- Text Size +

Nina lifted the box one more time, leaving yet another paper-thin layer of cityscape clinging to the surface of the changing booth’s bench. She admired the quilt of grey and green she had left glistening like tiny crystals on the cushioned seat, the product of just a few minutes of careful arrangement.

Hime had by this point overcome a good deal of her hesitance and anxiety about Nina’s casual attitude towards an object of such strange power. She giggled reservedly, but with an excited lilt to her voice.

“Wow, that one’s way bigger Nina. What did you wanna do with this one?”

The first city Nina had made lay barren and flattened under her foot, having been ‘just a practice try’ in her own words, and not really dense or fit enough for anything more fun.

“We can’t really try anything if it’s a puny little town like the last one, but this should be enough I think.” Nina thoughtfully declared.

“Alright, no more kid stuff, off with this.” She announced, suddenly taking hold of her bathing suit and pulling its clingy fabric off of her shoulders.

Hime’s mouth went agape at Nina’s immodesty and brashness, but despite her face flushing red she figured she should follow suit; now immensely curious as to what other games Nina could have had in mind. She still felt tingly with arousal and flush with naughty thoughts after what they had done with the tiny students, and Hime wondered what else they could do with the jewelry box.

Now bare-chested, the two girls kneeled before the miniscule city, rising comparative miles high above it, even though it rested only navel high to them on the bench.

To those in the city their entire horizon was on one side a bare stall wall, and on the other the inconceivably gargantuan bodies of the two girls. The prominent scent of their sweat and that of the girls who had changed in the room and sat here previously clung to the bench and made it hard to breathe easily within its slightly humid warmth.

Nina and Hime leaned in close to the cityscape, their faces filling the skies above the skyscrapers below. The buildings were mostly about a centimeter tall, with the tallest ones looking like rubber erasers jutting from the urban sprawl.

Nina had realized as she placed down chunk after chunk of landscape that creating them worked just as well as creating the schoolboys had before. She was able to make the cities quite nicely to her imagination, nice and densely filled with high-rises and more than a few stadiums and parks to fill with the miniscule millions she imagined inhabiting them.

They could just make out the tiny streams of cars on the roads like multicolored trails of sand. To their eyes the near microscopic people were simply so small as to be indistinguishable dust.

“I can see some cars and crowds moving, they must be down there for sure. Thinking about how many of them there for such a little patch is crazy…” Hime muttered.

Well it makes me feel all tingly!” Nina muttered

“Yeah, me too actually.” Hime agreed.

Hime suddenly pulled back slightly in surprise as her breath tore a few small buildings loose and sucked their debris across the edge of the bench.

Now contrasted against the darker blue of the rubber pad she could make out the tiny cars, busses, and passenger trains which had been scattered like powder in a breeze.

Hime turned to Nina and noticed she had been watching her, head tilted in admiration of her unintentional act of destruction. Closing her eyes and giggling, Nina swept a palm-width piece of the city off the bench and held it in her hand.

“Hehe, Hime. It’s so cute that you can’t even avoid messing them up at this size! But it’s much more fun to do it on purpose, don’t you think?

A slight shift of her fingers cracked the fragile sheet of stone and dirt that the city rested on, rending great gashes in the roads and knocking a few buildings over.

“Don’t forget this whole city is peeping on us, they need to be taught a lesson I think.” She cruelly smirked.

Nina set the slightly fractured crust of city onto the ground and immediately shifted her legs so that her feet rested with her petite toes hanging menacingly over a part of it.

“Run little mites, get to the other side of the city if you can! I might decide I don’t like being perved on!

 


 

The student nearly choked on the cloying scent as it swept over the city on a stuffy breeze. For foot odor it wasn’t that bad –it certainly wasn’t good- but it made up for any lack of acridness by totally inundating the air. Every breath carried the hot, reeking air down into his nose and his eyes ran from it.

Her sweaty soles themselves hung over the skyline like a billowing storm cloud, thousands of feet of damp pink skin. Each slight crinkling of her toes pushed a gust of air over him, rustling the leaves in the trees and only worsening the pervasive stink.

With a sudden move she poked her big toe into the city, a round wall of skin half a mile tall pressing into the ground and crushing buildings and vehicles into a flat layer of crushed concrete and flattened metal. Anyone unfortunate enough to be caught under it was pressed by the warm flesh and smeared out of existence against the soft bottom of her toe.

Unsure where he could possibly flee to, the student ran down the alley he had been standing beside when the sky had been suddenly replaced with the interior of a changing room. He ran until he reached the edge of the block of buildings that perched atop the small hill he lived on.

Looking out over the city below, he could see the far edge of the hunk of land his entire life had rested upon, nothing beyond it but flat expanses of blue rubber mat and in the impenetrable distance the colossal figure of the other girl, staring down at her friend’s cruel foot play with what looked like a mixture of hesitance and curious amusement.

The student could just make out hundreds of cars and people on foot fleeing away from the more aggressive girl, many driving their cars into the empty wasteland of the mat that made up the floor of this hostile, muggy world.

Suddenly to his terror the other girl seemed to take notice of the tiny evacuation, and a shy smile crossed her face. With terrible deliberateness she lifted her own apocalyptic foot and brought it down on a large group of fleeing vehicles, sinking slightly into the soft mat below.

She lifted a moment later, the rubber sticking slightly to her damp sole and settling back into place, now with a few completely flat metal wrecks and splatters of red dotted around within the slightly darker outline of her foot.

Sinking to the floor, the student sat and watched as two girls barely more than half his age flattened his city piece by piece beneath their plump toes.

 


 

Nina brushed the last untouched patch of city under her scrunched toes, feeling the tiny buildings either flatten beneath her like a satisfying bubble wrap, or pile up and stick in the crux between her toes in the morass of sweat that clung to her feet.

Hime was smiling as well picking up and examining a few buildings that had been thrown around by their destructive foot play.

“That was fun and all, but I think I prefer tiny people on my feet more than tiny cities. How about we move on to-“Nina began to announce before Hime suddenly pushed her gently onto her back with a slight laugh.

Before Nina could muster any thoughts Hime was above her, holding another city in her hand.

“Did you notice that all those little buildings crumbling tickled a bit, Nina? How about we try putting them here?” Hime innocently uttered.

She gently set the city onto Nina’s belly, just atop her navel. One large building just above her belly button fell through the ‘ground’ and disappeared into her navel’s depths. The slight swell of her stomach was uneven, and a few skyscrapers seemed to fall over or roll onto her bare skin as the city settled onto its new grade.

More than the buildings though, any roads parallel to the slope of her belly became slides down which thousands of vehicles and people slid before tumbling onto the taut skin below.

Nina giggled for a moment as Hime set the city down, surprised at her initiative in shaking the little city slightly to tease more of its inhabitants onto her stomach as gently as she could.

Satisfied that Nina’s belly was now sprinkled with tens of thousands of people, cars, and a few buildings, she brushed away the ‘emptied’ city with her fingers, scattering rubble and glass across the floor besides them. She enjoyed a moment of satisfaction with how effortlessly she had simply wiped away an entire downtown with but a gesture.

“So- you think you like this sort of stuff then Hime?” Nina asked tentatively.  “Not gonna go running out and tell the teachers or anything?”  She was still a bit concerned that what she took for a simple way to pleasure herself would be taken quite badly by anyone else should they find out.

Hime looked down at Nina’s face, and then smiled gently at her. Her hands reached forward and brushed through Nina’s silky black hair. With a jolt of sudden passion she leaned forward and exchanged a long kiss with Nina; Hime’s body pressing against hers uncaring of the thousands of tinies she had spread across her stomach.

After a few moments of total surprise but allowance on Nina’s behalf, Hime drew her lips back and looked down into Nina’s eyes.

“Yeah. I think I really do like it, Nina.” She whispered.

 


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

O lawdy writing that last bit gave me the vapours.