- Text Size +

Hime held the delicate little student on the tip of her finger, her breath visibly rustling his hair and clothes. He looked like one of the older boys she most admired; Nina had made sure of that.

Nina had already introduced her to a few games, and several dozen tiny boys had already met their ends clinging to the two girl’s toes or being brushed into paste against their breasts. But now Nina expected Hime to experience the naughtiest of her games.

She gently lowered the miniature boy to the blue hill of her swimsuit-clad crotch and placed him on the warm fabric that clung tightly to her private parts.

The tiny boy stumbled a bit, then fell flat and laid face down on the slightly damp fabric. A subtle scent clung to the ground beneath him, and he squinted and breathed deeply at its unfamiliar but strangely stimulating aroma.

“Unh- I can feel his little body Nina. It tickles.” Hime whispered. “What now?”

“I like to just feel them squirm there. Maybe just give a little...” Nina breathily muttered.

With slow movements of her fingers, Nina brushed a fingertip across the little bump where Hime’s clit would be under her swimsuit.

Hime jolted with a moan at the unexpected stimulation, and the tiny boy bounced up and landed again, though now resting in the wet crease where the fabric stretched across the slight opening in the middle of her sex.

“He slid further in…” Hime moaned quietly, her own hand joining Nina’s in lightly pinching her mons together.

“Mm hmm, and this is how good it feels with just one, just on the outside too. I’ve figured out some stuff that made me wanna squirt as soon as I did it.” Nina boasted.

“Nina… how did you become so naughty?” Hime moaned, still savoring the tiny boy now pinched fully between the folds of her swimsuit.

The fabric atop her crotch was now stained darkly with her arousal, and the miniscule student was practically drowning in both her juices and her scent. Then with a push too intense for the boy’s tiny form, Hime felt herself accidentally squish him between her fingers and her damp bathing suit.

“Oops, Is he-“ She muttered, holding up a fingertip with a reddish stain on the end.

“Don’t worry Hime, I told you, you’ll never have to worry about breaking anybody when I’m here. This thing can make as many of them as you could want. It’s awesome, huh?”

Hime looked disquieted for a moment before deciding she couldn’t afford to be too taken aback by Nina’s revelation, having herself just crushed several of the boxes tiny occupants against her for a few moments of pleasure. After all they couldn’t really be the boys they appeared to be, right?

Instead she glanced thoughtfully at the case, pouting slightly.  

“Making little classmates is cool and all I guess…” She quietly observed.

“But, have you ever tried to make anything else small? I mean like… could you make a whole city or something?”

Nina suddenly stared straight at Hime, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape in surprise.

“N-no, I mean- Could…“ Nina stuttered, staring down at the case in her hand.

How could she have never thought of that! She almost couldn’t believe herself; over a year playing with the box and she had never so much thought to try to use it to make any different sizes of people, much less to make entire cities!

Nina’s mind was suddenly a blur of ideas, each more mischievous and lewd than the last. Trying to maintain at least a bit of an air of confidence, Nina pulled her friend in close, eyes still widened at the prospect she had opened to her.

“You’re a genius Hime! I- I guess all we can do is try it! Hand me that notebook, we’ll need somethin’ flat!”

“Eh? I didn’t mean we had to! I’m not sure we should mess with an entire city Nina…” Hime stuttered, taken aback by her own unthinking suggestion.

But Nina had already placed the box face-down on one of her school notebooks, thinking intensely of the pictures of cities taken from airplanes she had seen before. She imagined the grey sea of skyscrapers and high-rises that made up a metropolis, and pictured the millions who surely would inhabit it. Just the consideration of how much greater the scale was when dealing with a city made her sweat with lusty anticipation.

When she lifted the jewelry case from the notebook a rectangular plot of absolutely tiny cityscape rested on the cover, its edges cut off abruptly as if it had been simply lifted from the world and placed into the two girl’s laps.

“H-Haha! It worked, it worked Hime!” Nina giggled like mad, hugging her friend tightly and jostling the city dangerously.

“Easy Nina, you’ll knock it over!” Hime worriedly squeaked, prompting Hime to settle down as the two eyed the tiny city with vastly different appraisals.

Nina had to restrain herself from simply brushing her hands through the tiny rectangle land just to see how it felt between her fingers.

 “I can’t even see the people; the buildings are like- smaller than sesame seeds.” Hime chimed in before holding her pinky near the edge of the landscape, measuring its infinitesimal buildings against her petite fingertip. Most of the skyscrapers were barely a third as tall as her nail was long.

“What do we even do with them Nina?” she whispered.

Nina had already thought of so many things she wanted to do.

She reached forward and gently poked the edge of the cityscape, her nails slicing through highways and buildings like so much sand. She evaluated the feel of the tiny world for a moment before thinking herself confident enough to try to lift a little. Nina peeled off a tiny wedge of the city, a few skyscrapers and elevated roadways falling off the edges as she gently shifted it into her palm.

Nina reached around Hime’s shoulder and pulled her face gently against hers cheek-to-cheek.

 “Lots of stuff. Fun stuff. Like this.”

In a flash Nina’s hand quickly poked around the edge of Hime’s bathing suit beside her crotch and tenderly rubbed against her lower lips. Hime shuttered at the intrusion as the tiny skyscrapers crumbled and dissolved against the entrance of her still wet pussy.

“See? Fun.” Nina whispered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

As per a suggestion I'd gotten back when planning this story, Nina was given an idea she hadn't thought of before! What a silly one she is.  Hope this little bit of a twist comes appreciated, I iwonder how someone as gentle and innocent as Nina reacts to such new opportunities. I'm sure Hime will keep her in check.