- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first victim experiences a sensational "end." Hope you enjoy the fulfillment of the Butt tag! :)

If you have any tips, comments, or suggestions, please leave a review. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Darkness. Complete, utter darkness. Up, down, right, left -- everywhere -- it was an endless cavern of darkness encompassing everything. All that was remaining was a lone figure beginning to stir.


“Ugh, where am I?”


All alone in the vast darkness, the stout man lay motionless on the firm floor, squinting up at the unseen skyline, trying to discern any noticeable characteristic out of the endless void. Rubbing the back of head, he groaned heavily as he slowly began to feel the return of consciousness. Trying to sit up, he immediately regretted his previous judgements about his growing consciousness, feeling a pinching pain in the back of his head strike with a fury. Clenching his eyes shut as hard as possible, he tried to think back to the cause of his unforgiving headache.


“Did I drink too much or something? What the hell happened last night?”


Sitting up in a less painful and more sturdy position, he rubbed his eyes, hoping the severe darkness was only a side effect of the searing pain in his head. Reopening his eyes, seeing the continued presence of darkness, he gave another solemn grunt and returned to his collapsed position with a stubborn puff.


“Ugh, I hate these damn hangovers. I wonder how I got here? Did I get kidnapped or something?”


Turning his head against the padded floor and stared off into the limitless night, he tried to find some end that he could get his bearings from. Unfortunately, there was little to see.


As far as the man could see, emptiness was the horizon. Little to no light shone in his dark prison, and for what little there was, differentiating between really black and sort of black was about as far as he could go in his current state of mind. Occasionally, he would see a glimmer of light in his peripheral, which he would then hopefully turn his head to view more closely, only to have the light suddenly disappear from sight as soon as he tried to get a look at it.


After this disappointment, the man would then resume his previous search, shifting his eyes back and forth over the same immeasurable gloom, becoming more and more deflated at possibility of escape with each spotting of hope.


Finally, once he had had enough of his repetitive disappointment, he returned to his contemplative staring at the ceiling, losing himself to the familiar comfort of his mind.


“I can’t believe this… I’m too old for this kind of shit, damn it! What was I doing last night that got me here? Alright, think, last thing I remember was sitting with my wife while watching television, and then somehow I end up in some fucking cave? Did I get kidnapped and drugged or something? I guess that would explain the headache. But what about this cave? Why would someone put me in a fucking cave? Ugh, I sure hope this is some kind of game...”


As the man’s thoughts started to drift farther and farther away from the topic at hand, he recognized that probably the best course of action would be to seek help. So, with necessity as his motivator, he rolled over and slowly began to push himself up to his knees. Grunting and struggling all the way, he managed to finally get into a stumbling state, before eventually righting himself into a weary stance.


Once the proper amount of blood had flowed from his head to the rest of his body where he could see darkness again, he began his dreaded journey. Heading in a direction that he chose through the precise directioning devices every male is equipped with, he felt confident that the cavern had to end somewhere and that someone had to be somewhere nearby.


As he started walking, his senses and other faculties began to restart from their hazey slumber. Looking around, he took a deeper look into the surroundings to try and gather some clues on where in the world he was.


Surprisingly, he found that rather than the typical sensations he associated with a large structure or a cave, he found quite the opposite. Rather than the smell of wood and paint indicating a structure, he inhaled a stench that smelt quite “natural.” Moist, tangy, humid air clung to his lungs, carrying a mildly musky stench to it.


“It must be cave, then, but what kind of cave is musky? Does something live here that’s causing it? Oh God, what if I’m in a bear’s den? Please don’t let a bear live here!”


After scouring all around trying to see if any bears around, he set out to listen for anything that would signal the presence of a beast. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, he focused on any sounds that he could pick up. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long before he did hear something. A very loud something. Deep, heavy breathing that almost sounded similar to snoring.


“That’s it; I’m going to get eaten by a bear!”


With that new pleasant picture fresh in his mind, he took off at a more fervent pace in the direction opposite where he thought it was coming from. He wanted to get as far away as possible from anything that might attack him.


After carefully stumbling for a few meters, with anxious thoughts of bears front and center, he abruptly noticed an unfortunate fact: the floor of the cave, despite being smooth, wasn’t flat. In fact, he found out that it was quite sloped. Indeed, so sloped that he felt it necessary to throw his entire body down such a slope, directly into a large hole.


Rolling and tumbling all the way down the surprisingly soft slope, the weary traveller smashed his head roughly at every bounce. With the biting pain that had just begun to subside returning with full force after each bump, he let out a few guttural yells that, in some way, seemed to reduce the unending pain -- at least for him.


Eventually, the ride ended and his crumpled up old body came to rest at the bottom of the crater. Aching, throbbing, burning, his entire body felt as if a bulldozer had just decided to run over him and then give him a rerun.


“Ugh, can this get any worse!?”


Unfortunately for him, however, a new addition to the suffering made its entrance at that precise moment with a screeching ferocity. Throughout the vacant landscape, a deafening ring shook the ground to its breaking point with possibly the most agonizing tone imaginable.


And it hurt. A lot.


Screwing his eyes closed as hard as possible, he flung his head to the ground to try and block out the pounding noise!


BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!


Over and over and -- wait, it stopped. Just like that, it had ended, and the man began to think that the worst of his troubles were finally over.


Until, he heard something.


Something big, something loud, and something angry.


A low, heavy growl reverberated through the weary man, instantly shattering any hope of escape he might have previously thought possible. With great trepidation, he raised his head up to bravely meet the threat head down, and as he did, he took in his first glimpse of sight since his unfortunate kidnapping. During the godforsaken noise, someone had turned on the lights.


Lifting his head from the mattress, his eyes moved up from the familiar darkness. As he did so, his guesses and ideas about his location were slowly, one by one, shattered before him.


The peculiar floor turned out to be some kind of fabric; the extraordinary hole turned out to be a perfectly smooth crater; and the horrifying bear turned out to be something much, much worse.


When he saw “the bear,” his eyes widened, his hands trembled, and his heart beat with a fury against his chest.


Before him spanned two colossal pillars, each running on either side of him for unimaginable distances in both directions. Far in the distance ahead of him, two titanic monsters stood alert on either side. With ten toes at the top, painted with a cracked coat of red nail polish, both looming monstrosities guarded his only passage of escape. Their taunts of power loomed high above him, warning the power that resided higher.


Turning to face that power, his eyes crept over the massive expanse of flesh. With each inch, his breath became shallower and shallower. His eyes began to widen. Higher and higher the thighs rose, closer and closer they approached him. As the last stretch of exposed skin came into view, his legs began to crumble. Collapsing onto the ground, his small amount of composure collapsed into complete disarray and confusion.


A monstrosity comparable to the largest skyscrapers in the world rose high above him. Filling his vision completely, the tight, stretched purple fabric of the awakened giantess’ panties struggled to contain the horrific wonder contained behind them. Paralyzed on the ground, the man’s mind struggled feverishly, his heart exploding into fire attempting to feed the desperate attempts at comprehension. Unfortunately, before any plan could be made or thought formulized, something even more frightening began.


It all started to move.


Rising slowly from its terrifying position, the skin lazily separated from the moist undercarriage of the mattress with a damp snap.


Breathlessly, the man watched as the immense sea of flesh rose high into the air and eclipsed him in his crater. In a state of panic, the man laid motionless as the massive thigh soared overhead. Humid, stagnant air was replaced with a roaring wind that raged against his body; the trapped sweat and pungent odor quickly filling the air around him. But then silence had returned. Just as quickly as it had begun, it had ended with a most terrifying result.


Overhead the tremendous weight of the woman’s body hung in ominous gloom over the man lost in a confused stupor. Her butt, swaying precariously over the man’s prone form, held trapped in between her crack her crumpled panties. Faded and damp from the previous night’s wear, her panties stuck strongly to the sweat infused muscle it encased.


Almost instantly, the man’s instinct took control. Arising from his dazed shock, he immediately went to try and desperately warn the woman against her deathly actions.


“Please, please don’t do this! Please don’t kill me, please! I don’t deserve this!” the man screamed towards the motionless ceiling.


Whimpering and yelling, the man pleaded for mercy, hoping for salvation from the unaware goddess.


If only he could get her attention, if only she looked down, he’d be rescued!


“Help me, please! I’m down here! Look below you!”


Over and over he shouted up to his executioner, begging for her to look down and rescue him from her unwitting condemnation. Jumping up and down he tried anything to garner the attention of the unknowing giantess. But nothing seemed to have any effect.


After each holler, after each jump, after each arm wave, the dismal cover remained firmly overhead. All of his effort and struggle were changing nothing, and the bleak outlook of his prospects were taking its toll. He gave up, glaring into the abyss above with disdain.


Until, he saw something appear.


Directly behind him, her all mighty hand revealed itself. New life coursed through the man’s veins as plans of freedom began racing through his mind.


“Yes, yes! Please! I’m right here! Get me out of here please!”


With depthless joy, he screamed and shouted, trying to secure his delivery from this hellish nightmare. Throwing his arms above his head with reckless abandon, his body pumped with excitement as her head peaked between her thighs. Unintelligible phrases and impossible hand gestures spewed forth from his ecstatic body, praying to every god he knew of that she would just look at him.


To his surprise, the gods replied. Her green eyes fell directly upon him; she looked at his wretched state, witnessing the pitiful condition he had progressively plunged into. Her gaze immediately caused his eyes to become glued onto hers; his heart stopped as he waited with breathless anticipation towards her reaction. But her face never changed.


Expecting pity, surprise, or even disgust to become her expression at first sight of him, the man instead found apathy and disinterest. An empty gaze lied upon her face as her eyes happened to rest on a spot close to where his unfortunate form lay. She was looking directly at him, yet saw nothing there to see.


To her, he was already dead and gone -- an insignificant piece of dust that can’t even be recognized. His meaningless existence to her present daily routine meant that his presence should not even be considered. His life was already extinguished the minute he ended up in a position where the woman could look him right in the eye and see nothing of value.


His life was truly over.


To concur with his sentiments, a loud noise tore through the silence. Directly above him, the woman was carrying out her original intentions, haphazardly dislodging her panties from their crinkled position. Slightly twisting her hips, she scratched at the piece of fabric until it was freed. Once free, though, a toxic aroma of sweat and filth from the previous night’s build up was released onto him. If that were not enough, to further increase the horrifying stench, the hand clenched the loose fabric and began to waft fresh air between the sunless region in an attempt to cool the sweat filled canal.


“Ah... that feels good,” the woman’s voice loudly boomed throughout the large room startling the man.


“No! Please, no!” the man whimpered with little to no strength left in his spirit.


Ignoring his desperate pleas, the women removed her hand and returned her head to its previous position. Then, without any further ado, she gradually began to lower herself to the bed.


All around the man the darkness grew, increasing steadily the closer his doom approached. Crying and muttering, he looked all around, hopelessly longing for some way of escape.


“Why does it have to be me… why!”


Enveloping him in a blanket of darkness, the menacing roof continued to approach closer and closer. Clenching his eyes closed as hard as possible, he layed down and breathed deeply, trying to forget the world around him. Rather than a clean calming breath, though, a rancid smell crept into his mind, breaking him from his failed attempt at distraction just in time.


As he opened his eyes, he witnessed the last thing he ever saw. His vision, completely filled with the damning image of purple cloth, crashing towards him, riding the butt of a woman. And then there was just darkness. Complete, utter darkness as the cloth covered his body.


And then the weight hit.


The air immediately shot from his lungs as the unimaginable pressure of her butt pounded into his chest. If it were not for the flesh invading his mouth, blocking the escape route, he would have immediately suffocated; instead, he experienced the receiving side of undeniable power as the woman casually rested upon him. to relieve stress in her legs.


Struggling to drive him into the mattress for maximum comfort, the woman relentlessly squeezed every bone and organ in his body to the absolute breaking point. Unable to move in the slightest amount, the man was forced to struggle in vain, while little by little the air in his lungs drained away. The darkness grew thicker and thicker as the air grew thinner and thinner, until finally the end arrived and the darkness enveloped him with a final gasp.

“Why?”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this was a little more enjoyable than the introduction. If you enjoyed or have any feedback at all, please leave a comment! Thanks for reading!