- Text Size +

Gonna give it a try at setting and character development.

 

‘Tyson!’’ Yelled her older sister Lisa.She was 18 years old,just a year higher than tyson.

 

There was no sign of tyson and he wasn’t planning to get up anytime soon early either.

 

‘TYSON!’ She yelled once again,this time kicking the door of the room she was in,which was tyson’s room.

 

‘Wake up loser! It’s time for you to goto school!’ She yelled for last time.

 

She was getting annoyed of his brother annoying him.

 

She sighed and went to kitchen to get a glass of water.She came back and splited the water on tysons’s face

 

All of a sudden,tyson bursted with a anger.

 

‘What the fuck! What the hell you think you’re doing!’ Growled tyson.

 

‘Just to make sure my mother doesn’t punish me for making you awake at the right time’ She giggled.

 

‘Okay…Can you please now leave the room…So that I can get ready for school’ Tyson asked nicely.

 

’Sure my title bitter lil bro’ Lisa said and hit tyson’s head hard.

 

‘GET OUT! NOW!’ Said tyson with a very angry tone.

 

‘You can’t do anything beside growling at me.Look at you! You can’t even fight against a girl! How weak your life must be’ She laughed and left the room.

 

‘God….Help me please’ Tyson cried.

 

He wasn’t ready for another torture of school day.He wanted his life to chance.

 

He quickly dressed up and rushed towars the exit door.

 

’Going without giving ya mom a sweetie kiss,my honey?’ Said mom and smiled.

 

‘Oh yeah…Here is your kiss mommy.’ Tyson said and hugged her along with kissing her on the cheek.

 

’See ya honey!’Said her mom,melissa.

 

‘Peace mom….’ Tyson said.

 

He started walking to school,already-thinking about what torture he was gonna get today.

 

-20 minutes later- 

 

He finally arrived the school.

 

He started walking to the entrance door of the school and noticed few girls laughing and giggling at him.

 

‘Why are you girls laughing at me’ Muttered tyson.

 

‘Shut up loser boy and take this’ The popular girl Jessica said.

 

Jessica began hitting him with her size 12 teenaged feet to the balls of tyson.

 

Crash!

The power was unbelievable for poor  tyson who was a loser on jessica and other girl’s eyes.

 

Poor tyson hated at the fact of being the only boy in a all girl’s chool.If only if he was a boy though.

 

He wouldn’t have taken that kick if he was a boy.

 

Tyson couldn’t handle the pain and fell to the ground.

 

’Thats for coming near us,you fucking little shit’ Jessica said and kicked his legs with her teenaged bigger-than average teenager feet.

 

‘I’m sor-‘ He was cut when other girls started kicking him too and one of the girls,who was named jennie started removing her sweat-covered teenaged converses and started peeling her sweaty and smelly socks.Poor tyson could see bits of dirt stuck underside of them and the smell was already terrible,enough to make him vomit.Even though they were not even near him yet!

 

’Smell my sweaty barefoot,little idiot boy.’ Jennie laughed and started shoving her horrible-smelling like barefoot to the poor teenaged boy’s mouth.

 

The smell was worse than vinegar he thought.These girls had no rules or anything.They basically screwed the rules that was made by manager of school.

 

After all who the hell removes her sweaty converses and peels her dirty barefoot in the entrance garden of a school! 

 

These girls were sadistic creatures…He thought.

 

Jennie finally removed her hot sweaty tan barefoot from the innocent teenage boy’s mouth.

 

‘Lets leave this loser alone,we got better things to do.’Jessica said.

 

‘Like what?’ The other girl,jennifer asked with a confused tone.

 

‘You’ll see.’ Jessica giggled.

 

’See ya loser boy,keep living your life and don’t think your life is terrible because it may get thousands of times worse than you’re now’ Jessica laughed and spited on poor boy’s face.

 

Tyson was disgusted by the spit that was thrown on his face.

 

‘Eww!’Said tyson like a gay-boy.

 

‘Look at how pathetic poor boy is girls,he can’t even on-guard against us.Poor little thing’ Jessica said.

 

Then all of them disseapered all of a sudden.

 

Tears began falling from poor teenager’s eyes as he started to walking to class.

 

Time passed,passed and passed.The girls would torture him by shoving his face to toilet,making him their foot slave and even mind-controlling him.

 

He was unaware of what was happening to him.He was basically their slave, a slave who’s willing was broken long ass time ago.

 

5-6 hours passed

 

Jessica was having a sleepover with her best friends,jennie and jennifer.

 

They were all lying on jessica’s bed while being barefoot.

 

’So,what’s this thing you have been wanting to show us,jessica’ Jennie said.

 

‘Yeah,i wonder it too.’ Jennifer said with a grin on her face.

 

‘Well…I have found a shrink-ray in science lab and tested it on a bug and watched it closely as it got smaller smaller and so small that it couldn’t be seen,isn’t that great girls!?’ Jessica said with a grin.

 

‘Woah….That’s great,we could shrink everything we want that gets on our way or anything that annoys us!’ Jennifer said with a victorious smile on her pretty tanned face.

 

‘Yeah….I was thinking about,you know that loser in our school that gets tortured by every girl by every time he’s in school,right?’ Jessica said.

 

‘Who can forget him?’ Jennifer said and laughed.

 

‘I know right? Jennie added.

 

‘Okay well…I’m thinking about shrinking him to a very small size,like small as a speck of dirt….What do you girls think? Jessica said,patiently waiting for her friends to hear what they think about her sadistic plan.

 

’That would be great! We torture him badly even when he’s at full size and i can’t imagine to torture him on a size like that! Jennie said.

 

‘All good…But what if we can’t feel or see him’? Said jennie.

 

‘We can always use a magnifying glass and don’t worry,i have read the handbook of the device,it was near that shrink ray’.Said jessica and added’We can feel him no matter what,he’s our slave after all’ she added.

 

‘Okay,lets try it on the poor loser tomorrow at the morning before school doesn’t start then’ Jennifer suggested.

 

‘I agree’ jennie and jessica said.

 

Then the girls went to sleep.In their dreams they saw them torturing the poor tyson in unbelievable ways.

 

The girls basically couldn’t sleep due to excitement.

 

-School-

 

Three of the sadistic girls were waiting for poor tyson to come in so that they could shrink him.

 

‘Do you think he’ll come today’ Said jennie with a annoyed tone.

 

‘He always does,he’s our slave. Jessica said and laughed like a maniac.

 

Then they saw poor tyson trying to move with her body soared from beatings by girls.

 

‘There he is!’ Jessica said.

 

They all moved near tyson.

 

Tyson,on the other hand was confused of what these  girls had in torture store for him.

 

‘Hey loser.’ Jennie said.

 

‘Uhh…hellll-o’ He muttered.

 

‘Look at him! He doesn’t even have the courage to talk to a girl by the face.'Jessica teased the poor teenager.

 

All the girls laughed at poor tyson.

 

Tyson started to feel bad and put his face under where he would be facing the ground.

 

Jessica opened her purse with her sweaty hands  and started pulling the gun.

 

‘WHAT IS THAT! DONT SHOOT ME PLEASE’ He cried,feel on his knees

 

The girls though,just laughed at his pathetic form.

 

Jessica pulled the trigger and hit tyson.