- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just want to thank everyone for the compliments and feedback I got on this and my other works lately- it validates me to know how much strangers enjoyed my writings about giant butts. 

There should be atleast a few more good chapters to write in this story!

 


 

Nina pulled a pair of planets from the box, both covered in notably different landmasses than the last and one another. Hime wondered if Nina’s geography was so bad that she wasn’t even trying to make them look right, or if she had really heeded her request, but she decided it would spoil their fun to ask.

“Ok, so here’s the game. Whoever can break their planet in the most embarrassing way wins. Got it?”

Hime’s face flushed slightly pink, though she nodded after a second, holding the inch-wide world in her palm.

“O-ok, but you go first.” She requested.

Nina smirked and looked down at the planet gripped in her fingers, drawing it close to her lips and pursing them just above the edge of its wispy atmosphere.

 


 

The headmaster of the Astrological Academy stepped out from his observatory into the warm air of what had been a midsummer night and had become a dimly lit day- pale fluorescent lights having replace the sun and the distant stars being substituted for by distant lockers and a ceiling.

He had no need of his telescope to observe the happenings above his world anymore, as the movements and expressions of the two impossibly sized girls were as plain to read as the time of day or cycles of the now absent moon.

At first the juvenile faces of both girls had filled the vista above him, but now only the black-haired girl’s face made up the dome of the heavens.

Then, with a single deft movement the cosmic girl brought her soft pink lips to a frighteningly close proximity of the planet, the slight sheen of the skin brightening the dim like a full moon.  

With a terrible slowness, the colossal girl slowly did the unthinkable- a moon-sized blob of her spit slowly built and then lowered directly above the observatory and the rest of the continent it was on.

The darkness of the night returned again with great alacrity, and the astronomer as well as the other billions living on that particular part of the world had little time to react before they were subsumed by a deluge of sticky saliva thousands of kilometers deep.

Leo took another shaky sip from his cappuccino, not looking at the table as he set the small cup down. His hands were jittering such that the cup tipped over, but he hardly cared.

The street side café he was drinking at had a clear view, just like everyone else on his side of the planet, of what the immature girl that occupied the space where space used to be had done.

There was no sound as the blob of slightly cloudy spit dripped onto the Western Hemisphere and began the rapid flooding that a thousand oceans worth of water would naturally do.

Despite his fairly mundane understanding of physics, Leo knew that so many things about this were impossible. Ignoring the fact that a giant schoolgirl had just drooled on his planet, he knew the surface tension of the drop shouldn’t be acting like it would at its normal size if it was as big as Eurasia.

And yet there was a moment of resistance as the giant bead of saliva seemed to flatten out, its edges bending ominously over thousands of square miles of countryside. Everything under it was completely destroyed, but only a mere kilometer from its edge people could look up to see it bulge and shimmer.

For a moment it almost looked as if the continent spanning glob wouldn’t flood their entire world, but the slight expression of irritation that the girl above them made was the precursor to a second, even larger string of saliva, which plopped deafeningly atop the first, breaking the proverbial levy.

Leo gripped the edge of the table and watched in despair as the miles tall wave of gooey spit rolled over the city, sweeping away and drowning everything in its warm embrace.

 


 

“Ooh- Look at it Hime, you can it getting all over the cities on that side, I wonder if the people on it have any hope of swimming in it?” Nina observed amusedly as her tongue traced over her lips, removing the strand of spit that connected her to the planet she had inundated.

Hime shook her head. “I doubt it. That’s pretty degrading for them, I have to admit, drowning in a little girls spit like that.”

Nina chuckled and watched as the last piece of dry land was submerged, leaving the planet covered in a deep murky ocean.

“Pretty hard to beat I think- what do ya’ got?” She challenged as she tossed the ruined world aside.

Hime stared pensively at the planet again, letting out a quiet, “Uhh-“ as she struggled to think of something she was brave enough to try.

Her own body seemed to prompt an answer, as her stomach let out a low grumble and her free hand traced over her belly. Her face flushed deep scarlet as the idea crossed her mind, got ruled out, but then slowly found acceptance.

Hime set the tiny planet on the floor, careful not to break the tenuous atmosphere which seemed to protect them.  Shifting her weight around, Hime turned away from Nina and slid her legs so they rested on either side of the world, before resting her somewhat thick thighs atop the balls of her feet.

With a quick movement of her hands she pulled the bottom of her one-piece swimsuit off her hips, revealing her butt to Nina and the billions below it. Nina hardly had time to crack a grin in disbelief before Hime’s hands pressed slightly into each butt cheek and pulled them slightly apart, revealing her pink slightly sweat dampened anus.

The only sound to accompany her act was a slight moan of effort and the quiet sound of air being passed, straight onto the sitting planet beneath her butt.

 


 

In an instant the very atmosphere of the planet was replaced by the gas released from the girl’s twitching pucker. The landscape directly below it was utterly destroyed, blasted down to bedrock by the force of the otherwise small fart. Those who were unlucky enough not to be atomized by the blast felt every sense assaulted by the hurricane force winds which buffeted across the planet, carrying the thick odor of the little girl’s passed gas.

The fog which descended wasn’t itself harmful, but the fact that it had replaced the clean oxygen of the atmosphere with its stuffy unbearable scent meant that within a matter of seconds every person who relied on the unfiltered air of the surface was choking on its cloying stink.

While humanity on this planet was perishing at an almost instant rate, the prospects of any future life ended in mere moments as well, as the oceans became stagnant and the ground itself permeated with the bilious essence.

In a heartbeat Hime had rendered the surface of the world a Venus-like wasteland, forever wrapped in the odor of her smallest fart.

 


 

Hime scooted forward, looking down at the quickly yellowing atmosphere of the planet below her. She was absolutely flushed red by now, and raised a hand to her mouth in apprehension.

“Th-that was too much I know- I’m s-“ She sputtered.

Nina interrupted her with a raucous laugh, tears appearing at the corner of her eyes.

“Hahah~ Oh man Hime, you beat me by a million miles! I can’t believe you’re the kind to come up with stuff like that.” She giggled, brushing her eyes.

Hime’s expression of embarrassment remained, but Nina’s giggling elicited a faint smile from the girl.

“Alright so you won that one for sure, but best two out of three!” Nina chuckled.