- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny II: Girl Invasion is my second story made at Giantesses World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so please enjoy.


copyright © 2014

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Agez Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Belle: Villain/Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Hannah: Villain/Kowan's Soon to be ex Wife
    • Summer: Kevin's Friend
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
    • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
    • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
    • Eli: Dylan's Friend
    • Caiden: Dylan's Friend
    • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
    • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • Extras
    • Ki McTie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
    • Luca (12): Good Friend of Dylan
    • James Moulton Sr. (52): Dylan's Step Father
  • New Extras
    • Angry Elf (369): One of the Riddle Tests
    • Giant Boy (10): Person who Controls the World
    • Abrum (11): Luca's BFF/Good Friend of Dylan

 


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone

Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We managed to defeat Lord Osiris by making him go on our side. We brought everyone back, but I had to give up my size for everyone. Then me and Belle started going out and started living together and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter starts after the All Powerful Emma apears. Its also when she controls Belle's brain.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF

Chapter 01: The Wrath of the All Powerful Evil Emma

 

Sunday, June 8, 2014

 

When you last read about Planet Tiny

 

"Hahahaha! I am the all powerful evil Emma and I'm here to destroy you all!" Emma said evilly. "Oh… man." I said. "Hahaha." Belle laughed "Very funny Emma! Good one!" Everyone then started laughing. "You'll regret laughing." Emma said. We all then went home to get some sleep that's until Bet gave Emma a shrink ray. She walked into Belle's room where she was asleep. "Perfect this will make them believe me. I'll go into Belle's head control her brain and rule the world." Emma said quietly. "Bet." she said. "Yes Emma." Bet said quietly. "Fire the shrink ray at me." Emma said. Bet then shrunk Emma to   3/4 of an inch tall. "Come on!" Emma said. Bet carried her up onto Belle's chest. "Thanks. Now into the nose." Emma said. They then walked up her chest, neck, and around her mouth. They then walked up her nose. "Why is it gross in here? Doesn't she blow her nose?" Emma wondered. They made it to Belle's brain. "Okay put the mind control here!" Emma said. They placed the mind control in her brain.

 

The next morning Belle woke up and made a shrinking pill she put it in everything that guys ate. She also made a mind control pill and put it in everything girls ate. "The Girl Invation will start now… Uh… Soon." Belle said. I woke up an hour later and saw Belle was gone. "Belle?!" I called. No one came at that moment I knew something was wrong. I turned into a bird and flew out the window, but what I didn't know is when I landed in Belle's stomach the goodness in her heart gave me my powers. I was above a hole when I turned back to normal and fell in it. I fell for at least 180 seconds and then I landed at the bottom I saw some piece that looked like it went to a metal box. I touched it and had a vision. I saw Belle's barefeet walking with everyone small. "We have to stop her." I said in the vision. I saw Belle take ate a tiny sub. After the vision I blacked out.

 

"Uh… where am I?" I asked. "Your back in Belle's house."  Andy said. Belle then came through the door. "Belle where were you?" I asked. "None of your bees wax!" Belle rudely said. At that moment I knew something wasn't right. I got on her cell phone and called Kevin. "Kevin are you there?" I asked. "Yeah I'm here." Kevin answered on the phone. "Kevin something is going on here Belle's not herself. Come over here ASAP.!" I said. "Yeah there is just one problem" Kevin said. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm back to the same size as before." Kevin said. "Do you think you can fly and pick me up?" he then asked. "I would, but somehow Belle's evil and I think her good heart may activate my powers." I said. "Well I gess I'll try getting there on foot." Kevin said. "Also bring Dallas, Eli, and Tyler we'll need their help." I said.

 

Belle then picked up her phone unaware that I was on it. She put it up to here ear and I fell in it. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Belle ever be good again? Will Dylan save her? Stay tuned.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I explore Belle's ear in hope to find out what's going on, but I end up getting captured by Emma.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve just put it in the review box below

Thank you