- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been awhile but here is the next chapter. Thank you all for your comments on this story. Comments about the story and how I am doing is what keeps me going, since I write these not only to place my ideas on paper, but to entertain those reading it.  I hope to her more from you guys and I hope the story is too your liking.

__________________________________________________________________

The Red Rock Park Community, is a park that is home to people who could afford lavish cabins, families on camping trips and hunters hunting what is in season. In all Red Rock was a paradise outside of hectic urban society, but in a matter of moments it would be nothing more than nutrients for the titanic woman looking down at it with hunger in her eyes. The lush trees and fields of green that were the foundation of this attractive land would also serve as the reason why they were being targeted by the hungry woman.

Compared to the other patches of gray and brown, the Red Rock Park Community was green and perceived to be a form of vegetation to Sissy, who was seeking something to much on. While she should not see any of the patches as food, she was intoxicated and hungry, which left her with little to no rational and to her any form of vegetation was better than eating dirt.

The citizens of Red Rock were not ignorant of what was going on around them, they could see the gigantic girls above them and like everyone else they were in a state of Trepidation and awe of the unaware giantess,fear struck all of their hearts when they heard Sissy speak about their land as nothing more than edible grass. They looked up at the sitting titaness hoping that she was kidding about her previous statement, but then they saw her leaning towards them while simultaneously reaching her right hand toward them. The tiny citizens of Red Rock knew that she was seriously going to eat them and that didn't set well with them.

"I hope this will taste like lettuce." Sissy playfully said as she extended her index finger and thumb  toward the green patch.

The citizens of Red Rock ran in terror as they saw the two gigantic fingers quickly dropping. The sight was like nothing they had ever seen, finger tips larger than mountains were overshadowing acres of land, to the tinies it seemed as if the sky was about to fall on them. Sissy's long green nails plunged into the edges of the green patch. Her nails dug hundreds of feet beneath the surface, causing earthquakes and multiple crevices that split in all directions around her nails.

Her nails were thicker than city blocks and stood higher than any structure in the green patch of land. her nails continued to sink into the soil effortlessly and in no time her finger tips collided with the land. With the slightest pressure of her finger tips the fragile land began to mold to the form of her gigantic finger tips, causing craters in the shape of her finger tips to rise and tear the land apart.

"That was easy. My nails went in like I the ground was nothing more than mud and the feeling of this green stuff against my finger tips are kind of ticklish, but enough admiring, it is time to eat."

Emi stared at Sissy as if she were about to perform a dare in a game of truth of dare. Emi couldn't look away and more than anything she was interested in what Sissy was about to do. Sissy began to motion her nails to come together and slowly began to raise her fingers from the ground. A majority of the green patch was pinched between her finger tips and was rising toward the face of the giantess.

The patch known as Red Rock was a huge mass of land rising thousands of feet into the sky. Some people have already lost their lives from her finger nail digging into the earth, many were crushed by the thick nail, others were sliced and mutilated by the green guillotines. Some were crushed instantly by the gigantic finger tips pressing into the soft earth. As for the survivors they would know firsthand how it felt to be eaten alive.

Sissy lifted the land until she was eye level with it. She inspected the tiny piece of land, but was only able to recognize the greenery as a form of vegetation, not the crumbling homes, roads and microscopic people being held between her finger tips. The firm soil that held the land together was loosening, soil was crumbling off the patch and the land of Red Rock was becoming more frail between her finger tips, so frail that Sissy had to apply more pressure to the tips of her fingers, just to keep the clump of dirt into a single shape as opposed to dirt scattering in the wind. The people were in distress as the rustic land around them was begging to sink into the soft soil. Large trees and hills were being mashed by the folds of soil caused by her finger tips pressing together.

The land was sinking into itself the greenery was being submerged in the soft earth. Sissy took notice to the changing color of her snack and decided that she had better eat the green patch before it was nothing more than a brown, un-appetizing cluster. The land was moved toward her gigantic lips, that vastly dwarfed the small land. She lick her sexy lips in anticipation of her long awaited meal.

"I haven't eaten all day, I hope that this thing is at least a bit appetizing."

The starving woman opened her hungry maw, revealing her enormous slimy tongue and the tips of her teeth that were partially exposed due to her lips covering a portion of them. As unbelievable as it was to the tinies, they understood that the moist cavern opening before them was indeed the mouth of a giant woman. The people screamed and begged for their lives hoping that the girl would notice and spare them from the fate of becoming mere nutrients for her body.

Sissy simultaneously rose the land above her head while cocking her head back. She intended to just drop her snack into her mouth, she had not real reason behind eating her snack this way, she just felt like doing it. She opened her mouth wide and her long tongue slithered past her lips, and angled in a way that she could catch the pieces of land that didn't directly land in her mouth. The people could see the buildup of saliva dripping off the roof of her mouth and were blasted by the over powering aroma of vodka emanating from her mouth.

She released her delicate finger tips and let her snack rain down into her open mouth. As the land fell it began to crumble and multiply into numerous clumps that plummeted down into the woman's mouth. People exploded on contact with her lips, she could slightly feel the human bodies liquefying as they crashed into her lips, of course she didn't have the faintest idea that what she was feeling were people dying on her. Some people were flattened into paste as they slammed into her diamond hard teeth. While some died from splettering onto her tongue, most who landed on her tongue survived the fall, but this only meant that they were spared from the quick painless death of dying on impact and would now have to suffer the horror of being devoured by the gigantic woman alive.

Her tongue receded back into her mouth. The people could feel the sticky muscle being pushed back into her mouth. She then shut her lips, ridding the tinies of their light source. The tinies knew that they were doomed. Sissy pushed the contents in her mouth toward her molars. The people were sent flying onto the mountainous teeth, while some were adhered to her tongue by her sticky saliva, then in an instant her teeth collided with one another, the sound of her teeth smashing and grinding together was bone chilling and ear busting. The tines on her teeth were being mutilated and minced into blood that pooled in the cavity of her tooth. She then sloshed the tip of her tongue around the bloody teeth, cleaning the salty pool from the cavities. The people on her tongue screamed in horror as the saw shredded bodies and blood rolling onto her tongue.

She continued to chew, grinding trees and earth into mud. She felt that the taste was odd, but somehow tantalized her taste buds. She was done chewing and decided that it was about time to swallow. Her tongue muscles and saliva helped push the chewed up contents into the back of her throat. She then took in a big gulp, while gently grazing her fingers against her neck as she felt the bulge of saliva and land travel down her throat and into her body. She moaned in satisfaction as she rubbed her flat tummy.

Emi looked at Sissy surprised that she had just eaten some random thing she found on the floor, but after seeing how much Sissy enjoyed the patch, she was also interested in the taste of these patches of land on the ground.

"How was it aunt Sissy?"

"Not too bad, it would have been better with some French dressing, but at least I know we have food and I am hungry for more."

"Shouldn't we try to find out where we are first?"

"Can't think on an empty stomach, come on just a little bit more food and then we will figure things out."

This was obviously not a proper response to their situation, but Emi had no idea what to do other than to rely on the only adult in her presence and Sissy was too intoxicated to care about where she was, she only wanted to fill her stomach. Emi looked around her, seeing what patch she should part take in. She noticed a few patches aligned, that were glistening from city lights. The curious girl wondered how the sparkling land would taste.

"I guess I will eat these bright ones over here."

"Those patches remind me of rock candy, I wonder if they are just as sweet, go on Emi and tell me how it taste."

Emi crawled toward the city patches, it goes without saying that her crawling had caused a large degree of destruction and death. She then laid down so that she may inspect the patches closely, at first glance all she could see were gleaming city lights and refractions in skyscraper windows. Then for a brief second she noticed something odd, she noticed dust like objects moving in many directions, but once she lost focus she could not see the dust people and vehicles moving below her.

"That's weird I thought I saw some bugs in the patches, but only if I really focus."

"Does that mean you are not going to eat it, because if you are not then can I just eat it instead?"

"No I really, really want to try it."

Emi looked down at the tiny patch below, it didn't look appetizing, but she was too curious for her own good, she really wanted to taste the patch like Sissy had, but she wanted to know more about the patch before actually eating it.

"It doesn't look good, but maybe it will smell good."

Emi lowered her face extremely close to the city so that she may get a good whiff of her soon to be snack. Below Emi's nose there was a large football stadium surrounded by congested urban areas all around. The people ran in fear as the night sky was replaced with the dark void which was Emi's left nostril. The people could hardly believe what they were seeing, never in their imagination did they think they would see a being so imposing and huge that a single nostril was a harbinger of doom.

Emi had lowered her nostril and softly inhaled. The stadium was disintegrating into debris as it was being sucked into a vortex that flowed into Emi's nostril. The people were like tiny dust particles flowing into her nose, where some were caught by her monstrous nose hair and others flowed directly into her body where they will eventually meet their end in her lungs.

But the stadium was hardly the only thing sucked up, Surrounding streets were ripped from the earth carrying vehicles and tiny civilians attempting to escape the young giantess. The storm launched people at break neck speed toward her nose. Some instantly splattered as they collided with the rim of her nostril, some were hit by flying cars and buildings and died before they were able to enter the body of the young girl.

Emi Flinched when she felt the dust like particles enter her nostrils. She rubbed her nose, trying to rid herself of the unpleasant feeling.

"Did I just sniff dirt? I can't smell this stuff without making my nose itch, I guess I should just give it a taste and get it over with."

She stuck out her tongue and slowly swiped the city with the tip of her tongue. The slimy pink monster violently swished back and forth violently smearing the bodies of microns onto the muscles moist surface. The tip of her tongue was thrust into a densely populated area, ripping hundreds of feet through the earth, crushing hundreds of people into the ground. Buildings were breaking off of their foundations and being adhered to devastating tongue. She then withdrew her tongue into her mouth and with a sloppy slurp, she swallowed anything caught to the tip of her tongue.

"It was kind of salty."

"Salty... let me give it a try."

Sissy sucked on the tip of her index finger glazing it in a coat of saliva. She then leaned toward the patches Emi was tasting and gently pressed her wet finger tip into a crowd of skyscrapers. The skyscrapers were up rooted from the earth and caught on to Sissy wet finger tip. She then brought the buildings up to her face and inspected the shiny objects, unaware that they were skyscrapers that were full of people scared out of their minds.

"Please don't eat us!" cried many of the captured people.

Sissy looked at the buildings almost with disinterest, she didn't see anything interesting at all about the shiny pieces of dirt, to the tinies the look seemed cold and cruel. Yet this wasn't the case, Sissy only saw the buildings as shiny dirt not buildings full of scared people. Her tongue then sprang out of her mouth and she quickly lapped the buildings clean off her finger with her gigantic tongue. When she felt the tiny structures stick to her tongue, she quickly returned her tongue into her mouth. She sloshed the buildings around her tongue, breaking them up into particles that was collected by her saliva. The microns were either crushed by the buildings while she sloshed them around, while survivors were submerged in the muddy saliva. Some drowned, while others kept afloat, just to experience being swallowed by the giant woman.

Sissy began to swallowed the buildings turn mud along with the bloody masses of human bodies. It was a horrible experience for the survivors being pushed down Sissy's throat. Their world was dark and all they could her is the contorting of tissues is Sissy esophagus pushing her snack in the right pipes so they may be broken down and digested.

"It was pretty salty, but not too bad."

"Since you already ate maybe we should walk around and see where we are." Emi said while rising to her feet.

As she rose her feet compressed many small patches below her. The wieght of her body caused her body to sink where it stood. The people below looked up in awe as this was the first time any of the girls stood at full height. Emi was far larger than what they had expected. Until now the girls were only on their knees or laying down. Emi began to giggle a bit, which made Sissy curious.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that the patches are tickling my feet... It feels kind of good."

"Really now? These patches do have nice texture, maybe they will feel good beneath our feet."

"You might be right aunt Sissy... I wonder how theses patches will feel beneath my sole and between my toes."

The tiny citizens looked up as Emi's gigantic pedicure toes slightly wiggled as she stood in place. They could see tiny buildings and streets decorating the pads of her gigantic toes. Tiny mutilated bodies scattered off her toes as they wiggled. The sound of her wiggling toes rubbing against each other was thunderous and loud screeches reverberated as her nails scratched against each other. The microns have suffered a lot at the hands of the unaware Emi, but they would soon know that her enormous feet would be worst than anything they have experienced so far. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yes there will be a lot of feet action next chapter and I always wanted to do something with nose inhaling, glad I got to include it and hope some enjoyed it.