- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the immense delays, working on another story and various other things. Got some inspiration to continue this into it's next segment, so expect me to put out more updates for this story as well!

 


 

 

The young boy lay on his back, gazing upwards at Nina’s contemplative face, a few tiny beads of water plopping around him. He could smell the faint scent of her warm skin clinging around him, and her hair shimmered darkly.

“You’re a little kid huh? I bet you’ve never even seen a girl’s privates before.” Nina breathily teased him.

He scrambled back a bit as her nose moved even closer and she rested her immense face just before him.

“How about a little trade? I let you see my naughty parts, and you let me squish you with them. Good?”

“Huh- N-no!” He stammered, and Nina seemed to hear, or at least gauge his response, raising an eyebrow.

“You don’t wanna? Aww- don’t be such a baby. Come on, just take a little peak~”

Nina shifted suddenly, pulling her face back and rising from the tub. With one motion she swiveled a leg over the rim of the tub and straddled the edge, her thighs quickly encircling the boy before he could attempt to run.

Nina swayed her head back and forth playfully, giggling and scooting closer to him inch by inch until he rested right beneath the gentle bulge of her mons.

He raised his hands to cover his nose; the rich scent of her arousal made his head swim and a painful stiffness arouse in his loins. She waited a few moments, savoring the sight of her small slit made colossal compared to the student’s tiny hunched frame.

“Here- look at this part.” Nina muttered, plucking the boy up and holding him a mere centimeter from her slightly parted labia.

“That’s where I pee from.” She stated matter-of-factly, pushing him in until his outstretched hands touched the hot pink skin of her urethra.  She shivered slightly and pushed him in more firmly until she felt his body pop in up to the shoulders.

She felt a peculiar stinging; she probably wasn’t supposed to stuff things in there. Yet there was a pleasurable feeling as the boy kicked at his fleshy stocks.

“I’m starting to get really worked up.” Nina thought, her pinky lowering and pushing the wiggling boy down to his feet into her tight slit. His kicking and struggling from the inside was pathetically slight, but delightfully tingly, the slight wetness of her sex becoming a trickle of warm juices.

Nina turned slowly to the remaining shrunken figures on the soap dish, who had been watching her satiate herself with a mixture of fixated fear and unintentional arousal.

She wasted no time snagging a pair of senior boys and placing them into her sex; one first into the little crease of skin just below her tiny clit, the other she simply dropped into her honeypot with a faint splat. Nina’s wetness had become a sticky river, and the latter student slid down out of her pussy and ended up resting beneath her pucker when her immense form shifted forward but an inch.

He smacked against the wrinkled tan flesh futilely, pinned in one of the sweaty creases. The atmosphere there wasn’t unbearable, after all she had been sitting in a bathtub until a moment ago, but it was as muggy and humid as one could imagine, and he struggled to draw breath beneath her wiggling rear.

The other fared even worse, as her playful wiggling turned into more lustful thrusting as she strewed a small handful of tinies onto the porcelain before her sex and straddled them with rocking hips. Nina’s slightest shift was uncomfortable enough to the boy pinned beneath her clitoris, but as she began to buck more passionately the heavy knob of flesh above him began to pinch him painfully, until he felt his ribs crack under the pressure. He had little time to shout before Nina’s wandering finger smeared him into a streak as she furiously rubbed at her sex.

Those she straddled she squished beneath her sliding crotch, feeling their little forms pop against the sensitive lips of her labia. She stopped rocking for a moment, pulling her pussy back with a slight trail of clear juice trailing behind it.

She grabbed the last few tiny subjects remaining in the bathtub and leaned back, spreading her mons and sprinkling them into her yawning sex-hole.  They splashed into the sticky mire of her arousal and struggled for a moment before she let her lips close around them and set her hands to flicking at her clitoris madly.

Barely able to contain her ardor, Nina let out a long muffled moan a she squirted a little strand of cum across the porcelain, one of the tiny boys struggling in it for a few moments before she slapped a thigh down onto him. Her fingers slowed and drew back from her lips with a slick sound, their tips stained slightly red.

Nina sighed deeply, slouching against the wall of the tub and splashing her hand into the water to clean it before opening the drain and rising to towel off.

She took a quick piss down the bath drain before she left, feeling the hot tingling again as the boy’s body passed down her tight urethra and shot out along with the clear-yellow jet. She giggled maliciously.

 


 

Her mother called to her as she slid her socks on.

“Nina, hurry up, you’re going to miss the bus at this rate!”

Donning a pair of shorts and a blue t-shirt Nina threw a few things into her backpack before regarding the little jewelry box still sitting on her nightstand.

She had never taken it out of the house before, but the sensations she’d brought herself to that morning were more intense than any she’d had before, and she wasn’t sure she could wait until she got home to sample it again.

Then a thought occurred. Nina felt realized she was wasting it by keeping it to herself and in her bedroom. She would share it with a few friends, and a few unknowing others maybe. Perhaps they could give her some new ideas or at least let her have a few laughs behind their backs.

She grinned and slid the box her pencil case, running into the living room.