- Text Size +

The familiar environs of her study began to fade, and slowly the rows of books and lecterns melted into a bright blue sky dotted with miniscule clouds that drifted lazily just above eyelevel. Then came the feeling of what seemed like fine grass and soft earth flattening underfoot. She stared down blankly at the expanse of minuscule terrain that stretched out in all directions from under her feet, a satisfied smile appearing on her face.

One moment the sky had been as clear as any day- the next moment the horizon had been replaced with the inconceivably colossal form of a young woman, gazing down from miles above.

"It worked- you're all exactly as miniscule as I'd imagined."

Crouching and resting her hands on her knees, Patchouli surveyed the microcosm of civilization that surrounded the square of green park grounds she had appeared over. Her stocking clad toes wiggled with anticipation, uprooting trees and crushing immense boulders into the soft earth. Joggers and park-goers who hadn't been caught under her sudden appearance fled from the mammoth socks, each toe towering at least one hundred feet above their heads.

"Now where to start, hmm?" she pondered and tilted her head.

Her piercing violet eyes looked over the millions of microscopic people who in turn were staring back in various states of disbelief, confusion, and amazement.

All were transfixed in place, both by her immense size and by the sensuality of her figure. Her youthful face was framed with smooth purple hair, which hung down onto the tops of her supple breasts, each barely contained under a thin pink nightshirt, and whose swaying and jiggling at every breath betrayed the lack of a bra underneath. She was plump, her thighs and hips looming like soft lily mountains that soared over those who were directly below her . She wore striped panties which her cushy stomach hung well over the seam of. Had she been the same scale as those below she would have been  well under five feet tall, but here she easily stood two miles in height.

"I spent days working to find this particular sort of world because most other girls prefer to find ones a little smaller in scale than this, and I figured you poor tiny things would be so lonely without me. Besides, I need a place to unwind a little where the air is nice and clear."

Her inflection carried a coy yet seductive aloofness which flowed over the vast landscape between her shallow breaths.

Without warning she extended a hand down towards the patch of grey nearest to her feet, deftly pinching and lifting up an entire city block, which fit neatly in the center of her palm. Patchy raised the little chunk of cityscape to her eye, which seemed to encompass the entire sky a for those who were before it. She raised her other hand and hung a gargantuan finger over a crowded thoroughfare and scoffed playfully at the panic that took hold.

 "Now you might all be smaller than dust mites, but if the spell worked properly-"

 She lowered her finger down gently, the street and buildings on both sides crumbling to rubble with no effort. With a twist of her finger she ground the buildings and cars into dust thoroughly before lifting it. Amidst the piles of dust and scraps of metal the miniscule crowd and building-dwellers lie, all paralyzed in shock and depressed into the street with their clothes torn and shredded, yet otherwise unharmed.

 

"Hmm. I knew I could do it. You all should be under the effects of a powerful protection charm as soon as I touch you. I wouldn't want to crush my little hosts  so rudely, but I insist you do play along with what I have in mind- that is if you want to keep my protection."

She held the chunk of city in front of her and crumbled it in her hands, letting the tiny denizens fall several thousand feet to the earth, only to bounce and tumble aside on impact or scramble their way out from under the obliterated rubble.

Wiping her brow with the back of her hand, Patchy glanced up at the sun which hung high in the sky, casting her immense shadow over miles of the city.

"Mukyu~ I'm so sweaty- just getting here had me working so hard today- you little things should be glad I spent the effort just to see you."

With one hand she pulled  her damp stockings off, tiny trees and the remnants of a park pavilion stuck fast to the bottom of the soles. With a flick of her wrist she tossed them to the side, watching as it landed on a stretch of beach and smothered hundreds of shocked beachgoers and seaside condos under its humid fabric.

"Keep an eye on that for me-".

The air of the city and sea were overtaken quickly by the sickly sweet scent of her feet and the heat of her sweat, fogging windows for a mile around her in every direction.

Patchouli grinned. Now confident this world's little denizens would endure her trials, she raised her foot out from the park she had now completely ground into mud and held it over the patch of city before her. Thousands who hadn't yet fled were overcome by the stuffy odor, some falling to their knees and covering their mouths and noses, others staring transfixed at the smooth curves of her pudgy sole.

"I didn't say I wouldn't play rough with you now did I?"

With an exaggerated sigh she lowered her big toe which plowed effortlessly through a shopping mall and bulldozed the structure into dust, leaving those within struggling against the moist flesh.

Pachy quietly huffed, "Mukyu~ your little bodies tickle."

She pressed the rest of her foot down into the cityscape; high-rises and offices less than half the height of her toes crumbled and collapsed all around it. A sweat drop the size of a townhouse rolled down her pinky toe, engulfing several people as they tried to flee past the immense wall of skin. Dozens were held in the crux between each toe, the overwhelming atmosphere inebriating them and coating their tiny bodies.

 "If you're down there I need you to lick it clean or give me a little massage- it only serves you right to make up for the sweat I shed trying to get here."

 She blushed as after a few moments she felt the barely perceptible tingling of desperate flicking tongues and hands from under her foot. She crouched and looked closely, watching the tiny specks between her toes rub themselves desperately against her.

"Very cooperative- I think we'll have a lot of fun together~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One mounted police officer had been spending the last few hours sitting atop his steed and signaling pedestrians at a street crossing when the giant girl had appeared. He was as shocked as everyone else was upon her sudden arrival, but surprise turned to terror as soon as she had torn an entire shopping district from the ground. His fellow officer beside him turned to him in shock.

"Holy hell Leo, what the fuck is that? What's happening?"

"I- I don't know- I wasn't looking over there, how the hell did that sneak up on us?!"

His partner pressed his radio to his mouth, "This is Officer Williams, there's- there's some kind of giant just showed up, she- she's tearing up buildings and crushing em!"

"No shit, they'll know Will, they'll fuckin' see her without you calling it in! We gotta get down there and evacuate everyone away from here."

The two took off and rode as hard as they could through the thickening throngs of people who fled in the opposite direction. They could see the massive hole in the ground where the block the gargantuan woman absconded with had been torn up, basements, sewage pipes, and subway tunnels all exposed. They began to direct people who were fleeing their offices and shops when day abruptly turned to night. Leo and William glanced up to see a terrifyingly huge yet girlish foot hanging high above them.

"Shit- book it!" Leo shouted as the two wheeled their horses and took off as fast as they could. The next moment he felt himself tossed from his horse by an immense impact with his back and began rolling along the pavement until he slammed into something unyielding. He felt his head spin and expected to look down at his own twisted and broken body, but instead found himself  remarkably unhurt. He was engulfed in both darkness and a humid odor which overwhelmed his senses and kept him on his knees.

"L-Leo, help me out for fuck's sake!"

He turned around quickly, and saw William buried up to his chest in the wall of damp flesh which totally surrounded them. He scrambled over and began to pull at Will's free arm but it was utterly futile, he was pinned by thousands of tons of toe, yet was somehow still alive.

"If you're down there I need you to lick it clean or give me a little massage- it only serves you right to make up for the sweat I shed trying to get here." He heard a booming voice deliver from above.

He glanced up to see a young, and admittedly very cute, face staring seemingly straight down at him.

"Wh- what did she say?" Will grunted. "She wants us to lick her feet? What kind of giant monster is this?!"

"As opposed to just crushing us dead? You heard her earlier, I don't think we have much of a choice..."

"Whatever excuse you- you need buddy." William quipped.

Leo turned towards the wall of pink flesh before him and timidly stick his tongue out, grimacing at the salty taste, but continuing as best he could to endure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes enjoying those beneath her toes Patchouli lifted her foot up and looked at her sole, impressed with the sheer number of people and even two horses she could make out stuck to it. She set her foot back down and sojourned a few steps from the park, surveying the cityscape intently, searching among the carpet of buildings.

 "I want to play with a lot of you - What about some who were too shy to stick around?"

She took another step and felt many more vehicles and pedestrians pressed like sand grains under her sole than before. Looking down she spotted a spacious avenue completely filled with tiny citizens, all fleeing away from her towards a sizeable deco structure a few blocks away, barely a single step for her enormous stride.

"Ah- perfect."

 To those behind and beneath her the sky was suddenly replaced with the form of her immense ass, her panties pulled tight between the two vast cheeks. She lowered into a squat, her rear just scraping and crushing the tops of the tallest buildings off. Patchy sighed with lusty amusement as she felt her ample butt flatten an entire district and at the crunch of structures crumbling beneath her.

She could feel a cluster of buildings in her crack poking up into the panties covering her pucker, and she felt amusement and a twinge of guilt at the prospect of the environment she must have created for those inside them. She stretched her legs out regardless and plowed two great lines of urban sprawl into piles with the balls of her feet, pinning the few people left behind under her cushy thighs.

Directly in front of her was a large train station, now framed on both sides by the huge soft walls of her spread legs , cutting off the tracks and any chance of expedient escape in the process. Huge crowds had started fleeing there as soon as she appeared, and now the large square in front of the building was so full she couldn't see the ground through the throngs. The terrified people stared up at the miles high girl, some with apprehension and dread and others with lust clouded fear.

"Mmm~ I'm going to help you all get over your shyness; you all want to get intimate with me, don't you?"

She teasingly pinched her nightshirt from the bottom and pulled it up, revealing the pudgy curves of her stomach and the soft bulk of her massive breasts, each glistening in the sun with perspiration. Her light pink areolas were capped with thick nipples which she caressed, running her hands down over them buxomly. She dropped the shirt aside and leaned down low over the main street, so her heaving breasts and stiffening nipples filled the crowds entire field of view.

"Don't you want to touch them?"

Panicked by the approach of the massive chest,  most of the crowd began to flee with renewed vigor, but the train station was already packed full by now, leaving tens of thousands trapped in the square with little recourse but to steel themselves for what this licentious giantess had planned.

She lowered them slowly, letting her nipples gingerly fill the street below and pinning innumerable onlookers beneath their hardening bulk. With a slight giggle of pleasure she leaned down heavily and smothered several blocks under the titanic weight of her soft breasts.

 She immediately gasped at the sensation of that many buildings dissipating into so much sand under her sensitive flesh, and accidentally sucked dozens of human pollen grains into her nose and onto her lips in the process. Patchouli let out a quiet 'mukyu~' at the tickling emanating from beneath her chest- and shivered in place as the feeling went up her spine, kicking up clouds of debris and flinging several bystanders into her cleavage. Sitting back up, she dusted off the coating of powdered concrete from her breasts, examining the two massive craters she had created with pride. She glanced down at her chest and saw only a handful of tiny people stuck fast or clinging desperately to her nipple.

"Oh- barely any of you got to actually play with them- I can fix that~"

Patchy raised a finger to her lips and gave it a long sensual lick, leaving a blob of thick saliva. She slowly lowered her finger down to the crowd assembled before her, running it through the packed masses and sticking hundreds fast in her syrupy spit. She raised her finger in front of one of her perked nipples and brushed the caked layer of living dust onto and around it, savoring the tingling that immediately accompanied the presence of so many miniscule people on one of her most sensitive places. Each areola was the size of a football field,  her nipple alone could have easily filled the largest of oil tanks; and it was now densely coated in a layer of tiny bodies, all clawing, flailing, and gnawing at it in futility.

"S-so many of you touching me there... Mmm~  It feels so good."

To those who sought to avoid her attentions by hiding in the blind spot below her massive breasts the air became overwhelmingly dense with her pheromone laden scent, as her excitement had caused her already damp panties to soak further. Some who had hidden beside her crotch were now swamped with enormous beads of her feminine fluids, or sponged onto the sticky cloth as the slightest of her movements shifted her weight onto them.

Patchouli quickly scraped her hands along the packed streets and grabbed hold of each breast, pressing the thousands of specks she held into her soft skin. She began to knead her stiff nipples with her thumbs, two small streams of milk beginning to bead from their ends, engulfing dozens who were pasted to the tips. She kneaded each hefty tit, teasing out several jets of white release, which plopped thickly among the buildings and streets below. Moaning quietly with pleasure, she held up a milk soaked hand, to which a dusting of squirming specks were stuck.

" I wonder if the magic I used keeps you safe from this-" She mischievously giggled.

She stuck out her tongue and rolled it over her milky fingers, each lap miring more in saliva and drawing them into her. She could just barely feel the  sensation of the miniscule people swimming in her mouth and kicking against her tongue but she was engrossed by the pleasure they offered as they slid down towards her throat. She tilted a breast to her mouth and wrapped her perked lips around a nipple, sucking both more of her milk and dozens of tinies into her mouth with it.

"Very tasty..." She sighed, releasing her breast and gingerly brushing away the trail of saliva that hung from her lips to her glistening pink nubs, now devoid of any adhered bodies.

"But I shouldn't eat too many of you little guys." She murmured, pinching her flabby stomach and idly sticking a speck-coated fingertip into her navel.

Patchouli shifted onto her knees, leaning down over the crowds which had taken the opportunity to flee towards the train station. She churned the few people she had in her mouth before spitting an immense gooey wad of milky saliva into the street below. The thick blob overflowed the entire breadth of the road and slowly spread, engulfing anyone too slow to outrun it. Smirking, she crawled forward until she sat on the crowds directly in front of the colossal station, which was still barely two inches wide to her.

To the thousands still inside and in front of the station the air quickly filled with her incredibly strong feminine scent and, confronted by a towering wall of damp panties, many began to slowly walk toward her in a haze of sexual abandon. Seeing this display of seeming obedience and amorous attention toward her made her face flush, and the dark wet spot on the front of her nightwear spread out quickly.

"I've teased you all long enough don't you think?" She laughed lustily. "I want you all inside me~."

Patchouli hooked her thumbs into the band of her panties and pulled them down, brushing past a neatly trimmed thicket of violet hair, glistening with sticky perspiration. Her plump mons framed a lush sex, her pink labia dripping car-sized beads of sweetly scented sweat and twitching in anticipation. Thousands of eyes were transfixed on her pussy, crowned with a jutting clitoris which was vastly greater in size than any of the apartment blocks below her.

She had risen to her knees to slide her panties off of her legs, but the shifting of her weight made her stomach grumble. Her belly churned slightly at the strange concoction of milk and struggling city dwellers within , and she blushed deeply as she felt a small bubble of gas pass through her pucker.

"Mukyu~, I'm so ill mannered, sorry down there." She murmured in embarrassment.

Several of the buildings that had been previously safe in the valley between her cheeks were suddenly obliterated, and many more had their windows blasted out, those inside dropping to their knees or simply passing out from the pressure and the overwhelming atmosphere. At her scale the tiny flatulence was sufficient to create a back draft upon it's passing, which unbeknownst to Patchouli drew several people who had been near the roof of the highest offices into the wrinkles of her anus. The rest of the violated buildings were summarily flattened when she settled back onto her cushy rear.

"Do let me make up for my rudeness." She offered sincerely.

With as much care as she could she pinched the roof of the train station and pulled it off, looking with interest at the rows of parked trains and thousands of evacuees within. One of the trains immediately hissed to life and began to accelerate out of the station, flying down the rails for all of two seconds before being plucked off the tracks by her fingernails and brought up to her face. She cracked the lead car in half and stared inside, barely able to discern the details of the huddled figures inside.

"I bet some of you are actually handsome little guys, maybe I should play with you one by one?" She breathed lustily.

She extended a fingernail and tilted the car, dropping a single speck onto it, then set the entire train onto the top of her thigh.

"Mukyu~ And just who are you?"

She brought the little dot up to her ear to see if she could hear any reply, she was curious what one of them would have to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petyr had felt clever leaving his office as soon as it had appeared, or she had appeared he supposed, none of this made enough sense to explain in his mind. His coworkers had opted to stay behind, figuring it was safer in a building than on the streets. He had no intention of dying inside his workplace surrounded by cowering desk-jockeys, so he had made a rapid exit through the fire escape.

He ran as fast as he could to the train station and managed to beat the crowds there but the idiot conductor had held her hand to rescue as many as she could as more and more had poured into the station. The booming of footsteps got closer and closer, periodically punctuated with a muffled cooing of uncomfortable sensuality from afar.

"For the love of God, just go! There's no point staying here if we're all just going to get-"

He was cut off by the roaring of the train station's roof being torn from its columns and the uproar of the evacuating crowd as they tried to flee back through the front and back exits or to the metro levels below.

"Oh fuck this! We have enough on!" The conductor shouted and slammed the train into full acceleration.

Petyr fell flat on his face from the acceleration, and was violently jostled among the stumbling feet of the other passengers, cursing as a heel kicked him in the face. The movement suddenly game to a grinding halt and then the sensation of the train lifting off the ground made his stomach flip and he struggled to keep his lunch down. The movement stopped and he heard metal sheer and buckle and the interior of the train was bathed in light and whipping winds.

"On the other hand maybe I should play with you one by one?" He could feel a hot breath fill the train car and his senses were overwhelmed with what smelled like coffee scented morning breath.

He was lying flat against the floor, incapable of standing up, and everyone around him clung as hard as they could to the railings and seats, so when the train was tilted he slid straight out the gaping hole where the conductor's cabin had been. He shut his eyes tight as he tumbled through the air, expecting that the next thing he would feel would be the embrace of concrete coming up to greet him, but instead he felt himself plop onto a soft warm surface mere feet below.

"Mukyu~ And just who are you?" A god-like disembodied voice rolled over him, and he braved opening one of his eyes.

Above him his entire world was composed of the soft-featured face of a girl, blushing down at him with a look that he estimated somewhere between doting and predatory. Had this encounter been on more casual terms, he would've considered her a cute little thing, but now he felt more like he was being regarded as such. He gripped the surface as hard as he could as it took him up to her ear, which stretched like a train tunnel in front of him.

"P-Petyr, Who a-are you? W-what exactly do you want from me?" He tried to shout, though it came out more of a frightened yelp.

She shifted him back in front of her face, smiling faintly down at his little form clinging to her fingertip, which was easily as big as his entire office building.

"Petyr, hmm? Just consider me a lonely visitor in search of some company. As for you cute little guy- Well... I want you to try your hardest to make me feel you~"

He barely had time to question what she meant before he felt himself plummeting, flying past her breasts and navel before coming to an abrupt stop. He was immediately overcome with the aroma of her sex, his head swimming with fear and desire. His perch tilted and his vision filled with the sight of her inconceivably colossal pussy directly below him.  

His wasn't sure what he expected her to do, but it certainly wasn't this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli could just make out what sounded like a barely audible whisper in her ear. The idea of making someone so miniscule engage in small talk with her made her smile, she certainly didn't expect to get a cohesive answer.

"Petyr, hmm? Just consider me a lonely visitor. As for you cute little thing... I just want you to try your hardest to make me feel you~"

She lowered her finger to her crotch, leaning back slightly so it's full length was splayed below him. She grinned as she slowly turned her finger over, dropping her barely visible partner onto the still un-parted folds of her labia. She gasped in pleasure, having hardly expected to feel such anything at this size, but the second he fell onto her lower lips there was a tingling that sent a shiver down her spine.

"Oh~ keep moving, I can feel you-" Her quivering voice commanded.

He was like an especially tiny fly caught in a jar of honey she thought, and the notion of how much power she held over these microscopic people drove her lust further and left her mind swimming. The mote of dust on her sex struggled as her lips began to swell and blossom from her plush mons, drawing him down between their glistening folds.

"Oh, oh, I need more of you!"

She turned back to the train on her thigh, where several passengers had attempted to flee only to find themselves trapped on the elevated plateau of her leg. She plucked those who had tried to escape up one by one, feeding them into the increasingly full folds of her labia. Had they not been resistant to injury they would have been simply smothered out of existence or killed from the fall, but now they seemed to sink and dissolve into her like living sugar, each successive struggling lover adding to a mounting and insatiable pleasure in her loins.

Patchouli finally couldn't contain herself anymore, and began to empty train after train into her sex or onto her madly twitching clitoris. Hundreds of hands and feet scrambling atop her most pleasurable areas made her shudder and rock back and forth, knocking buildings over and completely flattening those already beneath her.

She plunged her fingers into the foundations of the train station, tearing the entire structure out from beneath and bringing it to her breast. She poured the contents out like a salt shaker, dumping the tiny people into her cleavage, across her navel, and then fully upturning it over her pussy.

"Ah-Ahhh~ Fuck me, all of you please- Let my lust swallow you!~"

She felt innumerable masses struggling in her honeypot and becoming mired further in the increasingly sticky pool she had made for them. One pinprick of pleasure slid down unaccountably between her butt cheeks and the tickling sensation drove her to snatch another handful from the thinning crowd between her legs and push them against her pucker. Between the thousands stimulating her clit, the depths of her pussy, and now the throngs making their way down her anus she felt a building release that she could barely contain.

She drove her fingers into both holes, madly fingering herself and pausing only to reach her sticky fingers out to dab up the stray remaining specks that ran aimlessly between her legs and feed them to her ravenous need. When she felt the lover deepest inside her, who she could only assume was Petyr, make tantalizing contact with her g-spot she could hold out no longer.

Her climax rolled over her like a slow wave and she felt like she was going to melt in pleasure as her pussy shuddered and spurted hot streams of love juice across the city blocks before her. Huge rivulets of sticky release bowled over structure after structure and flowed down every street and alley, swallowing any who had sought cover in lower floors. She felt her orgasm gradually fade, and eventually glanced down at the utter mess she had made, her hands coated in a thick layer of sexual honey and spent lovers.

With a huff of satisfaction Patchouli wiped her hands clean on her thighs and rolled forward in exhaustion, simply squishing those mired in her cum underneath her belly and breasts, along with dozens of untouched blocks.

She rested her chin and blinked slowly, her eyes coming to focus on the diminutive city before her. From this perspective she could almost see the city as they did, and she admitted it would have been impressive had it not been so adorably insignificant. Then she noticed that just a few inches in front of her face stood a sports stadium, and above it hovered what looked like flies.

"Wha- The spell didn't somehow bring some flies with me?"

She squinted and made out that they weren't insects, but some kind of metal flying vehicles, which hovered daintily above the field, landing and taking off every so often.

"One of them flew straight towards her face, and seemed to emit a strange little flashing light and two streams of smoke that trailed towards her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Tango Three Five, I don't care what orders are- I have a shot on its face and I can take it!" The pilot shouted.

Standing orders had been not to engage or anger the entity in any way, as the military had taken a long time to accept the reports that a maddeningly colossal girl had decided to have her way with the regional capital.  It took cell phone captured footage of a 200 foot long nipple crushing an entire city block to convince the top brass that there was some merit to the intelligence.

There were already long convoys of tanks, heavy artillery, and what he found the most redundant infantry support in military history pouring into the city from the major highways, all moving in from every neighboring city. His attack copter had been assigned to protect cargo helicopters which were to evacuate civilians from various points in the city.

He flew into the damage zone to evacuate the train station LZ just in time to see it emptied into a vagina that seemed to defy all explanation or description. Piloting a combat helicopter with an erection had never been something he expected when he enlisted, but the moans of pleasure rolling over the backup evacuation point at the stadium were different than any combat ambience he had heard as well.

They were just loading the third wave of evacuees when the entire earth seemed to buckle beneath them. A wave of turbulence strained his piloting skills as the massive form of the monster plopped down lazily over a good four square miles of cityscape. He recovered from his spin to find himself staring straight into a massive pair of eyes and a nose, though to him they seemed more like the features of a smooth mountain range.

He couldn't pass up an opportunity to take this thing down, he wasn't going to let the top brasses idiocy get more people killed. He took his chopper straight towards her, and unleashed hell; twin miniguns with HE ammo and Tank-Buster missiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli felt a strange tickling and a burst of heat as the lines of smoke drifted low and flew straight under her nose. Her shallow breath pulled them up her nostrils, and immediately her face flushed as a delightful tickling sensation filled her sinuses. She couldn't help but sharply inhale as she felt her nose twitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the wind from the impact had been bad, this was something else. He instantly lost all control of the helicopter, and the nose that had been comfortably several hundred meters away suddenly filled his vision, each nostril bigger than the hangars at the airfield. He saw the front of his helicopter clip the side of the massive hole and felt the vehicle smash violently from side to side, it's structure buckling and ammunition beginning to cook off, he shut his eyes as he was sucked from the shattered cockpit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wasn't sure what had happened, but if the last impact and puff of heat had made her nose twitch this made her usually sensitive and asthmatic sinuses clear instantly.

"W-wha, you're little metal flies cleared my sinuses- Or, was it the little person inside? I wonder-"

She shifted forward slightly, flattening more cityscape under her breasts, and bringing her face directly over the crammed stadium. She could see tiny red clouds on the field, and dozens of the little flying vehicles holding their height just below her face. Patchy slowly raised a finger to her nose, and pressed closed one of her nostrils. She was a little hesitant to just snort what amounted to a pile of unidentified powder, but she always cursed her perpetual respiratory troubles, and thought she just might have stumbled on a long term treatment. She sharply inhaled.

All at once the stands and the field were emptied, a cloud of multicolored dust sucked straight into the dark confines of her nose and mired in her mucus. Each helicopter tumbled into her nasal cavity, their fuel tanks and engines exploding or their blades slapping into her irritable skin.

She realized immediately she had made a huge mistake.

Her eyes watered and  her mouth quivered. For a moment she desperately tried to hold it in, but the pressure built behind her forehead until her eyes were shut tight, and she gave in. With a deafening roar she unleashed a sneeze that put hurricanes to shame. Every building for what to her was barely a foot, but were to those below several miles were torn from their foundations and sent flying. Miniscule people were propelled like buckshot from a railgun, penetrating feet of concrete or flying hundreds of feet into the air.

When the rumbling shockwave passed, those citizens who had taken sufficient cover looked from their hiding spots, and saw the immense being's half lidded eyes and reddened nose sniffing as tears beaded in the folds of her eyes.

"Mukyuuu~ Why did I think that would work?!" She cried, hoping that those still inside her nasal passages wouldn't irritate her more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pried his pilots helmet off, it's visor was completely opaque with a slick liquid he didn't care to identify. His jumpsuit stuck fast to his body, and he was in turn clinging to the edge of her nostril. Somehow, someway he had managed to avoid the colossal blast that passed mere meters under his legs and had sent a full wing of transport choppers and a stadium's worth of evacuees streaming into the distance at near escape velocities. The mountaineering chapters of his wilderness survival skills kicked in and he began to scale the tip of her nose, not intent on being sucked into the same cavern that had swallowed so many others. Her eyes were like immense lakes above him, each blinking and sending house sized tears rolling past on her cheeks. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to get her attention or simply ride her out until he could find an opportunity to get off her safely... somehow.

He was contemplating working the long trek to her shoulder when her eyes seemed to catch notice of him, both crossing as she glanced down to his perch on the side of her nose.

"One of you made it- I'm sorry- that was really foolish of me."

He shrieked as two immense pillars of flesh reached down towards him, their nails pinching the back of his vest like a vice and carrying him in front of her shimmering pupil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli thought this one looked different than the others, though she was examining this one more closely than any before. He was wrapped in a strange pattern, greens and grays blotched together with no semblance of design, and a little vest that didn't resemble any armor she had seen before.

"Are you a little warrior? I didn't think your people had weapons, otherwise I figured you'd have used them by now." She queried.

She thought she could see him struggle as he dangled between her fingernails, his mouth shouting profusely, though she couldn't hear him of course. She guessed from his anger that he wasn't too happy about having his martial skill challenged by a plump bookish girl.

"Oh- you warriors all the same. Mmm- I know what you types like though, I can make up for your little fly, I can be more woman than you ever imagined~"

She wanted to see how finely she could manipulate something so small- he must've been only as tall as a hairpin was wide, but she figured if she could handle the finesses of complex enchanting she could pull the pants off of a tiny soldier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He couldn't believe what was happening, whether to chalk it up as incredible luck or extreme misfortune was the thought consuming his mind.

At first he assumed she was going to simply eat him or something of the sort, but then she must have noticed his uniform, as she had mocked his combat skill. He kicked and shook himself wildly, shouting as loud as he could to be heard.

"J-Just what the hell do you think you are?  Get your fucking hands off of me and put me down or I swear to God I'll call in a fucking airstrike right up your ass!"

She seemed not to hear him, but her giggling at his futile struggles only infuriated him more. She mumbled sensually at him, and at first he wasn't sure if he had hallucinated her reply.

"Wh-what? N-no don't do anything, what are you doing?!"

Her other hand appeared below him, and a skyscraper sized index finger poked him roughly as he hung from her other hand. He screamed, thinking she was going to tear him in half, but she merely hovered her fingernail before him, leaving him looking down a three foot thick field of shining pink. The nail moved forward until it just poked his stomach, and then slowly drew down, tearing his suspenders and holster off and latching onto the top of his trousers.

"N-no, stop it!" He shouted.

In a single twitch of her finger his pants and undergarments were torn off, though he was sure that the movement should have opened him like an MRE wrapper. He felt a slight pain as the nail pressed into his skin, but somehow it neither yielded more than a rough push nor did it rend like tissue paper. He couldn't understand just what was happening until he glanced up and saw her focused on his now bare crotch, face blushed and tongue licking at her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli had managed to pry his trousers off, and when she squinted almost to the point of closing her eyes she swore she could just make out the blackness of his bush and the pink tip of his cock.

"Mukyu~ Now I see your little weapon. Let me see what I can do with that sword of yours..."

She stuck her dainty tongue out at him, moving it side to side like an immense pink wyrm, and savoring his increasingly desperate struggles. She moved the little mote of a fighter a hair closer and swore she could feel his warm little body press against the tip of her tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uwaaghh~! It's s-so- Mmf`" He was silenced as his face was pressed into the squishy velvet of her tongue.

He felt like he was walking naked through a carwash as each lap of her inconceivable tongue brushed over his entire body, running over his growing erection and inundating every pore of his skin with her saliva. All he could taste or smell was her, and as much as he tried to resist he found himself longing for release. He began to stick his own tongue out and made his best attempts to reciprocate her penetrating kiss, which occasionally rolled behind his back or painfully split his legs before returning to his face or his crotch.

After a minute or so of being fellated by what amounted to a Goddess he came, his entire body thrusting again and again against the bracing surface of her enormous tongue. He felt his soaked, dripping body pulled away from her mouth, and she smiled down at him and brought a finger to her lips, sensually licking at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What had started as a mocking tease had become a passionate full body kiss, and she felt herself given more over to a powerful arousal that moistened her lower lips and stiffened her nipples yet again.

When she assumed he must have spent his seed upon her tongue she glanced down at him and licked at her fingertip. He looked like a little sugar ant with a bead of her spit clinging to it, and she laughed at the way she had brought a proud warrior to submission with just the tiniest part of her little tongue.

"Mmm- I think that more than makes up for your little toy, no? I think you actually owe me now~"

She had hatched a delightfully teasing way to deal with him.

Patchy lifted her arm, moving him in front of her shaven armpit and holding his tiny body close.

"Now that you're already all dirty you won't mind soaking up a little sweat for me?"

She dabbed the minute warrior into the crux of her shoulder and brought down her pudgy arm, smothering him against the side of her breast. Lifting her arm again she saw he was adhered in place in one of the sweaty creases of her pit, and gave him one last sultry smile before bringing her arm down again.

When she brought her attention back up from her escapades she was surprised to see hundreds of little land and air vehicles arrayed around her in all directions, and just as many gasmasks and rifles trained at her from below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armored vehicles rolled by the command post at the City Administration Hall, speeding towards the colossus crouched on the horizon. The commanding officers assembled around a map of the tri-city area, which some wise-ass petty officer had taken the liberty of scrawling an exaggerated scribble of a nude woman over roughly the area that had been destroyed.

Even after two decades of commanding combat troops General Lautrec had no idea how to confront a situation like this. He had been present at the High Command briefing, where calls had been made by many generals and members of The International League to use the small stockpile of nuclear missiles which remained in their arsenal after the post-war disarmament.

The apparent lack of civilian casualties she seemed to be inflicting, and the huge number that a nuclear strike would cause had dissuaded the politicos from using the necessary force, and now Lautrec found himself ordering infantry and armor against a Titaness which had already obliterated dozens of square miles of cityscape.

The outlined plan involved an overwhelming air strike followed by obliterating ground fire and a final assault to kill this thing in whatever way possible. The only restriction on ROE was that the cabinet demanded they attempt to make contact before attacking and receive a surrender if possible. The General doubted this would go as planned.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli was surprised so many had managed to sneak up on her, much less with so many little weapons.

"Mukyu? More little warriors... You aren't all here to fight me are you?" She let out a little laugh and shifted to sit cross-legged, regarding the convoy of what looked like armored wagons rolling up to her.

She saw one turn a strange little dish towards her, and suddenly became aware of a voice speaking to her from far below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had rigged an APC with a massive focused amplifying speaker and rolled it before the enormous attacker, and the Lieutenant in command activated the handset.

"This is Lieutenant Parker of the Fifth International Defense Regiment, on behalf of the International League I am-" He hesitated for a moment, "We are demanding your unconditional surrender, do you comply?"

There was an unnerving silence as the miles -tall girl stared at him with a look that seemed disbelieving of what had been said. Finally she burst out laughing, giggling unreservedly and holding her stomach as she rocked slightly back and forth, racking the ground with a powerful tremor.

"Hahaha- Y-you want me to surrender? You think after your little flies took me a full minute to even register as weapons that I would surrender to you?" She let out another peal of laughter.

The Lieutenants face flushed red; to be so diminished in front of the entire military force like this led him to grit his teeth and turn to his aid.

"Call Command. Tell them to bring hell down on this harpy!" He shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchy had found this sand grain of a soldiers threat so amusing that she had to wipe tears from her eyes from her strident  laughter. Before she could recover though she felt a smack on her forehead that actually stung.

"Wah! What was that?!" She cried, as another tiny explosion spread across her cheek. She raised her hand to the spot and yelped.

Seconds later a thousand streaking shells, missiles, rockets, and projectiles began to explode around her, enveloping her body in fire and smoke. The shelling carried on for several minutes until the entire mountain of her form was engulfed in the inferno of ordinance. Finally the order was given to cease fire, and the waves of munitions stopped.

Patchouli was curled up on her knees, head down and palms flat in front of her. After the barrage had opened and proved that these warriors possessed weapons that could indeed inflict pain she had summoned a shield, something she never would have thought necessary in such a tiny world.

"These little fools think to actually hurt me... after I showed such leniency with their softer folk." She fumed internally. If they would dare to attack her when she had offered protection from her games, she decided to show them just how lucky they were to have been given it. She loosened the power of her protection, so that her actions would inflict far more of the pain and a greater degree of the injury she had otherwise numbed. While maintaining her defenses to resist their assault she shifted to her knees and glared at the army below her.

"Very well you brutish myrmidons, If you wish to behave like ants I will treat you like such."

She curled her petite hand into a fist and drove it straight into the haughty wagon that had dared to command her. The entire block beneath her fist was shattered and crushed deep into the earth, and the platoon which had guarded the Lieutenant was flattened into the earth, each with ribs broken and sputtering in agony.

She raised her hand to her face and glanced over the tiny streaks of blood that speckled her knuckle before shooting a frigid glance at the other assembled armies.

Hundreds of tanks began to fire in reply, rolling in columns backwards to get out of her reach. She simply scoffed at their sluggish movements and crushed the rear vehicle under her thumb, detonating it's ammo caches and trapping the rest of the column in the street before it. Patchy leaned in low towards the tanks, her ample butt jutting into the sky and intercepting a wing of jets which smashed into her right cheek without barely a notice.

"What even are these little things?"

Two immense fingers tried to pinch the nearest tank, but simply flattened it into scrap at her lightest touch.

"Hah, without my favor you really are as delicate as little bits of lint aren't you?"

She flattened her fingernail against the road and pushed her finger forward, managing to scoop up a tank without any more damage than a broken track. When she brought it to her eye she wasn't even sure how they were harming her, as there were no indicators that they possessed enough magic to produce the fireballs and bolts of energy they seemed to. The turret rotated to face her and she saw the millimeter long turret rotate to face her and pop off a tiny shot that burst uselessly against her nose.

She giggled at the vehicle, "So weak, not even true force to contend with, just a few parlor tricks focused stupidly on weapons."

She was prepared to simply pinch the little tank out of existence when she noticed the crew unbutton and try to bail out, one throwing his hands up furiously.

"Oh- now you wish to surrender to me? Well I'll have to put you in a dungeon now won't I?"

She stuck out her glistening tongue and placed the little metal box on it, coiling it back into her mouth and feeling it dissolve in the churning saliva. She began to scoop up tank regiments and helicopters and devour them in great number, stomaching the metallic tang of the vehicles both to sate her anger and to peak her again rising lust at the crushing might she lorded over these belligerent termites.

She began to crawl forward on her knees, hands darting between buildings and into town squares to find every single warrior she could spot. When her eyes fell on a tall skyscraper that seemed to be especially infested with defenders she tore it from its foundations and looked over the windows as they streamed negligible gunfire at her encompassing hand.

 

"You must be quite clever hiding in your toothpick of a building, I suppose if I'm to capture you I'll have to flood you out." She mocked playfully.

She lied down on her back, crushing a sizeable portion of the city and it's occupying army under her and braced herself on a steep hill that let her look down over the rolling landscape of her body. With her other hand she gingerly pulled her lower lips open and unceremoniously pushed the hundred floor skyscraper half its height into her. She hadn't experimented with the buildings themselves before, and found they offered much less stimulation than the delightful people she had made love to earlier, but her arousal was fueled as much by contempt as stimulus at this point.

The mere concrete  and glass of the skyscraper were like so much pliable sand once inside her twitching sex, and each unconscious spasm of a fold or pinch of a wet crease would tear another floor asunder and drag it's defenders into the churning cauldron of her love juice. The whole structure was slowly pulled in by her muscular contractions and conscious hunger, and she swore she could see desperate warriors jump from holes in the walls and windows only to splat in the sweet ocean of her lust below. If the cooperative little sex thralls she had enlisted before seemed to dissolve upon falling into her immense sex, these warriors very literally were smothered out of existence by even the most unnoticeable movement or shift of her vagina.

Patchouli panted in pleasure and started to scoop up entire blocks where the concentration of irritating attackers seemed the most dense, depositing them onto her tongue, onto and between her breasts, across the plain of her stomach, and mostly into her ravenous pussy.

Her thrusting hands pushed each sprinkling of city deeper inside herself, the pressure liquidizing all and churning it into paste. Each stiffening nipple towered over the buildings she placed on herself, and she paused to pinch one exceptionally large and broad office to push it down atop her pink nub, savoring the sensation of the slowly hardening flesh lancing through the building floor by floor.

After a few minutes of inflicting the most thorough and sexually dominating military defeat she could on the forces that had insulted her she felt a powerful orgasm roll over her, and she squirted her hot love juice onto a formation of soldiers below, smothering and choking them in the deluge. She sat up and looked around the city in a haze of wrathful lust to find their commander. She eventually spotted a cluster of vehicles flying flags trying to escape from the area, so she smashed a giant palm in their path, crushing the lead escort flat along with dozens of buildings.

"What to do with our brave, foolhardy little general?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Lautrec had realized he was no longer in control of the tactical situation as soon as the lustful and angry goddess had pushed the last of his heavy tanks into her drooling honeypot. He had left his maddened and disorganized staff to their own devices and ordered his remaining escort to evacuate the city to make use of a nuclear strike. He had been waiting for a call to go through to the launch site when the road before him was replaced with a palm that stretched thousands of feet into the air.

When a feminine omnipresent voice rolled over his motorcade and identified him as a general, his heart practically stopped.  The next moment the tanks in front of and behind him had been poked into smoldering piles of dust by her fingertip.

He stood in the back of his staff car and pulled himself out the sunroof, looking up at the soft face that stared back down at him with a frightening hunger in her eyes, framed with an aureole of wild violet hair. One of her hands was fingering her pussy above his head, and thick drops tens of meters in diameter plopped around him, as if she was deliberately teasing his mortality and size.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchouli considered his fate for a moment before finally giggling in cruel cognizance of her plan. She focused her protection back on to him long enough to pinch his staff car flat between her free fingertips but pull him out unscathed. She held him up to regard her speck of an adversary and laughed at the adorably underwhelming uniformed man she inspected.

"You would send all those ravaging warriors to fight one girl like myself with nothing to defend herself?"

She stared at him with a blank expression, silently savoring the fear he exuded in his helpless state.

"Whether you like it or not I'll play with you as I wish~"

She rolled onto her back and lifted her legs as high as she could, pointing her ass straight into the air. She brought her captive general over her skyward facing pucker and promptly turned her finger over, barely feeling as he landed in a wrinkle and slid down into her depths. She suddenly felt the exhaustion that the prolonged use of her abilities had brought, and she fell onto her back and into a shallow nap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After a long period of resting reclined against the hill she heard a few murmuring voices from beneath her ears. Patchouli slowly sat up, glancing around at the devastated areas of city around her and noticing that thousands of the citizens whom she had toyed with earlier or who had not evacuated were staring up at her with the same fear and apprehension as when she had first arrived.

She had completely routed and destroyed their military, and left more of their city in ruins than she had planned. She couldn't help but feel that she had been excessive in her zeal when the entire reason for her visit had been one of pleasure and seeking company as she desired it.

"You all did so well to give me pleasure- I would feel wrong leaving things like this. Besides, I can't rightly enjoy it again if it lies in ruins."

She drew her power and spread it over the landscape around her, restoring the stretches of devastated and bare earth into fertile fields and placid streams. The energy she would have used to heal a cut or bruise on a being her size was enough to restore entire form to hundreds of soldiers those she had crushed, or to reinvigorate the lands she had despoiled.

After repairing as much of what she had done as possible and procuring those who were still stuck deep inside her and depositing them, shaken, but alive with their fellow people, she stood up and looked once more over the cityscape.

"Mukyu~ A strange delight these sort of worlds are- I see why the other girls recommend them so strongly. Consider yourself lucky little ones, they may not be so gentle as I was. She gave them a final shy smile and blinked away as abruptly as she had appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coffee was better than usual she decided, and took another sip. Mistress Scarlet was savoring her tea and sitting across the table from Patchy, glazing her eyes over a shelf of books.

"So what have you done lately? I didn't see you leave this study yet you were saying you've felt so good the last few days?" Remilia queried with her usual youthful vigor. "You should join some of us when we go to play in other tiny worlds- it's so much fun!"

"Well, I actually met some new people recently." Patchy answered.

"Perhaps I should introduce you to them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------