- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story on this site, give me as much feedback as possible, and enjoy.

 

Also...Not a lot of action in this chapter so...sorry

Also exposition out the arse and commentary by the main character.

Now...where should I begin...Ah, yes, my name is Jade Patillo. Compared to the average person I'm below average height. Despite my short size, I do in fact have some sort of muscle, however, it is not that noticeable. My long, raven-black hair can, apparently, catch the attention of most males, and sometimes females, and mesmerize them. Plus, there is also my piercing green eyes which can go from a 'kind-hearted soft look' to 'carpe diem for masochists'...according to what someone had said to me a while back. My rather smooth and white complexion only helps to make all of these descriptions pop out even further.

I have a twin sister named Jonah and one of her most adorable traits is her flat chest. She is quite sensitive about having no development, but I still adore her for that because it's funny to tease her about it. Personality wise she is much softer and kinder than I am while I'm more...masculine in more ways than one.

Why that last part? Well, at first glance we are just female twins that love each other a lot; Emphasis on that last part, however a bit more of an extreme on my side on the relationship. However, if you knew us well, you would know that I am not a female; I am a male. Yep, I'm a guy...Most people who hear that would either think I'm joking or spit-take so hard it blows a hole through the wall. Don't ask how that happened. No, I'm not wearing any make-up nor did I have plastic surgery; it's all 'natural' and it breaks all kinds of logic. In which the fact that I'm not from Japan nor am I Asian makes this even more mind-boggling. Another thing, my original name was John, but it was changed to Jade because of my parents. To clarify, they were actually okay with it. It should also be pointed out that my father also looks like a female...Apparently it's genetic.

It was a good thing that my sister is a flat chest because it makes it that much more difficult to tell who is who; plus screwing with people became more comical.

 

My family is rich and as much as I liked being pampered all day, everyday, and having the stereotype banquets and stuff, it just wasn't that great. Also, getting asked out by members of other rich families was a polarizing experience as many hearts and minds were shattered and blown out those days; both male and female. Mostly the males.

I then decided one day that I was going to leave the household to traverse the world when I was a teenager. Somehow my parents were alright with this, though it might be because of the amount of people that are in our family. Either that, or because I actually received some special...lessons to assist me in my trek around the world. As such, my sister came along with me because, again, we loved each other and we pretty much were a set pair. Also to clarify, it wasn't with fancy jets, boats, or any of that stuff; it was, for the most part, effort. It felt better to know that getting to a certain destination was by your own struggle and not through a massive loan of a million dollars.


And yes, I do and did realize that the world is not all sunshine and rainbows; I'm not a close-minded, naive person.

 

From that day, I have seen all kinds of events. Both marvelous and grand, alongside tragedy and sheer lawlessness. I encountered lots of people of diverse origins and stories, and overall I have seen many incredible sights, insane sights, and out of the ordinary things. There was many sentiments forged from seeing all of this, which if I had done this with an abundance of money, I wouldn't feel like this. Probably. But what am I saying all of this for? I'll tell you why. From all of my experience with all of this, this is the first time I have ever encountered the type of adventure I was about to partake...and more...

 

I opened my eyes and I woke up in a crappy way. Not only did I have blurry vision, but also I felt some weird taste in my mouth, my ears were ringing, and my entire body is aching all over. It's like a hangover that was stacked on top of a recent brawl, but far worse than usual; trust me I know, which considering that I have no recollection on what in the world happened...Yeah probably a hangover...or I got laid out that hard...or both. Also, I forgot to mention the fact that I cannot see anything and it feels like I'm trapped under something...and I'm naked...Crap, what kind of night did I have?

 

I began to crawl around in my temporary prison of...whatever this thing was. It felt like some sort of fabric or cloth or something. While I was trying to get out, my poor condition made the attempted escape very agonizingly slow. While I was still crawling, I felt some sort of movement coursing through whatever place I was at and then I suddenly got flattened by some sort of heavy force.

 

"Ow" I voiced out as I tried to move from my current predicament, but I couldn't budge at all "What the hell is this?" While I was figuring out how to get out, the mysterious weight holding me down was suddenly lifted off of me and I took a breath of relief.

 

"Jade?" I heard my sister's confused voice, but I had no idea where she was at and her voice seems to be a bit louder than what it actually is, which my current hearing made it far worse. Suddenly my whole world started to tilt as I started to slide down my fabric prison. Eventually, I ended up landing onto some soft surface. I sat up and noticed that I was in someone's hand; I looked up and stared right at the face of my shocked sister.

I quickly checked my surroundings and noticed how big I was compared to my sisters hand. If I had to wager, I'd say i was the size of a small doll, or an anime figurine to be precise. My sister was currently wearing a regular white T-shirt and had white panties on. When I inspected the room we were in, I saw that we were staying in a place that was nicer than usual. Speaking of which, this better be free or low-cost, because if we did this with the amount of money we had on our person, we basically just sold our souls to the devil and our bodies to...certain places.

 

From the surrealism of this development, both of us pinched our own cheeks to make sure we weren't dreaming. Then with her free-hand, my sister pinched my face to make sure I was real, which with our size difference it actually hurt quite a bit. After she was done pinching me, she sat down onto the bed and thought about the situation.

Thankfully, it was at this point that my hangover, or whatever it was, had begun to disappeared from me. Not sure why, but it's a convenience that I don't mind.

 

If I knew my sister well enough, I think she would have a similar thought like I was, "Is this one of those dreams where it feels real even if I try to confirm that it's real?" Due to the fact that there seems to be no trigger and that the chance that this would happen is quite ludicrous.

 

With all of that in mind, what is about to happen next is something I might expect and would have mixed feelings about, but still enjoy. I looked up at my sister and saw that she had a certain lustful stare in her eyes. There was some drool coming out of her mouth, and without even looking I could probably guess what she was doing down there...Well, just because I said she was nice doesn't mean she doesn't have those types of tendencies. Also that stare...Jeez it's looking right into my soul; it looks like there is going to be more than one thing that is going to get sucked dry.

 

You know...I could probably guess what she is thinking, "I hope this is a dream, because if it isn't I am going to die of embarrassment" In my personal opinion, whether or not this is a dream doesn't exactly matter to me because either way I would win in the case that this is either the best wet dream I ever had or this is the best material to tease my sister with until it gets old. Also the fact that the first thing she does when she sees something like this isn't to question things and all of that, but to use me as a sex toy...again either she has fantasies or it's symbolic to my own thoughts.

 

Oh right...Well then let's hope that my shrunken body got more resilient, because if it didn't...Well I am royally fucked both literally and metaphorically...At least if I die, I will die happy with no regrets...