the matter? Didn’t you enjoy it?


“What is wrong with you!? You can’t just do that to someone! I’m a person!” Amelia could feel tears forming in her eyes.


“This isn’t right… the minis at the store always begged for more after spending some time with me… But… You didn’t like it?”


“No! Of course I didn’t! I don’t know what’s wrong with those other girls but, I sure as hell didn’t like it!”


Delilah was disturbed at this notion, she hated to think that she just raped someone, even if it was a mini. “I… I’m sorry I just… I didn’t realize…”


Amelia just glared at the giantess. “Oh! So you didn’t realize! Oh well I guess that makes it ok then!” The shrunken girl had more than enough of today. She was pissed, she had already dealt with being violated by many of her peers, but none had violated her like this. It had all been building up inside, and now she could only feel anger at the world. She curled into the fetal position and began to cry.


Delilah was heartbroken, she never liked to see anything unhappy, she had thought she was doing this girl a favor but it seemed that not all minis were as lustful as the ones in the pet store. “Please don’t cry! I’m sorry! I can help you! I will help you I promise!”


Amelia looked up, and was shocked to see tears forming in the eyes of the purple haired girl. Maybe she was being serious, but she could still feel doubt about this girl’s intentions. For all she knew, this was just a setup to get sold to a petstore.


She sniffed, and decided to test her. “Ok, If you really want to help me, I need something to wear.”


Delilah stiffened, she suddenly looked nervous.  


“What? You don’t want to give me clothes? I knew it. You-”


“No that’s not it! It’s just, well I do have clothes for minis, it’s just… I don’t think you’ll like them very much…”


“Something is better than nothing, come on!”


Delilah’s brow furrowed, but she turned to grab a nearby bag labeled “Miniclothes”. “I… I’m sorry…”

Amelia regarded the bag suspiciously. “Fine. Just give me some privacy ok?”


Delilah placed the bag and the girl onto the ground, and faced the wall of the van with her hands covering her eyes.


Now Amelia began to rummage through the bag, becoming increasingly frustrated at the limited wardrobe. Most if it consisted of string bikinis, some had holes cut in them as to reveal nipples, and there were many fetishist looking outfits as well. Eventually she decided on the least revealing outfit she could find, which unfortunately for her, was a playboy bunny outfit. She was especially frustrated at the fact that it was designed in such a way that not wearing the attached bunny ears would result in her back being poked by a small wire.


She was embarrassed, but it was the best she could do with what she had


“Ok, fine you can look now. But still, fuck you. Seriously, do you really have nothing better I can wear?”

Delilah turned and had to keep herself from smiling at how adorable the outfit looked on the tiny teen.

“No, I’m sorry. I bought that stuff so I could use it when I play with the girls at the store…” She turned away, feeling somewhat ashamed of her hobby.


“Ugh. I need to get away from here… Ok look, I know someone who I believe will help me. Get me to her safely, and I’ll forgive you.”


“Really?” Delilah said hopefully, the cheerfulness she had earlier seemed to be returning.


“Yes really. I need you to take me to Jamie Atkins. I think I can trust her, so please, take me to her.”


“Why Jamie?”

“Because I don’t trust you very much.”

Delilah flinched, but didn’t blame her. “Ok, I’ll find her. Would you rather stay here, or come with me?”

Amelia scoffed. “I am not staying in your mobile sex dungeon. I need to get to Jamie NOW.”


“Ok, Ok… Umm… Where do you want me to… Umm... keep you?” Amelia frowned. “Just… Just put me in your pocket.” Delilah tentatively put her hand palm up in front of the tiny girl. Amelia climbed on and the giantess gently placed her into a pocket.


Delilah stepped out of the van, and closed the doors behind her. Lunch would be over in about 8 minutes, and the purple haired girl regarded her surroundings.


“Alright, now to find Jamie…”