- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been too long- but I want to give this story the end it deserved. Gonna try and put out a few more chapters with some real raunchy stuff.


There was the quiet sound of sticky flesh parting as Nina raised her budding breasts off of Hime’s larger assets, leaving both of their chests dusted with the gray remains of the cityscape they had shared between them. Nina giggled at how effective they had been at rubbing their last little urban toy into nothingness, and her affectionate gaze prompted Hime to let out a quiet laugh as well.

Nina leaned back against the padded bench and Hime joined her a moment later, the two of their breaths still audible riled from their first sexual bout with one another.

“Whatcha’ thinking we try now, since you apparently have all the ideas today, Hime?” Nina asked leadingly.

Hime looked down at a stray building left stuck to her toe and idly flicked it off, humming in contemplation.

“Well- we played with classmates, then with the cities. You don’t think the box could make like- the entire world could it?”

Nina pursed her lips and held up the lacquered box, looking at its velvet interior with interest.

“I dunno- worth a try I guess.”

With a quick flick of her wrist she closed the case, and then thought for a moment before opening it again slowly. Both girls’ eyes widened as they leaned in over the case and beheld what looked like a blue marble seemingly perched atop the fine velvet fibers.

“Woah- it’s really the whole world in there.” Nina muttered, her free hand unconsciously brushing along the side of her thigh.

“It’s not Earth though.” Hime stated matter-of-factly.

“What do ya’ mean? Looks just like it!” Nina retorted.

Hime jutted a finger towards the golf-ball sized planet. “That part is all wrong; there isn’t an ocean there either. This is some other planet.”

“You’re such a nerd Hime!” Nina giggle, bumping her elbow into Himes. “ I guess I imagined it wrong looking. I still wanted lots of tiny people on it though, so I know they must be there.”

 


 

A sudden rush of warm air passed over the mountains and down into the metropolis which sprawled across the valley below. Many people noticed the unseasonably muggy change in atmosphere immediately, and a few even noted the faint scent of sweat which clung to it.

Yet it was a sudden panic which descended upon the city when the sky itself changed colors, an immense form, larger even than the moon which usually hung in the sky. It took some a long moment to realize what they were seeing, and some refused to accept it even then, but there it was- a massive finger, pointing down at their world from the vast gulf of...

Then the sudden realization that it wasn’t space beyond the clouds and blue skies, but the incredibly distant walls of a room- and the two inconceivably massive forms of two girls staring down at the world with curious eyes and hard-to-read expressions.

The coy looking brunette with the pigtails was the one gesturing at the planet, seemingly evaluating it with some apprehension. The other girl with the straight black hair looked on with a look halfway between fondness and unbridled hunger.

The seemingly endless evaluation of the planet seemed to go on for ages, until with movements that seemed impossibly fast, the black-haired girl reached for their world with an open hand.

 


 

Nina plucked the planet out of the jewelry case and held it up in front of Hime and hers faces, turning it over slightly in her fingers.

“Waah- Nina you could have just totally broken it like that! Your fingers would break an entire continent at this size…”

Yet, as both of them observed, Nina’s fingers seemed to grasp the world by the outer parts of its thin atmosphere.

“Huh- I didn’t think of that. I just figured I could touch it as long as I was careful.”

“Oh- actually keep thinking that, the case must be able to make it work if you want it that way.” Hime said with some awe to her voice. “I mean- your fingers don’t even seem to hurt it at all.’

 


 

The World Cooperative Space Station was on its regular polar orbit when the two girls had appeared. They in fact had the only unabridged view of them, as they sat above the concealing atmosphere of the world below them. They were somewhere over the Equatorial Ocean when the flat chested girl had manhandled their entire planet with her bare hands.

Her fingers would’ve seemed dainty if they weren’t each longer than the world’s diameter was wide and pinching it like the axis of a desk globe. The astronauts on board the WCSS were just as shocked and alarmed as everyone else on the planet, but their rational minds compelled them to report what data they could to mission control.

With just as much apparent shock as the immense girl gripping the world, they were unable to explain how the impact of her fingers had simply stopped when they contacted the upper atmosphere, only slightly denting it as if it were squishy foam rather than a gulf of air.

Unfortunately for the crew, they realized that their orbit put them above the point at which her fingers stopped, meaning they were on a direct course to collide with the massive finger that pointed down at the North Pole.

There was no chance at an orbital correction, so the crew opted to wait with dignity until the course of their orbit brought them smashing into her skin at orbital speeds.

To their relief however as they approached her now horizon filling finger, she pulled it back, shifting her grip of the planet to pinch it entirely by its southern hemisphere. Before the crew had a chance to celebrate however their station jerked violently, its orbit perturbed by the massive movement before them. By the time they had regained their senses the crew was shocked to find their station orbiting not their planet, but having taken up a low orbit around the little girl’s finger.

 


 

Nina moved the planet to her chest and idly compared it to her nipple, which was maybe the size of the moon compared to it.

“So what do we do with it Hime, if it was such a cool idea?” Nina prodded.

“It’s just so crazy to imagine. Everything we do must be so huge and strong to them.” Hime replied.

“Everything?” Nina grinned, using her free hand to grasp Hime’s wrist and lifted her arm up slightly. “So even your sweaty little armpit would be like a sauna for the whole world?”

Nina thrust the tiny planet into Hime’s underarm until it was only a few millimeters away from touching the slightly damp skin. Immediately she noticed the white clouds of the world become thicker on the side facing Hime.

“Haha- your pits are gonna change the weather Hime- guess we should’ve showered first.”

Hime was flushed red at Nina’s teasing, but at the same time the thought of something so immense being brought about without her even trying sent a strange tingle through her gut.

 


 

The continent facing the sudden approach of the girl’s underarm was suddenly buffeted by an immense blast of air, carrying on it a thick aroma of sweat. Clouds that had previously been light and wispy were replaced with rolling banks of warm fog, which permeated the entire breadth of the hemisphere. People across every city and countryside under the nightfall that accompanied being enveloped by Hime’s armpit were suddenly showered in a warm rain which carried the strong scent and taste of her skin.

The oceans of the world became saturated with the salty condensation, and windows in every city condensed in the musty fog. Although the scent was hardly unbearable, it was absolutely overwhelming and pervasive, and breath was hard to take under its oppressive blanket.

The billions living on that continent thought it couldn’t get any worse until the skin above them suddenly moved towards them with a jolt.

 


 

Nina pushed the tiny planet against Hime’s armpit, letting out an audible “Oh.” when the pressure she applied seemed to surpass what the atmosphere could absorb, and she felt the mass of the planet make contact with Hime’s skin.

“N-Nina I just felt it touch me. Did you just break it?” Hime asked concernedly.

Nina pulled the tiny planet back holding it up to inspect.

“Woah- yeah I think I did. Look- this side is all messed up.” Nina said, seemingly amused by what she saw.

The entire hemisphere of the planet that had touched Hime’s underarm was a brownish mass of compacted earth, covered in a spiderweb of orange cracks.

“That’s lava Nina- Y-you squished the entire continent!” She murmured.

“Nuh-uh, you did silly. My fingers didn’t do nothin’, it was your stinky armpits that did it.” Nina stuck her tongue out playfully at Hime.

Hime couldn’t help but smile timidly at Nina, but she looked at her underarm and brushed thoughtfully at the slightly dusty spot where the remains of the continent had stuck to her damp skin.

“This planet is pretty much used up now- the whole half of it is busted and I think the part I pushed got it too.” Nina observed with some disappointment. With a shrug she pinched the world between her thumb and index finger, and smirked as it burst asunder with a slight splat of warm orange goo.

“N-Nina! We just crushed a whole planet! How can you be so calm about it!” Hime stammered.

“Was just a copy- same as all the boys we squished right? I mean none of the real ones ever disappeared or got squished, so it’s the same as just playing pretend. You shouldn’t stress so much, silly.” Nina explained.

Hime calmed somewhat, but her lips were still pursed in concern.  “Well- just keep making them ones other than Earth then. I don’t like the idea of squishing this town or doing anything like what we did with the cities with a planet that has my big brother on it or something.

Nina grinned, “Sure- let’s do some other fun stuff then.” And she closed then opened the case again.