[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

On the set of a reality TV show of the future, participants are shrunk and submitted to the unaware whims of a giantess drudging through the tedium of a daily ritual. Watch the various stories of each of the twenty individuals as they try to survive the unrelenting danger.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Toilet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3254 Read: 20722
Published: June 04 2014 Updated: June 05 2014
Story Notes:

This story begins with a short, introductory chapter describing the setting, followed by chapters each of which represents the individual survival story of one character.

If you have any suggestions, writing tips, comments, or constructive criticism please leave a comment. This is my first story, so any help on how to improve is greatly appreciated and needed!

Thank you!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction by zumi [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (643 words)

This first chapter here is just going to be a short introduction to the concept. If the idea tickles your fancy, please leave a suggestion on what you'd like to see done in the future; all the good stuff will be done in the chapters after this.

2. Chapter 2 - The Relaxing Rise by zumi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2611 words)

The first victim experiences a sensational "end." Hope you enjoy the fulfillment of the Butt tag! :)

If you have any tips, comments, or suggestions, please leave a review. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!