- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since these next few chapters are a tad shorter than average, I'm going to try to remember to upload one a day for a bit (rather than every other day) to compensate.

Hailey looked around at all the others. None came up futher than her waste, most not even past her knee. She placed little Marie on the ground and smiled broadly at the crowd of expectant faces.

“Good evening, my subjects!” Hailey beamed. “I was thinking about laying down the rules, but I can’t really think of anything! Just be good to me and I’ll take care of you in return. Got it?”

The seven others nodded. Satsified, Hailey moved ahead and the rest of the group followed her into the living room where they fanned out.

The first thing they noticed was that the house was slightly smaller than it had been just a couple of hours ago. This was because two of the bedrooms were removed, bringing the total down to six. This happened on the first season until there were only three bedrooms. It didn’t effect the group much if at all, since Hailey-Jerry and Carla-Andy had become regular bed pals already.

Sherri was also there, half-sized, sitting on the couch and watching TV. The bulk of the contestants went into the living room to join her. Hailey claimed the chair that had previously been Carla’s, while Carla, Andy, and Marie joined Sherri on the couch, Marie needing a little lift.

“That was a neat game,” Sherri said. “I’ll never forget the night after my game last year!”

“When you went and got Tom eliminated?” Joked Carla.

“Yeah, it was pretty hair-brained, I admit.” Sherri said. The four of them only took up one cushion of the couch. Marie was sitting on Carla’s lap, and Andy was wedged between Sherri and Carla, a situation he found himself enjoying imensely.

“How is that going to work anyway?” Carla asked. “You got any word?”

“Betty doesn’t tell me much.” Sherri said. “But what little she tells me I can’t repeat to you!”

“Are we going to end up four inches tall?” Andy asked before he could help himself.

“Let me just put it to you this way,” Sherri said with a hint of a mischevous smile. “It won’t be long until Marie isn’t the shortest person anymore.”

“Ooh!” Marie said. “Does that mean somebody else is going to shrink?”

“I thought you were enjoying this!” Sherri said.

“I am!” Said Marie. “I mean, I’m nervous because everything’s so large, but this really is exciting! I just keep reminding myself how small and delicate I am, like a little fairy or something!”

Marie bounced down drom Carla’s lap, bounced across Andy’s lap, and balanced herself on Sherri’s leg. “I can’t believe I get to do this!” She said. “You know, I want to tell you something.”

The three of them leaned in. “It has always been a fantasy of mine.” Marie said. “I know it’s going to sound real stupid. But you know how little girls play with dolls. Well, when I was a little girl with my dolls, I always used to imagine what it would be like to be their size. To be a doll. I know that sounds silly…”

“No, that doesn’t sound silly at all!” Said Andy.

“All you need are some doll clothes!” Carla said. “Pitty we don’t have them here.”

“Betty has some up at the compound!” Sherri said, her eyes brightening up with excitement. “Remember how she dressed Serine and I up last season?”

Marie put her hands over her mouth and shreiked with excitement. “Yeah! Yeah! I remember!”

“I’ll go see if I can borrow some!” Sherri said, standing up.

“Yeah, that’ll be fun!” Carla agreed.

“I’ll be back soon!” Sherri said, skipping out of the living room and out of the house.

While this was happening, Hailey sat not too far away chatting idly with Jerry who rested on her lap. A few minutes later she had an idea. She pushed Jerry forward onto her legs and he slid onto the ground.

“Hey, brownie points for anyone who wants to rub my feet?” Hailey asked, smiling. If she was the queen she might as well enjoy the spoils while she could. She already had Jerry at her command but she wanted to see how many others she could net.

Hailey inclined her head at Carla and Andy, but Carla said, “No thanks.” Very firmly. Carla also put her hand on Andy’s leg, applying enough pressure to show that it was not okay with her for him to fall to this temptation.

“How about you two?” Hailey asked across the room. A few feet away on the other chair sat Vera and Paul. They had been talking quietly to each other. Paul was instantly horrified by the idea but Vera paused. She turned to Paul

There is no way…” Paul began in a fierce whisper.

“Paul, look.” Vera said. “Maybe it’s not the most proud thing to do but…well Paul, Hailey’s pretty much the only one left on our good side here, and she’s in charge. Maybe doing this little favor for her will help us.”

“I never imagined,” Began Paul.

“Please.” Vera said. “It’s not really for her. It’s for me. For us.”

“Okay.” Paul said tersely. The two of them hopped of their chair and walked over to Hailey, who beamed at them when she saw them come.

“That’s right.” Said Hailey as Paul and Vera sat around her right foot (Jerry had already claimed the left). “Ooh, nice.” She said as Paul and Vera put their hands on Hailey’s foot and started rubbing it. Her “foot” was more like three feet to the tiny massagers and it was impossible for the three of them to apply as much pressure as one single full-sized massuse. Still, it was highly enjoyable for Hailey.

Hailey leaned back and closed her eyes as she felt the three pairs of tiny hands hard at work on her feet. She knew this couldn’t last forever but at least for now she enjoyed the power she had. She leaned back and let it continue.

Paul was working away near the back of Hailey’s foot, since Vera was rubbing the front. He had a hard time comprehending that this was a real human foot and not some grotesque huge representation. Hailey’s feet still looked fine magnified four times, but every irregularity, every grain of dust could be felt.

Paul understood that Vera was still very angry over his earlier fight with Dale. In a way rubbing Hailey’s foot might be a punishment for that. Vera had hinted at him loosing the fledgeling support of Marie, who before the fight had a bit of a liking for him which was now tainted. Since most of the others were cool towards him and Hailey’s reactions were ambivilent at best Vera could be right. But being turned into a foot-rubbing servent to a giantess was just about the most humiliating thing Paul had ever been made to do.

Meanwhile, Dale was predictably nowhere to be found. Though he was now in better standing than he had ever been since the start of the game—he was no longer among the smallest—he still didn’t feel comfertable rejoining the group. It was in no small part because of Hailey being the Queen. It was fitting in an ironic way that the only person larger than him at this moment had to be her.

But it was more than that. He felt he had betrayed Marie by fighting Paul and now he didn’t want to even see her. He knew that their size proportions had been reversed from the way they were before the competition. What would he be doing now if it wasn’t for the fight? He might be taking care of Marie, cuddling her, protecting her. She might have even asked him to bathe her. It was a golden opertunity that was squandered before it ever became a possibility. He deeply regretted what had happened and just wanted to be left alone.

A short while later Sherri returned to the house holding a small bag containing doll clothes and accessories. Marie scampered up onto Carla’s leg to see. Sherri smiled as she sat down next to Carla, balanced the bag across her knees, and started to unzip it. All eyes watched as Sherri started removing dress after dress.

“We’re playing dress-up?” Hailey asked. Paul saw her diversion of interest as an opertunity to stop rubbing her foot and me moved slowly away.

“I got these from Betty,” Said Sherri as Marie examined the dresses. “Don’t worry about them not fitting—she sized them expecially for you.”

“How about this one?” Marie asked, holding up a flowered dress with ruffled cuffs, a green flowering pattern, and a bell-shaped bottom.

“Try it on!” Sherri said. “It comes with built-in support, so you can go right down to your panties.”

Marie looked around nervously, feeling vaunerable. Seven people respectfully diverted their eyes. She took of her shirt and pants and then her bra, feeling excited in a way about being naked in front of so many people at such a tiny height. Hailey could not help looking though because she had to see it to believe it; a real girl who was that tiny and had breasts the size of her fingertips.

Marie became aware of Hailey’s eyes on her and smiled nervously, but did not tell her to look away as she pulled the dress over her head. It felt very much like a normal dress with the exception that the fabric was much heavier and a bit stiffer. She oriented herself in the dress and said, “I’m ready!”

All eyes were on Marie as she did a little spin on Sherri’s lap. She turned gracefully, her dress following her as she rotated.

“Very nice,” Said Sherri.

“Lovely.” Commented Carla.

“Wow,” Remarked Hailey.

Marie smiled at all the attention she was getting. She did a few ballet jumps and ran gracefully across the couch. She was suddenly strongly reminded of her childhood ballet group where they wore outfits very much like this. Combined with the fact that everyone was so much taller than her, just as if she was a child, she was brought right back to that memory.

“Do you like it?” Marie asked.

“It’s wonderful,” Commented Andy.

“It’s really beautiful.” Hailey said.

“Thanks,” Marie said. “I really want to know what I look like. Does anyone have a mirror?”

“I have one in my room,” Said Hailey. She was about to get up when Sherri put her hand out.

“Hey,” Sherri said. “If we’re going to do this—dress up Marie like a doll—then we should do it right. We should use cosmetics, facepaint, shoes, hair,”

“You have all that?” Exclaimed Marie.

“It’s all here in the bag.” Sherri said.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Hailey asked, standing up. “Come on, let’s do it in my room!”

Sherri and Carla immediately followed Hailey, Carla holding Marie in her hand. Andy held back for a second, unsure if it would be cooth to participate in such a girlie activity, the decided “what the heck” and followed the ladies.

Vera and Paul hung back. They had been watching from the other side of the room and felt there was little they could contribute to the activities. If Vera had been bigger she might have been interested, but she really didn’t want to deal with twice-size Sherri and Carla and four-times-size Hailey. Paul wouldn’t have been interested under any circumstances, and even less in this case.

For a moment neither of them said anything, since neither of them were that much of small-talkers. Finally, Paul broke the silence by saying, “So you figure our standing isn’t to good.”

“Well, let’s go down the list,” Said Vera, mesured annoyance in her voice. “Carla, Marie, and Andy have an alliance against us. Dale hates you, and I don’t think Jerry cares for you that much either. Hailey seems to be neutral at best.”

“So what does that mean?” Paul said. “We’re just going to have to weather voting sessions and do our best in skill competitions?”

“It means we have to support Hailey.” Vera said. “You know what’s going to happen. Tomorrow or the next day there will be a vote on whether Hailey remains the queen. You know she won’t stand a chance because everybody else is going to want to become the new queen or king.”

“So what’s the good in supporting her?” Paul asked.

“We have to vote to keep her the Queen!” Vera said. “That’s the best we can do.”

“But if you, me, and her vote, that’s only three against five! She’s going to get voted down and we’ll be stuck with Carla.” Paul said.

“You’re forgetting that Jerry is likely to vote for her too.” Vera said. “Unless he thinks he has a significant chance, which he probably doesn’t. That’s at least enough to forge a tie. Now we know for sure Carla, Marie, and Andy are going to be voting her down. That means there’s only one person left who can help us: Dale.”

“Dale!” Exclaimed Paul. “Even with the fact that he would never help me and I would never accept his help, he hates Hailey! Why would he want to help her remain large when he would prefer almost anyone else as the leader.”

“We somehow have to convince him that supporting Carla is not in his best interest.” Vera said.

“That’s really far-fetched.” Paul said.

“Look.” Vera said. “We need to take this one step at a time. When Hailey has a moment we’ll talk to her about the alliance. I’m sure she’d love to have us helping to keep her big. Then we’ll worry about Dale.”

“Okay.” Paul said. “I just really, really don’t want to rub her feet again.”

Vera laughed lightly and gave Paul a hug. “Somehow we can do this.” She said. “One of us will win.” While Paul privately felt that there was not a good chance, he held her tight and realised how truly appreciative he was to have Vera by his side.

Dale had heard the crowd of people enter Hailey’s room a few minutes before. He heard several girls including Hailey talking in high-pitched excited voices but didn’t gander a guess at what they were doing. Hearing all those voices ment that Hailey was out of the common area and it was safe for him to go out.

Dale walked into the kitchen, his eyes at level with the countertops. Even though he was still shrunk, he was feeling better about his position. There was only one person larger than him, and one person his size. Other than that there were five contestants smaller than him including his archrival Paul. Dispite everything that made him feel better.

As he walked around the kitched Dale could hear voices. Obviously not everyone had joined the little party in Hailey’s room. The voices were quiet enough to belong to people smaller than himself and were coming from the living room. He moved quietly towards them to hear who they belonged to. He quickly realised them as belonging to Vera and Paul.

Without knowing why he did it, he stepped out from behind the couch. Paul and Vera instantly stopped talking and looked up at him. Dale could see fear on their faces, even Paul’s. This satisfied him, but he also felt strangely guilty.

“Hi,” Said Dale neutrally, feeling awkward. Paul looked like he was about to say something but Vera took a step forward and stuck her arms out, blocking Paul.

“What do you want, Dale?” Vera asked with a clear bite to her voice.

“I was just walking,” Said Dale, a bit taken aback by Vera’s defensiveness.

“What are you doing here?” Vera asked. Paul started to move forward but Vera pushed him back with her arm.

“I…this is a free area, isn’t it?” Said Dale, starting to get annoyed.

“Whatever you want to do to Paul you’ll have to do to me first.” Vera shouted. Paul opened his mouth but Vera commanded, “No, Paul.”

The guilt was growing inside Dale. “I don’t want to do anything with you,” Said Dale.

“Good.” Vera said. “So just leave us alone, okay?”

Even though Vera was the size of a child to him the look in his eyes peirced like a lazer beam. Dale turned sheepishly away and said, “Sorry, I was just walking anyway.” And Dale walked off back in the direction of the bedrooms.

Dale was feeling even lower than he had felt after Marie caught him fighting with Paul that morning. Was he really that unliked that he was met with hostility even by people smaller than himself? Even though he was in good size standing, he felt he was as good as doomed. He had gotten ahead on his own merits in the last round, but as soon as the voting came he would be knocked down again.

Back in the other room Paul was angry. “Vera!” He nearly shouted. “What the hell was that?”

“Look,” Vera said angrilly. “At that size Dale could rip you to pieces like you were nothing. But he wouldn’t dare do anything to me.”

“But still, it hurts my image having a woman protect me,” Said Paul.

“Your image!” Exclaimed Vera. “Paul, you’re eighteen and a half inches tall! You don’t have an image to worry about. Besides, you’ll probably never see these people again after the next few days. Why worry what they think about you? The important thing is to hang in there until it ends.”

Paul found himself calming down. He put his forhead in his hand and sighed. “You’re right, Vera,” He said. “God, you’re right. What the hell am I doing? I’m falling to pieces here.”

From behind the tough-guy muscular ex-military exterior leaked out one solitary tear which welled in the corner of his right eye.

“Oh, Paul.” Vera said, hugging him. “I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

“Forget it, I deserved it.” Paul said. “Vera, I’m sorry I’ve been such a dick. You really are an amazing woman.”

“Oh, Paul,” Vera said again.

“Listen, if it came down to it,” Paul said, forcing himself to say it, “If it comes down to you and me, I’ll let you win.”

“Don’t say that.” Vera said. “It’s still ‘may the best man win’.”

“It’s the gentlemanly thing to do.” Paul said.

“I couldn’t accept it.” Vera said. “If I won it would have to be on my own merits, not because you wanted to be a gentleman.”

“Okay,” Said Paul, understanding her. They were silent in each others arms, then Paul spoke again: “You know what? This may sound premature, but when this competition is over, I think I might still want to know you.”

Vera smiled. “I think I would like that.”

“Let’s leave this living room for a while.” Said Paul. Vera did not object, and the two of them walked hand-in-hand to the bedrooms.

Back in Hailey’s room the girls were giggling and having the time of their lives turning Marie into a doll. She now stood before them all naked except for her panties as they prepared her to take on the roll. She was not embarrassed—growing up part-time on a nudist colony tends to make a person comfertable with her body. Hailey and Sherri were using small brushes to cover Marie with a white pouder so she would turn the pale white color of a doll.

More than anyone Marie was having the time of her life. She loved all the attention being focused on her, expecially now that she was small, naked, and vaunerable. She had never felt such a sense of freedom and liberation. The eyes of gigantic girls looked down on her as they debated amoung themselves the best way to make Marie up.

“I think we should do the dress first, then the hair.” Carla said.

“No, I want to do the hair first!” Hailey said.

“Putting the dress on over the hair will mess it up!” Carla said.

“No, let’s do the hair.” Hailey said. Since she was bigger, Hailey got her way. Carla combed it delicately with a toy comb and Hailey tried putting it in a number of styles. Eventually they decided on a braid, but Hailey’s fingers were too big to do it so Carla decided to do it instead.

Hailey reluctantly left the room to prepare dinner, though she would pop in and out many times over the next few minutes. With the hair done, Carla and Sherri carefully lowered Marie’s new red-patterned dress slowly over her head, taking care not to mess up her newly-styled hair. Once the dress was on Carla and Sherri began applying the makeup, trying to turn her into the cutest little doll they had ever seen. Andy watched from a few feet away, enjoying the show of watching the giantesses making up this shrunken woman who was even smaller than himself.

In a few minutes Hailey announced that supper was ready and she went to round up the others. Sherri had been welcomed to stay for dinner and she did so happily. Carla entered the kitchen holding Marie in her arm and Andy trailing her. Dale emerged from his room and a few minutes later so did Paul and Vera.

Paul and Vera were a little ruffled but no worse for the wear. Indeed they had been fooling around a little but their clothes had remained on the entire time. Both were skeptical of the insanely fast pace at which people in both this and the previous competition got into relationships and wanted to take it slow.

Hailey sat down at the head of the table with Jerry on her leg, clearly dominating the group. She motioned for Paul and Vera to sit down on her leg, which they did (Paul with some hesitation). Andy happily sat on Carla’s leg, and Marie stood on Carla’s other leg, since standing was the only way she could hope to reach the food. Dale was thankful that at half-sized he didn’t need anyone’s assistance to reach his plate, though he still would need Hailey to pass things. Sherri sat across from Carla, her lap also unburdoned. They all dug in to eat.

Durring the course of the meal the highlight of the conversation was Marie and her new doll-like apperance. Everyone around the table complimented her and said she looked like a natural. Excited by the limelight, Marie climbed right up on the table and did a little dance for everyone to see.

Before long Marie had become the little server girl. Barely taller than a glass, Marie carried small items of food over to different plates. She carried softball-sized peas to Carla and Dale’s plates and a couple of sword-like celery sticks to Hailey’s. She skipped and twirled from one side of the table to the other, giggling and laughing all the way.

Hailey drained the last of the milk in her glass and said, “Hey, I want to try something!” She reached over and scooped up Marie in her hand. Marie gave out a little squeal of surprise as Hailey lifted her up and placed Marie in Hailey’s now-drained glass, which came up to Marie’s shoulders.

“Do that pose from the commercials,” Hailey said. “You know, the one with the woman in the glass.”

Marie could feel the mosture of the last drops of Hailey’s drink in the bottom of the glass, but she lowered her butt and wrapped her hands around her knees. This was met with a chorus of “awe”s as Marie smiled.

“Hold up, I’m still thirsty,” Hailey said, and raised a milk carton poised to pour over Marie. Marie exclaimed and raised her hands in protection.

“I’m just kidding,” Hailey said, placing the carton back on the table. “Here, let me help you out of there.” With that, Hailey tipped the glass over so Marie came tumbelling out. Laughing, Marie stood and dusted herself off.

“If only she could scrub dishes, that would be a treat.” Hailey said.

Shortly thereafter the meal was finished and Hailey started the process of washing the dishes. Such was the responsibility of queen; you were the only one big enough to cook and clean up. Of course, she could just decide not to do it for everyone, but what good would that be? If it took a little cooking and cleaning to stay queen, then Hailey was glad to do it.

As Hailey started to scrub the dishes, Marie motioned for Carla to come closer to her. Carla leaned in a Marie said something into her ear. Carla broke into a smile, and Marie extended her arms for Carla to lift her up and carry her away into the bedrooms. Andy wanted to follow, but Carla held out a restraining hand when he showed interest. Apparently it was a girls-only event.

Andy joined similarly-sized Jerry in the living room as Sherri assisted Hailey by drying the dishes. Andy had been spending most of his time shadowing Carla and Jerry smiled when he saw the man by himself for a change.

“Hey, what’s happening?” Jerry asked as Andy sat down next do him.

“Ah, you know, just getting by at eighteen inches,” Andy said.

“Try sixteen,” Joked Jerry, remarking on his naturally shorter frame.

“I have a question.” Andy said.

“Shoot.” Said Jerry.

“At your size, and Hailey’s size.” Andy said. “Do you still, uh, do it?”

Jerry chuckled at the earnest look on Andy’s face. “You’re a strange one, you know that.” Jerry said. “But yeah. We were at this situation yesterday for a bit and yeah, Hailey dragged me off to the bedroom for a spell.”

“What is it like being quarter-sized with her?” Andy asked.

“If you want to know it’s overwhelming, really,” Jerry said. “She really takes over. Personally I think she takes things really too far.”

“Oh wow,” Said Andy, impressed.

“Yeah, you are strange one,” Said Jerry. “I guess it’s fun in some ways, but mainly it’s just…overwhelming. Now, what if I asked you about Carla?”

A big grin crept over Andy’s face as Jerry sat with his arms crossed waiting for the answer. “She’s…wow.” Andy said. “Amazing. Perfect. Words cannot describe.”

“You really enjoy this shrinking thing don’t you.” Jerry said.

“I’m afraid it’s starting to get around,” Andy said quietly.

“Don’t worry, no one really holds any grudges against you here.” Jerry said. “I just have a hard time understanding it. I mean, if Hailey were my size, then I’d really enjoy it. She would be a great normal-sized bedmate. But this whole size-difference thing it a bit too much.”

“Huh, I thought you would do anything to keep Hailey big,” Andy said.

“Well, she strong-arms me into an alliance,” Jerry said. “It’s hard to back out of it.”

“You can come over and help us,” Andy suggested.

“I don’t know.” Jerry said. “At this point it would be exchanging one mistress for another. I’m not sure what good it would do me.”

“I guess you’re right.” Andy said.

Back in the kitchen Hailey and Sherri had just finished cleaning up. Hailey enjoyed laughing and talking with Sherri. Hailey could see that Sherri was a really talented woman and that they had a lot in common. Hailey was also a bit jealous of Sherri’s gig, not to metion her prize winnings. Numerous times Hailey tried to sneekily ask Sherri if she really had her way with all seven of the other contestants at the last night of the first season, but Sherri just smiled and changed the subject.

After the last plate was watched Sherri looked at the clock and she gave a slight jump. “Oh my,” Sherri said. “I didn’t realize how late it was getting. I really need to be going; business up at the house!”

“Aw, won’t you stay for a movie?” Hailey asked.

“I’m sorry,” Sherri said, “But I really do have to go. I’ll be back tomorrow morning though. I can promise you an interesting day!”

“Sounds fun!” Said Hailey. Sherri gave her a wink as she walked swiftly to the door, then out towards the compound.

It was at this point that Vera saw her chance. She had been sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, nearly invisible due to her full-size. She was waiting for a chance to catch Hailey alone, though she suspected Sherri would keep her mouth closed if she sat in on any conversation. But now, with Hailey alone, Vera decided to approach her.

“Hailey?” Asked Vera, tapping the vastly taller woman on the leg.

“Hey Vera, how are you?” Hailey asked, smiling down at the tiny woman.

“I’m fine.” Vera said. “I was wondering if we could have a little chat.”

“Sure,” Said Hailey.

“Well,” Vera said, “Paul and I would like to offer an alliance.”

Hailey started nodding slowly, a slight smile coming to her face. “I think we better discuss this in private.” Hailey said, concious that Andy and Jerry were still in the room. She reached down, picked Vera up, and carried her to her bedroom. Another time Vera might have resented this childish treatment, but this was too important.

Hailey sat down on her bed and placed Vera on her knee. “So what are you offering?” Hailey asked.

“There’s probably going to be a vote whether to keep you Queen or not.” Vera said. “Paul and I want to help you stay the Queen.”

“Ooh,” Said Hailey, delighted by this unexpected offer. “What would you want in return, though?”

“Just watching out for us, I guess,” Vera said. “Make sure we don’t get smaller if you can help it. Oh, and if you can, there is one person you can help us eliminate.”

“Who’s that?” Hailey asked.

“Carla.” Vera said.

“Ah,” Said Hailey. “I knew you and Paul had it in for her. Of course, she has it in for you two as well. Okay, I guess I can do that.”

“Thanks.” Vera said. “It’s a deal then?”

“Deal.” Said Hailey. She held out her hand and they shook. Rather, Hailey grabbed half of Vera’s arm along with her hand and caused her to bounce.

“One more question though,” Hailey asked. “Why didn’t Paul come here in person to talk to me?”

“I don’t know, I guess he was tired.” Vera said.

“I think he’s just intimidated around large women.” Hailey said with a smile.

“Well, you know how the guys are,” Vera said.

“Except Andy.” Hailey pointed out.

“Well, he’s a screwball.” Vera commented.

“I’m not sure why he likes it so much,” Hailey said. “But I’d sure as heck love to borrow him. I bet I could just lie back and have him do whatever I want, and he’d do it with pleasure!”

“I guess,” Said Vera noncomittaly.

“What, you can’t tell me that would be fun!” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Vera said. “I don’t see what’s in it, sex at different sizes.”

“You’re missing out,” Hailey said. “You should experament next time you’re bigger than Paul.”

“I don’t know,” Said Vera again.

“Come on,” Said Hailey. “Sooner or later you’ll be bigger than him and you’ll get curious. I guarintee it.”

“Okay,” Said Vera, still unsure.

“Well, let’s get back to the living room before our dissaperance becomes suspicious.” Hailey said. Vera jumped off Hailey’s lap and the two of them returned to the living room. Andy and Jerry were still there when Hailey arrived.

The four of them started chatting, and Hailey decided the best way they could talk to each other was if all three the quarter-sizers were sitting on her lap. So Hailey bent down and picked up both Jerry and Andi and placed them in her lap, Vera joining of her own free will.

Andy was thrilled by the unexpected contact with the giantess. Her hand had picked him up around the waste effortlessly, and he could sence the immense muscles beneath him in the leg he was sitting on. Hailey was far bigger than Carla had been to him last night proportionally and Andy found himself becoming aroused. He had a strong suspicion Hailey would take him if she could, and he found himself hoping that Carla wasn’t going to be back soon.

Dale meanwhile stayed in his room. He knew full well that Hailey was out there, and he just wanted to bide his time. He was thankful he was not smaller, and also feared the gradual elimination of bedrooms. Eventually he would be forced to share, and most likely with someone who was reluctant to have him around. And it was very likely that he would end up smaller again, so he might end up with a girl who would want to take advantage of him. He shook his head at the irony. In the outside world he never would have dreamed of being in this position, but here it was a cruel reality.

Paul was also keeping to himself. This was in no small part due to the fact that Dale was twice his size and thereby practically invincible. He knew Vera was trying to talk Hailey into an alliance and by now the others were probably chatting and talking together. He knew as soon as Vera saw him she was likely to pick him up and start playing with him, an extremely humiliating fate for a man whose military training had told him that he was at the top of the food chain.

After several minutes of all sitting on Hailey’s crowded lap Andy and Vera were allowed to move off for a little more room as the three of them chatted. Vera kept wondering where Paul was and if he was going to come out with them. She wondered if he had run into Dale—she shruddered at the thought of what Dale could do to him. Andy, meanwhile, wondered what Carla and Marie were doing.

Andy’s question was answered just a few minutes later. They heard footsteps down the hall and Carla, in the best voice a half-sized person could muster, announced, “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the ballet dancer!”

All eyes turned as Carla entered the living room. She was holding her hands cupped in front of her, and on those hands sat Marie, one leg crossed and her head on her fist, giving her a ponderous look. She was dressed in white tights and a ballet dress with little ballet slippers on their feet.

Carla moved forward and carefully deposited Marie onto the glass table. Marie gracefully slid into a balancing position on her toes, and everybody scrambled around the table to watch. Marie did a twirl, then skipped artisticly across the table and did a kick. Oohs and Aahs came from the spectators as Marie continued her routine.

Through her immense consentration getting the moves right Marie was aware of all the giants and giantesses looking down on her. The attention made her feel more energetic, more alive. She did more kicks, glides, twirls, and jumps. Finally, she did a flip that ended in a split causing shocked gasps of amazement from the entire table. Twirling around Marie ended her routine, curtseing in front of the five spectators.

Marie’s routine was met with enthusiastic applause. Marie looked around at the five beeming places feeling very happy.

“That was fantastic!” Said Andy.

“Amazing!” Cheered Hailey.

“Wonderful.” Said Jerry.

They all clapped and applauded for another minute. Then Marie ran over to Carla, who protectively scooped her up. Hailey looked down at the little girl holding the doll-sized girl. How she wanted to take Marie, see what she felt like! She thought about asking her to her room for a “private audience with the Queen”, and knew she was powerful enough that she didn’t even have to ask. But she thought about Vera, who was now supporting her, and realising that doing anything iffy like that would likely result in loosing Vera’s support, so she decided not to.

“The others don’t know what they’re missing.” Hailey said. “Let’s pop in a movie, shall we?”

“I’ll get Paul,” Vera said.

“I’ll go rouse Dale.” Carla said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A couple questions for those who are lurking (don't feel shy about answering!):

Who do you think will be the first to be eliminated, and who are you rooting for to win the whole thing?