- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think updating in smaller, more topical and managable chapters is the way to go. Lets me update more regularly and respond to user feedback better. Sound good?

Moving too quickly for them to react, she picked up the box and emptied it into her palm, smirking down at the intact fifty or so she held. Quickly checking to make sure none had clung to the fibrous box-liner she set it back down on her nightstand and set out for the bathroom, clutching her hand to shield the tiny passengers both from falling and from her mother or sister’s eyes.

Nina wondered just what her mom or sister would even say if they found out, much less if they would even believe what they were seeing. Her mother had given her the case after all; and Nina just assumed she didn’t know what it was capable of. Regardless, she had taken the safe route for the last year, and had taken any precaution she could to keep the box and its denizens out of sight of anyone else in the house.

As soon as Nina got to the bathtub she released her class onto the tiny alcove in the bathtub that held her bar-soap. After shutting the door she slipped off her clinging sleepwear and reveled in displaying her nudity to her captive audience.  She stopped for a moment both to take in the scene and then curiously to consider why she felt so little indecency when she bore herself full before her tiny classmates. If she had been nude at school she would be flushed red and embarrassed to the core, yet she had no qualms about both showing and using her body to effect with her school in miniature.

Nina couldn’t explain it; it was just a warm, crawling feeling that rose from her stomach into her chest every time she laid eyes on the tiny form of someone she took from the case. She let that familiar feeling wash over her again as she slid her panties down off her legs, wondering if they could see the faint damp spot from where they were.

She turned the handle of the faucet and a stream of hot water began to fill the tub. Nina had taken care to put them in the soap dish where she would have them at hand, but where they had nowhere to go but into the bath if they decided to make a run for it.

Raising first one leg then the other she sat on the edge of the tub and set her feet in the rising warmth of the bath, treading the water with them slightly and eying the tiny figures that shuffled around the alcove or sat wavering in place.

When one of the miniscule students approached the ledge of the soap-dish and glanced down at the rising waters Nina smirked and with a swift bump of her foot against the side of the tub sent him stumbling over the edge. The bathwater quickly rose to meet him and he slapped into the surface with the slightest of splashes, surfacing a moment later and paddling to stay afloat as he bobbed in the turbulent waters.

Nina watched him with idle amusement for a few more moments before turning the faucet and stopping the flow of water. She had drawn her bath hot, and steam rose off the surface in tiny clouds and rivulets.

With a deft motion she set her feet on the bottom of the tub and squatted above the water’s surface, lining herself up so that the tiny figure who had found himself struggling in the waves lie below her. With a grin she lowered herself slowly, resting her rear just on the surface of the water and humming slightly at the warm wet feeling it spread across her nethers. Before she could even account for just where the little classmate had ended up she settled her weight and let herself sink to the tub floor, no doubt dragging him down with her.

Nina could barely make out the sound of the students and teachers making a commotion from their soap-dish, and turned to take in their tumultuous scrambling.

“Mmm- so what are you gonna do? Anyone want to try swimming past me?” She teased.

None of them seemed to take up her offer, which she found strange. Usually at least a few would jump into the waters rather than stay helplessly within her reach.

“Did I really end up with such scaredy-cats this time?” She sighed. “All well, I guess I’ll have to make up some games for you instead.”

Nina reclined back in the tub, resting her shoulders against the wall behind her and stretching herself as far across the tub as she could. The water level of the tub was such that her belly button lay just beneath the surface.

She raised her hand in front of the little alcove her captive audience sat in and mulled over which one she would take first. Among their number she spotted one of the boys who must’ve been from her grade judging from his height, and before he realized her gaze had met his he was pinched up between two immense fingertips.

Nina brought the struggling speck close to her face and smiled with malice when she recognized him as Felix, a class clown and one of the few people who drew as much derision from her in real life as they did from her in miniature.

“Felix.” She breathed his name slowly over his form, savoring his distress made evident by his increasing struggles and cries.

“If you thought I wasn’t gonna pick you out than you’re as stupid as ever. I know just where I want you.” She threatened with a grin.

Nina’s hand dropped down to her navel and carelessly deposited Felix’s tiny form just at the edge of its depths. He dropped to his hands and knees and clung precariously to the gently rising and lowering surface, as with each breath Nina drew the landscape undulated like soft ground in an earthquake.

Nina thought she saw him make a plaintive gesture to her but she was in no mood to be lenient. With a gentle flick of her finger she shoved Felix into her navel.

Felix fell what must have been to him fifteen feet only to be cushioned by the skin at the bottom of Nina’s belly button. Immediately encompassing Felix was the atmosphere of stale sweat and the unmistakably sharp odor of a navel. The walls of the pit were pliant but incapable of being scaled, and as he circled it looking for any means of escape he slipped and found himself caught in the twisting crease of skin at its bottom. With each pitch and shift of Nina around him a drop or two of warm water would find itself splashed onto him, turning her belly button into a slick, inescapable pocket of constricting skin.

Nina giggled at the tickling sensation of a tiny body scrambling inside of her navel, and pinching the prominence of her belly she jiggled it slightly. She stopped when the tickling subsided, but then had a fit of cruel laughter as she felt Felix squish inside of the pinched folds of her belly button.  

When she released her stomach she saw the slight stain that remained of him, and after digging out so much red paste that remained of him with her pinky, she turned to the rest with a grin.

“Don’t worry; I won’t waste you on something silly like him. How about we play shark?”