- Text Size +

"Put it in~! Come on." Nina whined.

She used her fingers to pull her plump mons apart, revealing the glistening holes within.

"Not too fast silly, it feels nicer to take it slow. Here, kiss it nice." Hime giggled playfully.

Gently pushing the new planet forward she guided it until it softly squished against Nina's urethra, eliciting a shaky sigh. Hime pushed Nina's fingers off her mons and watched along with her as her puffy labia closed wetly around the planet. Nina's thin pink lips slowly rolled over the sides of the world, beads of pleasure rolling down its surface and sweeping away entire continents worth of cities in its sticky trails.

Nina's clit rose until it rested stiffly atop the planet's pole, burrowing slightly into the soft surface and smothering countless cities beneath its weight.

"It was too big to fit in there anyway Nina." Hime huffed, daintily placing a finger on the exposed side of the planet and pushing it lightly to no effect other than drawing another moan from Nina.

"Hnn- then watch this." Nina murmured, grinning devilishly and looking down at the planet sandwiched between her mons.

With a sudden tensing of her curvy thighs Nina tightened her groin muscles and sent hairline cracks of exposed mantle tracing across the surface of the entrapped world.

Hime opened her mouth in amusement as Nina cracked the planet like an egg inside her pussy, half of it falling down between her gluteal folds, the other remaining held in place by her tightly clenched mons. A mix of yellow magma and clear feminine dew dripped around it's edges, plugging her sex like a cork.

"Haaah~ Pretty cool huh Hime?" She sighed, her eyes half lidded in pleasure.

Hime wordlessly lowered herself onto her chest and brought her face right up to Nina's crotch, blushing intently. She slowly brought her hand forward and pulled the remaining hemisphere of the planet out of Nina's pussy, a thick strand of love juice trailing behind it's barren surface.

Hime blushed further and audibly murmured at the sight of Nina's labia and clitoris completely coated in the wet gray paste of the planet's ruined cities.  

"Woah, haha. Nina they're all over you." She breathily sighed.

"I can feel it all over Hime, it's awesome. Want me to do yours ne-"

Before Nina could shift to grab a planet Hime darted her tongue out and gently ran it across the tip of Nina's clitoris. Nina gasped instantly and rested her hands on Hime's shoulders.

Hime glanced up into Nina's eyes amorously as she lapped her tongue into the creases around Nina's clitoris, digging out the billions of buildings and microscopic people coating her folds. She passionately licked around the outside of her labia, turning them over to taste every part of her now dripping sex and clean her of the remains of the tiny world, which dissolved like sugar in her thick saliva and coated the tip of her tongue with gray.

 

 


 

 

The destruction of the planetary capital had been absolute. It had managed to avoid the massive slick walls of Nina's labia as they pushed wetly over millions of acres of the planet's crust, flattening them and adhering entire cities fast to her skin. Seconds later though her bulging clitoris had scraped across the northern pole and swept the immense metropolis under its twitching mass.

Most of the tallest spires were smashed by its underside,  some sticking fast to the coating of clear love nectar. The rest of the city was pushed into the wrinkle underneath her clitoris, a valley deeper than anything on the planet.

The millions of people who survived the clitoris' passing found themselves stuck like bacteria in the smegma that had been the ruins of their civilization. The scent and heat of Nina's pussy was absolutely dominating, and many gagged or coughed at the cloying head rush her pheromones imparted.

The worst came however when the entire side of the horizon not taken up by the underside of Nina's clitoris was filled with the wet pink surface of Hime's tongue, darting straight for the microbe filled cleft to lick it out.

Many were crushed between the two dripping pink surfaces, or pushed irrecoverably deep into the hot depths of the now rapidly drool filled wrinkle. The rest were caught up in the viscous saliva on Hime's tongue and pulled away, leaving only a trailing strand of clear stickiness and a faint coating of microscopic debris on Nina's skin.

 

 


 

 

Nina let out a long sigh of pleasure, her newly 'cleaned' labia glistening with wetness and practically steaming with heat. Hime lifted herself up and sat between Nina's legs, cutely gulping and swallowing the tiny morsel of a civilization. Her own loins were pink with arousal and dripping sticky strands of wetness onto the rubber mat beneath her.

Nina gently gestured for Hime to turn over, and snatched up another planet deftly, smiling cruelly at it and sticking her tongue out.

"Don't think I didn't forget your little 'trick' you did on that other planet. I bet you like butt stuff don't you?" She teased. Hime flushed red immediately and rested her head on her hands, hiding her mouth.

"Heh- don't worry cutie, I think it's cool. These little germs are too fun to not mess with like that." She laughed.

Nina gently parted Hime's butt, the soft slightly plump mound feeling sticky with perspiration.  Even Nina flushed somewhat embarrassed at the sight of Hime's anus, the pink wrinkles of her pucker gently stirring with her flustered breath.

"You've got a big butt ya' know, Hime." Nina chirped.

"H-hey, I try to do good in gym. It's probably all the ice cream you tempt me with." Hime mumbled.

"I like it- nice and soft to smoosh stuff I bet."

Nina set the planet directly onto Hime's anus, an entire hemisphere instantly smeared into paste against  its damp wrinkles not including the continent which survived directly over the abyss in the center.

Those on the continents not smothered by Hime's skin or trapped within her were assailed by the muggy heat and smell of her sweat. Several drops traced down the steep white cheeks which towered over the planet like a pair of soft stars. Where they met the surface of the planet millions were swept away by her salty perspiration, some to drip down into her anus as little more than a itch to Hime.

"Mmm- It feels tickly Nina." Hime exhaled sultrily.  

"Yeah? Lemme see!" Nina suddenly hopped up, turning herself around and bringing her own rear down atop Hime's with a slap of damp flesh. Hime squeaked in surprise, then turned back and joined Nina in giggling uncontrollably.

The golf ball sized planet was pressed on all sides now by plush girl butt- the cities on its surface either being adhered to the damp flesh that brushed against it. Billions unlucky enough to be on the north and south poles were 'kissed' by their tight puckers, the sweaty embrace of the two girls anuses pulling their cities off to slide down deeper into their musty depths.

The two girls rubbed their butts together for several seconds until they finally felt the planet crumble into paste between them. The two girls parted their plush butts and dusted what little remained aside, still giggling uncontrollably.

Nina turned Hime over again, her sweet laughter trailing off as she again sized up her lover adoringly.

"I want to come together Hime. I want to feel like- a billion, billion of these little germs squish between us when we do." She murmured, brushing a hand through Hime's hair.

"Me too Nina, I want to show them how much- how much I love you!" Hime replied, sitting up suddenly and grabbing hold of Nina's hand tenderly.

Nina grabbed the jewelry box and shut it, extending it to Hime and letting her take hold of the other half. The two girls let their thoughts of lust into the box and looked on expectantly as they tipped it open.

Inside the velvet confines of the box, the entire bottom was covered in a fine, almost transparent, layer of what must have been uncountable microscopic people. Every boy and man in the world a thousand times over, all staring up at the two colossal faces staring down at them with expressions of pure lewd intent.

Without a word the two girls in perfect agreement leaned back and used their free hands to spread their wet labia before bringing the case between them and pouring the countless billions over their waiting pussies.

There was a second of nothing, just the faint sight of the microscopic playthings tumbling down like powdered sugar.

Then they felt it- the most faint tickle as every millimeter of their pussies became a world of its own for the human germs they had spread across their sticky skin. Both girls gasped in pleasure, savoring the sensations individually for but a moment before looking at one another and grinning in satisfaction.

Nina and Hime pushed themselves together, their puffy vulvas smooshing together with a faint wet plop. Instantly the countless billions of the two girl's playthings were pressed into every crease and wrinkle of their embraced pussies.

"Anh~ Nina I can feel them going deeper- I'm almost-" Hime gasped, gripping hold of Nina's thigh and rubbing her groin more and more vigorously against her friends.

"Nnng, Let's squish em' together- l-let's- Haaaa~" Nina moaned, wrapping her hands in turn around Hime's waist and kneading her cushy rear as she edged her own rising orgasm.

All at once the two girls felt their insides warm up- the intense heat between the two peaked as the billions of squirming tinies dissolved in the tight embrace of their clenching lust. Both girls cried out at once, then silenced one another with a deep, passionate kiss.

Below both girls climaxed and long strands of sticky tiny-laden cum squirted from between their mons, coating their thighs and the floor between them in wetness.

Finally, after several long moments of panting satisfaction, the two girls parted their still drooling labias, a web of sticky sweetness hanging between them. Neither girl noticed the faint pink stains that the billions of smeared micros had left on their crotches , they were too occupied with groping and kissing one another in the deepest throes of passion.

"I love you Nina." Hime sighed.

"Yeh- I love you too big-butt." Nina giggled exhaustedly.

The two girls stayed wrapped in their shared embrace for a long time.

 

 


 

 

Nina and Hime walked out of the school side by side- now again clad in their school uniforms with their wet undergarments and swimsuits tucked into their backpacks.

"So- are we d-dating now Nina?" Hime chirped quietly, looking uncertainly ahead down the street, now lit dimly in the orange glow of dusk.

"Of course, dummy!" Nina cried, tapping Hime brusquely on the belly. "I mean- after all that I can't really think of anyone else ya' know?"

Hime looked down and smiled, blushing. "Good."

The two girls tenderly grasped hands, walking towards their neighborhood.

"But... maybe we can introduce this to some of the other girls too?" Hime quietly suggested.

Nina grinned, looking incredulously at Hime. Hime looked abashed for a moment and almost rushed to dispel the idea when Nina laughed.

"Oh, definitely. We'll have to have some of them over for a little sleepover sometime soon." She smiled playfully. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Finally! Only took 2 and change years to finish. Really liked making this one, but I'm ready to write something new! Please comment and critique as always, thanks!