- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Lord Osiris and Lady Universe came to Earth, so NASA lauched a rocket at their planet to shrink their people. 27 years later he got his revenge by by shrinking all males. I woke up in a shock, but then Jet came through the window. I knocked him out with a penny I found. Then I took his jet pack and went to school. Then I almost got eaten twice, but then I fell in a bag of orange items and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this part of the story shows how I survive being eaten by my friend Belle. It also shows what my plan is to stop Lord Osiris and Lady Universe.

 


 

Characters, Roles, Moods (Chapter), and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): The Choosen One
  • Belle: Dylan's Unaware Giantess Friend/Partner
  • Jet: Lord Osiris's Right Hand Man
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Alex (Male): Dylan's Friend
  • Daniel: A Good Friend of Dylan
  • Adem: Dylan's Acquaintanve
  • Jake: A Good Friend of Dylan
  • Dalton: Dylan's Friend
  • Griffin: Dylan's Acquaintance
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Michael (Mike) McFalls: Dylan's Father
  • Dana McFalls (13): Dylan's Half Brother
  • James Moulton Sr. (52): Dylan's Step Father
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Tyler: Dylan:s Friend

 Chapter 2: Down the Hatch

Okay so now that you know how it all started let and my first morning of being only ¼ of an inch tall let me now tell you the vore part of my story when I get eaten by my friend Belle.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

**********South*Western*High*School*II***11:45*AM***********

At first I didn't exactly know where I was until I saw a giantess hand come down from above with aqua green colored nails. It came down from above and grabbed the orange things that looked like gold fish crackers. It grabbed me and a hand full of gold fish. I was sitting on the hand thinking "Now who's the only one in this class that eats when where not cooking and wears aqua green nail polish?" I turned my head and saw my friend Belle. Her brown eyes were looking right at me, but didn't see me, her red hair was blowing from the vent, and was completely unaware of the fact that she was going to eat me. To me though she looked over 69 feet tall. She then picked me up with two other gold fish and put us in her mouth.

 

*******************Inside Belle*(Mouth)***11:50*AM**************


I had thought of an idea of how I can live a little longer. I broke off the tail of a gold fish and ran to the back of her mouth just in front of her uvila. I then took a deep breath and jumped down her throat.

 

 

*************Meanwhile*Back*at*Dylan's*Room*******************

 

"Uh… what happened?" Jet wondered "Where is my jet pack?! Never mind I have a spare," Jet then flew to South Western High School and started searching. He sensed my trail and looked in room 510 and sensed that I was eaten. He then flew into Belle's bag of gold fish.

 

********************Inside*Belle*(Stomach)*********************

I then fell in a pit of stomach acid. Luckily I landed on the  piece I broke off before. I all of the sudden I saw a bright green dome with two tube like things on it. I then tried paddling to it. I saw a green ON button and a red OFF button. I then pressed the ON button and then it started to rise. It wasn't just a dome, it was a android as in the mascot from the phone. "Hello. My name is Andy," it said. "Really why did Belle eat a robot?" I asked. "Uh…android," Andy said. He then asked "Hey kid, do you want to hear an explanation of what's going on?" "Uh… it's Dylan and yes I would like an explanation of what the heck is going on!" I answered. "Okay it all started on Friday, July 13, 1984. Two aliens were trying to detroy the Earth. NASA HQ and Area 51 shrunk their planet to a quarter of an inch tall. They then said that they would get their revenge. 27 years later aka this morning they returned and shrunk all males who walk the Earth. Lady Universe got a reading saying that Dylan McFalls had the ability to stop him. Lord Osiris then had Jet to find you. I have gotta find this Dylan McFalls and train him." Andy explaned. He then asked "Do you know Dylan McFalls?" I answered "Uh… yeah that's me," Jet came into Belle's stomach. A few hours later around 3:48 PM Belle got hame and started to make herself dinner. Andy then made Belle crave soda. "Weird all of the sudden I feel like drinking soda," Belle said. She started to drink and her stomach started to bubble. "Quck into a bubble!" Andy said. We go into a bubble and floated to her mouth. She then burped and we fell on the floor next to her bare foot.

 

*****************Belle's*House*(Kitchen)***3:56*PM***********

 

We started to climb her left foot, but the only thing was that Jet was chasing us. We reached the top if her foot then ran to her leg we started climbing her leg and Jet was shooting lasers at us, We made it to her stomach area and kept climbing. We made it to her neck then finally her ear. She was eating and I then said "Belle this is Dylan. all if the males have shrunk and I need your help to stop Lord Osiris and Lady Universe," Jet then shot a laser and I started to fall, but luckily Belle heard me and caught me before I hit the ground. "Oh my God!" Belle said. "You don"t know what I've been through to get your help. By the way robots aeen't food!" I said. "Wait… I ate you?" Belle asked. "Yes and I got to tell you not fun." I said. "Well I got to admit you taste kinda good," Belle said. "Hey!" I said. "Kinding," Belle laughed. She then asked "So how are we supposed to save the world?" "I'll tell you in the morning," I answered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will they save the world? Or will they run away like a bunch of baby girls and/or cowards? Stay tuned

Next time on Planet Tiny:Dylan and Belle will gather some friends to join the team.


 

If you have any ideas about what happenes next. Then place it in the review box below.

Thank you.