- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: I was eaten by my unaware giantess step mother Kara. I then met Andy the Android and he said that I was the one the prophacy spoke of, so he helped me get out of the smelly, dark, and wet zone known as Kara's stomach and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter I try to get help from my friend Belle, but I gotta tell ya it won't be easy. She then lets me stay at her place. Eight months later in September Emma shrinls to ¾ of an inch tall and her best friend Ferrari is completely unaware of her presence. Now it's up to me and Belle to save her.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
  • Jake: Good Friend of Dylan
  • Matt: Good Friend of Dylan
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Stacie Gross (43): Belle's Mother

Chapter II: The Adventure Begins

 

Okay so now you know how Andy comes into place, so now let me tell you how Belle, Ferrari, and Emma joins the team.

 

Monday, Febuary 10, 2014

We went to school and into my third period class. “Wait how exactly do you know I'm the special?” I asked. “I know because as I first told the prophacy I saw these visions about a 17 year old boy that was ¾ of an inch tall and the boy had a tan cowboy hat, a geocaching GPS, and many other geocaching items, but I knew his initials were DM,” Andy explaned. “Okay well we can't do this alone,” I said. “What do you mean?” Andy asked. “We're going to need help,” I answered. “Okay, but how?” Andy asked. “We are going to assemble a team,” I answered. “And who's going to join the team?” Andy asked. “We're going to need Belle, Emma, and maybe one of her friends,” I answered. “Where do we start?” Andy asked. “We start with Belle the red headed girl over there,” I answered. “Okay let me help you up,” Andy said. He grabbed onto me and flew us to Belle's table. “BELLE!!” I yelled. “Huh where's Dylan?” Belle asked. “BELLE DOWN HERE!!” I yelled. [Splash] I fell into a glass of water. “I guess he's out sick,” Belle said. Belle then took the water and drank it. [Gulp] I fell down Belle's throat. I used my arms and legs to keep me from going to her stomach. “Whoa I can hear her heart,” I said in amasement. [Cough] [Cough] Belle was choking on me and then air from her lungs came and lifted me out. I then landed on the table and Belle saw us. She picked us up and placed us in her hand. “Dylan? How did you get so tiny,” she asked. “Well it all started when I was born. My birth mother put a curse on me and yesterday I shrunk to ¾ of an inch tall,” I explaned. “So how can I help?” Belle asked. “Well I need you to come with me to Wales, Maine and defeat the witch Amanda McEvil,” I said. “When do we start?” Belle asked. “Well my reading states that a portal will open on September 12th,” Andy answered. “Well count me in,” Bdlle said. “Belle stop talking to yourself and help us clean up,” Jake said. “Oh uh… coming,” Belle said. “Oh and I'll also need a safe place to live,” I said quietly. “Okay you guys can stay with me,” Belle said quietly. “You know if you keep taking to yourself people will think your crazy,” Matt said. Belle then put us in her pocket and went to help.

Friday, September 12, 2014

It waa our senior year in high school and at my house Emma was alone in her house and was ¾ of an inch tall and the only one in the house was her best friend Ferrari. [Boom] [Boom] Ferrari was looking for Emma, but the only thing was that she was right next to her barefeet. “Emma? Where are you?” Ferrari wondered. “FERRARI!!” Emma yelled. [Boom] Ferrari almost stepped on Emma. “Whoa she nearly squished me,” Emma said. Emma climbed Ferrari's body and fell in her bowl of nuts.

Meanwhile at Belle's house Andy got a reading saying that Emma is in grave danger. “Uh oh,” Andy said. “What's wrong Andy?” Belle asked. “I've got a reading saying that Emma may be in grave danger,” Andy anssered. “Come on we have to save my sister,” I said. “Okay let me ask my mother if we can go,” Belle put Andy in her pocket and me in her ear. “Okay Dylan go deeper and go to my eardrum,” Belle said. “Got it,” I said. Belle went downstairs and went to her mother. “Mom can I go to Dylan's house?” Belle asked. “Did you get yourself a boyfriend?” Stacie Gross asked. “No me and Dylan are just friends,” Belle answered. “Anyway sure you can,” Stacie Gross said. Belle got in her car and used me as a for directions. “Okay here it is,” I said.

Inside my house Ferrari was about to eat Emma. Emma held onto a nut and Ferrari picked her up and opened her mouth. Belle came just in the nick of time. “Ferrari stop!” Belle yelled. “What is it?” Ferdari asked. “Look at that nut a little closer,” Belle said. Ferrari took the nut and put it closer to her eye. “Emma? How did you get so small?” she asked as she placed her on her hand. “I'm not entirely sure,” Emma answered. I crawled out of Belle's ear and she grabbed me. “Dylan? Okay what the heck is going on?” Ferrari asked. “Long story,” I answered. “Come on guys we have a witch to defeat,” Belle said.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We start our journey to get to Amanda's volcanic lair, but the only thing is of course she tries to stop us.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, or what my next story could be please place it in the review box below.

 

Thank you.