- Text Size +

 

Nina’s classroom was a small one, somewhat overfilled with desks, cubbies, and bookcases. She and the other students filed in at the first ringing of the bell, and she walked past her teacher’s desk on the way in. Ms. Kelly wasn’t in the room yet, and Nina paused before it, contemplating for a moment.

Then with a smirk she reached into her backpack’s front most zippers and pried the lid of the jewelry case within open slightly. Just feeling her fingertips brush the velvet lining she furtively pulled a few tiny figures from it and placed them on the cushion of the teacher’s chair.

Smiling innocuously, Nina turned and walked to her own desk, where she sat and waited for Ms. K to enter.

After a few moments of chatting with the girls around her, the class quieted as Ms. Kelly entered. Nina thought she was pretty for a teacher, and she knew of a few boys in her class who had somewhat of a crush on her. Naturally those same boys now found themselves in miniature upon her chair.

“Sorry I’m a little late class, I had to make a few copies for today’s lesson.”

Ms. K walked over to her desk and briskly settled into her chair, her skirt clad rear straddling the seat. Nobody would have noticed the few specks clinging to the seat had they not been looking as Nina was, and she leaned on her elbow and covered her mouth as to not betray her amusement.

The class went on as usual, with Ms. Kelly giving a lecture on something Nina didn’t bother to pay much attention to. She instead eyed around the room, thinking of possible ways to entertain herself with the contents of her backpack.

She finally noticed the shirt of her friend sitting in front of her was hanging somewhat loosely around her neck, showing the straps of her training bra.

Nina wormed a hand quietly down to her backpack and drew a dozen or so tiny boys from it, a random spattering of ones from this class. She took a moment to examine them, glancing between them and their full-size counterparts with amusement before turning back to her friend.

Her friend Hime had started to fill out a bit lately, her formerly slight chest developing into a pair of ripening breasts. She was quite embarrassed and unsure about this, and Nina loved to tease her about it and constantly made any effort to bump into them or bring them up as if by accident.

Now she worked a hand up carefully to just behind her shoulder before dropping the miniscule classmates down the front of her chest, pulling her hand back before Hime noticed.

Hime seemed to shift for a moment, looking down and adjusting her shirt with an uncomfortable sigh before turning back to the lesson.

Nina watched as she looked down again, irritated by the sudden tingly itching emanating from her chest.

Nina just grinned and tried as best she could to not look so distracted.

After class Nina approached Hime and waited until she stood before tapping on her shoulder from behind. As soon as she turned Nina lunged forward and embraced her, pressing her chest into Hime’s squishy little breasts.

“Heey Hime! Wanna hang out at the gym after school gets out?” She asked with phoned-in innocuousness.

Hime wiggled a bit in her embrace, and Nina could tell she felt the tickling on her chest immediately stop as the tiny boys were pasted between the two girls chests.

“Uh- y-yeah Nina, sure.” Hime replied awkwardly.

“I don’t know why but that hug really made me feel better.”

Nina knew her Hime to be both trustworthy, shy, and in confidence mature enough to appreciate her jewelry box. She would be the one she let in on the little secret.

“It’s nothing; I have magic hugs is all.” Nina retorted in a bubbly voice.