- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while since I wrote. Felt the story needed to be finished, so I will see to writing it through to the end. As always, comments appreciated.

 


 

Nina opened her eyes at the end of Hime’s long and unexpected show of passion, her lips still parted and the faint taste of Hime’s mouth still on her tongue.

Hime was blushing like crazy and had sat up and nervously giggled, both at Nina’s apparent loss of composure, and at the thousands of cars, busses, and people she had flattened against Nina’s belly. There were countless tiny metal scraps where once a city’s worth of cars rested, and the skin of her stomach was freckled with at least as many tiny red splotches.

A quick look to the city confirmed that it had taken the brunt of their embrace, having been between their navels. A few small buildings still stood in the middle of the crushed flat rectangle of earth, clearly those that had been sheltered by Hime’s own belly button.

With a swipe of her hand she brushed the spent city aside and then cleaned Nina’s body of the wreckage she had made.

“Wh-what do you think we should do to them next miss, ‘How did you get so naughty’?” Nina asked sardonically, trying to regain some composure.

“Well… If they felt so good just on your stomach, maybe they’ll feel good on your boobies?” Hime pondered.

Nina knew how much fun teasing tinies with her breasts had been, and she figured it must be about the same for entire cities as well. Besides, having nipples bigger than skyscrapers was sort of a surreal turn-on in itself.

“Yeah. But don’t get any ideas!” Nina exclaimed, grasping Hime’s shoulders and flipping her so that she sat below her as she had. “I’m showing you about this stuff after all, I’m the expert.” Nina pouted.

Hime wondered just how many thousands of tiny boys Nina must have done in, and in how many ways she must have played with them in order to consider herself an ‘expert’ at these kinds of things.

Nina picked out an exceptionally dense cluster of downtown real estate and set it down on the soft field of Hime’s belly. She scooted forward until she straddled Hime’s navel and looked down on her perk, budding breasts.

Hime’s chest was quite ample for them being the same age, and Nina had been a bit envious of not having that asset to work with. Not so much an issue anymore, she thought, and figured it would be just as much fun to work with someone else’s.

 


 

 

The accountant had left his desk at the firm as soon as everyone was made obviously aware of the fact that their world was no longer earth, but the bodies of two school girls.

Unlike most of the other employees in the office building in which he worked, he simply climbed a few flights of emergency stairs and went to the roof, where he leaned against the exit and watched what would befall the metropolis now perched on a bench.

He saw with total unpreparedness as the two girls obliterated another city between their feet, leaving sweaty footprints of muddied rubble beneath them.

He was less prepared when the black-haired girl suddenly extended a massive hand seemingly straight towards him, and grabbed the entire city from beneath him, carrying it relatively carefully towards her. Car alarms sounding and windows shattering made it seem hardly careful to the accountant, but when it came to settle on the other girl’s stomach the sense of nausea from the  movement through the air was replaced with the kind of vertigo which comes from seeing a figure fill one’s vision, yet be miles away at once.

With a slick sound of soft skin on skin, the black-haired girl scooted forward onto the other girl’s waist, her crotch filling the entire sky on one side of the city. The smooth curve of her womanhood hung monstrously to one side, and a pair of everest-sized breasts jiggled slightly in the other direction.

The two girl’s intent was revealed as the straddling girl’s hand pinched up the tallest of the skyscrapers from the city and lifting it up from the ground. The accountant saw huge lengths of rebar and concrete fall as the building was drawn away, and the few pieces of debris that littered the laying girl’s belly as it was carried off gave even more gravity to just how massive the living landscape his city rested upon was.

 


 

Hime looked curiously as Nina brought the tiny skyscraper up towards her breasts. It was a little blue and grey building, at normal size it must’ve been enormous, but here it was barely big enough to compare to the length of just the last segment of Nina’s finger.

Nina adjusted the tower to hold it like a pin, then poked it sharply into one of Hime’s nipples.

“Ow! Nina be careful!” She squeaked at the slight sting.

She noticed that the tower was markedly shorter and duller after Nina’s prod.

“Wow, even a little poke against something so squishy and it broke. Weak.” Nina flatly announced.

“All well, at least we know nothing is even sharp or tough enough to hurt much.”

With a sudden push she twisted the building against Hime’s areola and the skyscraper crumpled against the soft skin, leaving little more than a small scattering of rubble on the pink hill. She couldn’t see any tiny people at this size, but there must have been a lot in such a huge building.

“Well Hime, can you feel anybody moving?” Nina queried curiously.

Hime sat still, looking thoughtfully at her breasts as they rose up and down with her breath.

“Not really, I think they’re way too small to feel.” She replied, somewhat disappointedly.

“Huh, all well.” Nina sighed, grabbing up what was left of the city with a careless scrape of her palm. She unceremoniously dumped the handful of urban detritus onto Hime’s breasts, covering them in broken buildings and countless vehicles and people.

With a sudden lunge Nina pressed her breasts against Hime’s, wrapping the city in the sweaty crease between their chests. The two girls giggled as they rubbed their sensitive nipples together, any tiny buildings caught between them pinched into dust and left little more than a grey smear on their skin.

 


 

His head was still swimming from the sudden shock when the straddling girl had brushed up the entire city without warning and gripped it in her palm. He was sure he had died as soon as the immense movement of so much around him forced him nearly to unconsciousness. Yet his vision returned, and he had found his view filled with a featureless stretch of pink.

It took him a moment to realize he was lying face down, and when he extended an arm to raise himself up weakly his hand pressed slightly into the pliable surface. Struggling momentarily to get some sense of direction, he managed to sit up, a mangled and destroyed cityscape lying around him.

After a few seconds of looking it occurred to him that this was less of a city and more of an unorganized collection of city parts.  Buildings, their facades crumbled and bent lie upside-down, or on their side, partly subsided into the yielding ground. There were vehicles in all states of damage, some with passengers clambering out onto the living earth beneath them.

More than anything he was surprised by how many people had survived being deposited so carelessly; he could see a few dozen just in the slight clearing of wreckage around him.

The ground suddenly gave a jolt, and seemed to rise beneath his feet off towards one direction. His vision followed the pink flesh as it rose up the side of what he immediately knew must have been the laying girls nipple.

What should have been a petite bump of skin was instead a mountain-like mesa of flesh, bulging stiffly up towards an even more disconcerting horizon. The other girl was staring down at it, though it seemed to him more like her dark lascivious gaze was matching his own feeble stare.

Her own naked chest suddenly bore down at a speed to great to react. The loudest slap of flesh he had ever heard jarred him as incalculable tons of chest bore down onto the wreckage around him. He shrieked as the walls of pink that surrounded him top and bottom now shifted, the people and buildings just a few meters beside him instantly slicked into sweaty paste with a tremendous crunch.

Tossed about wildly, he skirted being obliterated between the two soft, but unyielding girlish mounds until he suddenly found himself stuck firm in a small wrinkle of skin. He felt the pore tighten around his body as the girls nipple beneath him stiffened fully. His sight again faded as the two girls chests pressed and squished around him, grinding the remains of his city into little more than body glitter.