- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Was an interesting chapter to write. The real lewd stuff picks up after this!

 

Another pair of miniature planets was delivered from the jewelry case into Nina and Hime’s hands, and both girls pondered the second round of their cruel game.

“You go first this time Hime, fair’s fair.” Nina prompted.

Hime nodded slowly and thought for a moment, before letting out an “Ah!” and quickly raising her index finger up against the new world’s surface. Being as careful as she could, Hime pushed her fingernail through the paper-thin atmosphere and scooped an entire continent off of the crust, leaving a patch of heat-shocked stone and magma behind.

Keeping her hand level, she lifted the separated continent up to her face- checking to see that the atmosphere and the surface features were still intact. The exact details were a bit too small for Hime to make out, but she could see the grey patches along the coasts and rivers that meant that the cities and their billions of microscopic inhabitants were still intact.

With a single deliberate movement of her hand she pushed the continent-capped finger into one of her nostrils, and let out a giggle at both the tickling sensation it made as it brushed into her skin and at the absurdity of what she had just done.

 


 

The immensity of the finger that had prodded at the tiny world was apparent to everyone on the continent that had been lifted clean off of the mantle beneath it. It had gone from being the most affluent continent on the planet to a chunk of dirt stuck under a pubescent girl’s fingernail, and the gravity of the situation wasn’t lost on the inhabitants of its many nations, even before her finger rose up towards the gaping abyss of her nostril.

The dim light of the changing room that had illuminated their world was replaced with the absolute darkness of the inside of her nose, only the slight glimmer of the occasional nose hair and the glistening of subcontinent sized quantities of mucus.

Their atmosphere had managed to protect them from the worst of the movements involved in getting them there, but as soon as her finger guided it into the side of her nostril the entire continent adhered like dust to the sticky wall within

The tallest skyscrapers on their planet, great citadels of steel and glass that stretched hundreds of meters into the sky were less than the smallest hair to Hime, and entire metropolises worth of these buildings were ground into paste inside her nose, skewered by her nose hairs or glued to the sides of her nostrils.

 


 

“Unf- tingly.” Hime muttered her nose twitching cutely as she rubbed her finger at it.

 “Not bad, not bad. I think I got you beat for sure though.” Nina replied, reaching for her backpack and digging around inside it for something.

After a moment she withdrew a small pack of vanilla pudding and peeled the lid off.

“What do you need that for?” Hime asked quizzically.

“I was wondering earlier just what I could top this with, but I didn’t have such a good candy then.” She replied impishly.

With a deft movement of her hands she held the planet like a walnut between her thumbs and cracked it apart into dozens of tiny pieces, sprinkling them across the tiny cup of pudding like m&ms. The inner parts of the planet oozed magma across the vanilla pudding like streaks of orange jam, while the pieces of the crust stuck out across the surface, dabbled in greens and blues against the glistening white of the little girl’s snack.

Nina deftly drew a spoon from her lunchbox and deliberately scooped up a spoonful of pudding that seemed dense with fragments of the former planet, smirking at the unknown billions whose cities and counties were slowly becoming mired in the sticky dessert.

“Thanks for the meal!” She offered, raising the spoon to her parting lips.

 


 

As the continent landed in the vast sea of white it began to sink slightly into the viscous pudding. Entire counties were swallowed under miles of sugary ooze, oceans replaced by its glistening texture.  Some ships that had been at sea managed to endure the great tumult of their world being torn apart and dropped into this sea of dessert, and now rested in a new ocean, their motors clogging with the much thicker medium of pudding.

Their crews looked up helplessly as the girl who had torn their world apart with her mere fingers now lifted a spoonful of them up towards her pert lips, which opened before them to reveal the wet cave of her mouth.

As the spoon passed her lips, the slightest movements of the inside of her mouth began to destroy great swathes of their civilization. A slightly higher chunk of the planet was clipped by one of her teeth, and instantly destroyed; another crossed the path of a miles wide strand of her saliva, and was draped in the inescapable fluid.

Finally, all of the billions stuck on the spoonful of pudding were swept up by the movements of her tongue, a great planet-destroying pink beast that seemed to wrap around the spoon and smother every piece of their doomed world under its wet embrace.

Entire cities and their inhabitants were stuck between the girl’s taste buds- and although infinitesimally small and surrounded by sweet vanilla tasting pudding, her quiet moans of contemplation and savoring told of her ability to taste them.

She turned the spoon over in her mouth and pulled it out slowly, drawing the last of this spoonful of civilizations into her mouth and letting it dissolve amongst her now thick sugary saliva, before gulping it down.

 


 

“Mmm~! That’s tasty-“ Nina proclaimed as she licked the last of the pudding off of her spoon, and again dug it into the planet-sprinkled cup.

“H-hey, let me try.” Hime asked, looking on both impressed with Nina’s cruel creativity and with a slight hunger.

“Only if you admit my idea was way more humiliating for these guys!” She shot back, pointing the debris-laden pudding at Hime temptingly.

“F-fine, using them as sprinkles is way better.” Hime conceded halfheartedly.

“Good- open wide then.” Nina said, taking the cup in one hand and sucking its contents into her mouth suddenly. Before Hime could complain, she leant forward and aggressively locked lips with her, her tongue forcing the planet-laden dessert into her mouth.

Hime momentarily tensed, then felt Nina’s fingers probing at her thighs and her other hand holding at hers tightly. The two again locked in a passionate embrace, thick trails of pudding speckled with billions of their playthings trailing down their lips and plopping onto their perking nipples and stomachs.

Nina pulled back, a strand of thick saliva between their lips snapping.

“You’re all dirty now- I guess we might as well get dirtier before we go shower.” She whispered sultrily.