- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: I was cursed by my wicked birth mother Amanda McEvil and was adopted three days later. 17 years have pasted and I started to shrink and went to my dad's house for my birthday and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter my shrinking process is complete and I'm now ¾ of an inch tall. Also I'm alone in the house with my unaware giantess step mother Kara and now I must try to survive being eaten by her.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Michael McFalls: Dylan's Adoption Father
  • Kara McFalls: Michael's Wife/Dylan's Unaware Giantess Step Mother
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1

Chapter I: PA McSmalls

 

Okay so now that you know the story of my life, let me tell you how I survived being eaten by my unaware giantess step mother Kara.

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 2014

 

“Well Dana and I are going outside for a few minutes,” Michael said. “Okay hon it'll just be me and uh… PA,” Kara said. Michael and Dana went out the door to get some fresh air. “Oh no,” I said quietly. “What's wrong?” Kara asked. “Uh… nothing, but I uh… gotta use the bathroom,” I said. I went to the bathroom and felt another shrink spert. A few seconds later I was no bigger then ¾ of an inch tall. “Wow everything is so big,” I said in amazement, “The sink is big, the toilet is big,even the tub is big.” “Dylan you done yet?” Kara asked outside the door. “KARA!!!” I yelled in fear. I ran out from under the door and passed Kara's barefeet. “I guess not I'll just make myself a sandwitch,” Kara said. [Boom] [Boom] Kara was walking toward me. [Boom] She almost stepped on me, but luckily instead she stepped right over me. “Huh I guess that's why they call them your step mother,” I said. I went over next to her right foot. “I have an idea. If I can climb her body to her ear I might just be able to get her attenion,” I thought. I climbed her big toe and ran toward her leg. I then climbed her leg her stomach area and got up to her sholder. “Ew I hate bugs,” Kara said. She then used her hand to flick me off her shoulder, but little did she know I fell right on her sandwitch. She sat down at the table and started to take her first bite. “NO KARA DON'T EAT ME!!!!!” I yelled in fear. She put me in her mouth without even knowing what she ate. “Kara I'm… KARA STOP!!” Michael yelled. [Gulp] “What you want a bite?” Kara asked. “You have no idea what do just did do you?” Michael asked. “No I'm just eating,” Kara answered. “That's just it you ate Dylan,” Michael said.

 

Meanwhile inside Kara's body. “NOOOOOO!!!!!” I yelled as I fell down her throat. I fell into her stomach and landed in her stomach acid. “Ew where am I?” I asked. A green android as in the mascot of the phone came to me. “Come with me if you want to not die,” it said. “Who are you?” I asked. “I'm Andy,” it said. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “I'm rescuing you sir you're the one the prophacey spoke of,” Andy answered. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You know I would love to stay and play 20 questions with you, but we have get out of here,” Andy said. He grabbed me and flew me out of Kara's body. “Freedom!” I said. We flew out the window and onto the yard. “Okay now what prophacey?” I asked. “It goes something like ‘One day a talented lass and fellow a special one with face of white will make the piece of resistance found from its hiding refuge overground and with a noble army at the helm this person will thwart the magic and save the day and become the greatest, most intersting, most important person of all times.’ All this is true because it rymes,” Andy explaned. “You mean I'm the special?” I asked. “Yes,” Andy answered. He turning into a car and said “Let's roll.” “But I don't have a licence,” I said. “You don't need a licence to drive an android,” Andy said. I got in and were off,

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I get help from my friend Belle and she lets me stay at her place. Then eight months later in September Emma is alone with her best friend Ferrari. Will she crush Emma? Or will she eat her like a nut? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, or what my next adventure could be please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.