- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the bit of a delay with this one, been feeling sick for a while. There will probably be another bit of a delay after this one, but after that I intend to get back to writing more regularly. Thanks for the patience. 

Across the tub the young boy could just make out Nina’s head surfacing again, this time coming to rest against the sloping back of the tub. Her long black hair looked a good deal less tangled then it had when she first awoke, and the lidded look of sleepiness on her face had been replaced with a pleased gaze of misleadingly innocuous playfulness.

There were perhaps twenty boys left in the tub, most of them still clinging to the decks of the tiny plastic fleet. Nina nudged one of the ships towards the center of the tub and eyed it as it floated to a stop above her submerged body. She swiftly lifted her waist, bringing it to the surface and beaching the boat on the wet skin of her groin.

“Mmm- Watch out, this shark is even hungrier.” She murmured sultrily.

Maneuvering the little boat with her hand, Nina pushed it into the water between her thighs and gently pressed the pointed bow into her tight mons. This elicited a coo of pleasure and she rubbed the hull against herself for a few moments before turning the boat forward and shoving the exposed deck deeper inside. Two miniscule classmates slid to the bow of the ship before disappearing into the cleft of Nina’s petite pubic mound.

She giggled slightly as she pulled the now empty ship away, trailing a strand of wetness. Nina tossed the little boat aside and again lowered her waist below the water.

The younger boy and the teacher were still bobbing in the wad of phlegm well out the way of Nina’s waist, but the movements of her feet below the surface still churned the water around them and threatened with the gnashing of her toes beneath.

The next ones to find themselves playing shark were two tiny boys whose miniscule rowboat had floundered simply from the waves Nina had made while idly lowering herself back below the water. She wasted no time with niceties and when the two floated to within an inch of one another she brought up her crotch -labia spread just slightly with the tips of her fingers- and ‘chomped’ the two of them with a wet smacking sound.

Nina’s cruel variation on her game proved too much for the remaining classmates and teachers to bear. They began to desperately paddle their boats about, arms leaning over the sides in a mad attempt to distance themselves from her waist and the pink ‘maw’ therein.

Nina seemed to find this quite amusing, the idea that they could escape from her in the few feet of open water the bath offered.  

Demonstrating the impossibility of such an escape, she brought her crotch up under one of the more populated boats, a little toy oil tanker that had at least six tiny figures scrambling around it’s deck. As Nina arose from underneath them the keel of the ship found itself wedged in her mons, the ship’s hull bounded and engulfed on two sides by her puffy vulva.

Nina chuckled and pinched the little ship further between her lower lips with a free hand.

 The handful of boys on the deck scrambled about aimlessly, some clinging to the middle of the deck to avoid being caught under her encroaching fingers. One opted to take his chances and tried to vault over the deck towards Nina’s navel. Despite a lazy swipe of a finger his way the sophomore managed to stick his landing and tried to distance himself from the deathtrap of Nina’s sex.

Before he had made it more than a few inches Nina’s palm fell flat atop him with a loud slap. Her belly jiggled for a moment, and then she pulled her hand away leaving a gooey red blotch remaining on both.

“Oh, right forgot that rule. No fish out of water.” Nina added smirking.

Nina slipped the tanker from her nethers with a quiet ‘shlick’, and casually poured the remaining riders onto her vulva. She enjoyed the tickling of their tiny movements across her outer lips before her trembling hand passed up the slit, smearing them across it in a long stain.

“Mmf~ One more like that.”

Quickly plucking up another ship from the water she braced it between her thighs and squeezed it tightly, her soft skin slightly rolling over its sides. As she pulled her legs apart the little vessel fell into the bathwater but the miniature student who was aboard clung precariously to the hot, sticky skin of Nina’s thigh.

Giggling, she brushed her fingers over him and deftly swept him into her hand. She eyed him for but a second before carefully aligning him at the tip of her index finger and pushing him up into her pussy. Her playful, controlling demeanor wavered for a moment, as a genuine moan of pleasure gave her pause. After gently pushing her finger in and out to the knuckle several times she shivered and drew it out, the tip dyed with her reddened juices.

“Huh~” She murmured, “Enough shark.”

Changing tone she immediately swept the last few survivors of her game from the water and put them back among those on the soap alcove. Nina sat up in the tub, crossing her legs and stretching her arms over her head. She then drew close to her classmates, her slight breasts being pressed between her arms as she leaned in.

“Okay! Who first?” She queried, gently swaying her nipples above the captive audience.

“Mmm- you.”

Nina simply pinched up one of the boys near the edge, lifting him away and turning her back to the group. She set him down on the rim of the tub and leaned over him, the black curtains of her hair closing around him.