- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is pretty short!

The sun was setting on the flat desert. It was a calm evening very little brease and the sparse plants stood still in the fading light. The plants that could be seen were casting long shadows across the ground, and brighter light could still be seen at the top of the distant hills.

A car was approaching on the lonely desert road that passed in front of the studio complex. It was churning up a trail of dust that had settled on the road after today’s earlier wind swells. As it got closer, it became apparent that it was a yellow taxi, chartered out from the town many miles away.

The taxi slowed and came to a stop in front of the driveway that lead to the complex. The driveway passed through an open gate and became a circle at the palm-lined front enterance to the complex, the one the contestants had used when the game had just started, back in a time they were all full-sized.

The passanger door opened and a tall, handsome man in his late twenties stepped out. He looked around and smiled with the memories associated with the place. He opened the rear passenger door of the cab and took out a single suitcase. He closed the door, then walked around to the driver’s side to pay him. Once it was worked out, the man said goodbye to the driver and walked suitcase in hand down the driveway to the complex.

At that moment one of the front doors to the compound opened, and Sherri stepped out. She was wearing a sleveless top, shorts, and sandals, and her blonde hair shone in the setting sun. But she did not stay still long. She took off in a run to greet the man who was walking up to the compound.

“Oh Tom, Tom!” Shouted Sherri as she ran to embrace her former teammate and short-term lover. Tom dropped his suitcase so he could hug her with both arms. He smiled as he held Sherri. The memories of her came flooding back to him, expecially the memories of the dollhouse and the night of Sherri’s victory. Even now as he held her a part of him still refused to believe that it had really happened, that his entire body had been inside…

“How was your trip?” Sherri asked, drawling away at last.

“It was long,” Said Tom. “I took the bus to the train station, train to the airport, plane to the city, another train to that town over there, and a taxi to get here. But I made it in one piece.”

“You did; I’m impressed!” Sherri said. “You must be exausted. I’ll take your suitcase—I insist!” She snatched it away from him before he could say anything while making a silly face. Then she broke into laughter. She was so happy to see Tom.

“So I hear you’re co-hosting the show this season,” Tom said as the two of them started to make their way back to the complex.

“Yeah, they just had their game show competition today.” Sherri said. “There are some really interesting charicters this time around; I’ll show you tapes.”

“Share carnal knowledge with any of them yet?” Tom joked.

“No,” Sherri chorkled, smacking Tom on the arm. “I’ve been a good girl.”

“We’ll see how long that lasts.” Tom said. Sherri gave him a look and Tom changed the subject, “So, are we the only two who have come back?”

“So far yeah,” Sherri said. “I talked to Betty about it. She says we’ve all been contacted. Bill, Dave, Serine, and Sandra all said in no uncertian terms that they would never come within a hundred miles of this place ever again. Annie and Cameroon haven’t ruled out the possibility of making a return, though.”

“What about Betty?” Tom said. “Is she still up to her old tricks? Have any new insider information about her?”

“Betty’s really fun to hang around with.” Sherri said. “She has a funny sense of humor. Dry like yours, but with a bizzare twist. We went shopping over in Schaffer’s Square a couple of days before the game started. It was funny. We bought a lot of things which, well, it’ll be fun to see what the little people make of them in a few days.”

Tom snorted. “So what’s it like working for Betty?”

“It’s great,” Sherri said. “We’ve never had a run-in about anything. And guess how much she’s paying me? A quarter million for two weeks work! Unbelivable!”

“Wow,” Said Tom, impressed. “That on top of the million you already won.”

“Yeah, I know,” Sherri said. “Even after taxes that’s more money than I know what to do with. I bought a big home by the sea, that took about half my winnings. I travelled abroad a bit, and I’m having an investment firm handle the rest of it. I was excited when I came back down here, it was a chance to do something interesting!”

“Not to mention earn even more doe,” Tom said.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “It’s penuts to what Betty makes, I’m sure. I don’t know how much exactly, but you should see the car she drives!”

“Have you seen any of the other staff here?” Tom asked. They were entering the building now, and Sherri lead them off to the right towards her apartment.

“No,” Said Sherri. “It’s a bit strange. Betty told me that all the editing and filming is done off-sight for security reasons. I guess it makes sence—that was as few people know about the shrinking as possible. Betty is the sole liason between the studio and the site here.”

“That’s a helluva position to have.” Tom said. “No wonder she’s so well-payed. She probably has a major stake in the decision-making process too.”

“She’s no hired help, that’s for sure.” Sherri said as they climbed the stairs tot he second floor, “She was one of the founders of this operation. I dowt that more than a couple of people back at the studio fully understand what is going on.”

“Yeah,” Tom said. “Even the man who contacted me seemed to be in the dark about it. He asked if I would like act in a few short scenes for the second season. He even said ‘No wire scenes will be neccissary’,”

“Ha!” Sherri laughed out loud. “He thought you were an actor. Now that’s hillarious. But I’m really glad you agreed to come. When Betty told me I just had to call you.”

“Yes, and that was about the strangest phone conversation I ever had,” Tom said.

They had arrived at Sherri’s apartment. The door was unlocked; all Sherri had to do was turn the knob and push the door. They entered Sherri’s apartment, and Tom’s first impression was a sence of wonder at how well they were treating her.

Sherri had a large, three-room apartment with a queen-sized bed, vast amounts of closet space, a big-screen TV and a sound system. The bathroom was complete with a tub and the furniture, walpaper, and tiling were all first-rate and looked brand-new. A table sat in the corner of the living room with a number of papers spread out on it.

“This is nice,” Said Tom. In the back of his mind he was wondering why Sherri had brought him here instead of showing him the place he was to stay, but the thought never drifted to the front.

“Yeah,” Sherri said, moving towards Tom, putting her hands on his shoulders, “I like it a lot, I…”

But the sentence was never finished, abruptly their mouths moved together and they started making out with great intensity. They grabbed each others arms and their mouths looked like they were in some kind of fight. They clumsily started moving across the room, nearly tripping over items on the floor.

Tom grabbed Sherri’s waste and started pulling her closer towards him. Abruptly Sherri broke off and turned her head, making an unpleasent “Mmh” noise.

“What’s wrong?” Tom asked.

“No offense, but you’re a bit dirty from the trip.” Sherri said. She smiled so Tom wouldn’t feel as hurt. “Could you just wash up in the shower right quick? I’ll be here when you get out.”

Tom knew it was a reasonable request and tried not to let the sudden end to their makeout session get him down. Sherri turned away and started walking to her bedroom, throwing Tom a seductive glance over her shoulder as she left.

Tom gave an exhilerated sigh as he walked off to the bathroom. Sherri was sure a firey woman and Tom knew he made the right decision by coming back. However distant this place had felt over the past year, now that he was here it felt like not a day had gone by. It was as if he had just stepped out and was now back for some more action.

Closing the door, Tom removed his dusty clothes and turned on the water. It came on right away and quickly changed to the temperature he wanted. Tom was very impressed with the quality of the shower, expecially out here in the dry desert. He stepped into the shower and began washing the dust off of his skin.

The water felt good on Tom’s skin and he was starting to feel clean. His mind started drifting to what Sherri was doing in the other room and if she would have any suprises for him when the water suddenly turned off.

Tom stood there confused as the water quickly dropped off him in the dry climate. Perhaps the shower had a governor that shut off to conserve water in the desert. But it had barely been two minutes! Perhaps there was a malfunction…

Suddenly, a bright white flash filled Tom’s vision and left his head spinning. It was as if he had just stared into a solar flare. He stumbled in disorientation trying to blink the spots out of his eyes. He didn’t know what had just happened but he didn’t have a good feeling in his gut.

After a minute Tom was able to see his surroundings. It looked as if he was in one of those large concrete drainage basins that you sometimes see in large cities. But it wasn’t quite right; two of the walls were vertical and there were no pipes he could see. However, as he looked up, he could see vast patterned walls that climbed higher and higher until they reached a vast white celing far above…

With a feeling like he had been slapped Tom realised he had been shrunk. He was still in the bathroom, which was now the size of a large cathedral. Towels the size of mall parking lots hung above the outside of the tub, and he could see a toilet large enough to easily flush him.

Without knowing how or why, Tom knew he was shrunk. And, if his suspicions were correct, he was smaller than he had ever been.

“Why hello, Tom!” Tom turned and almost fainted at what he saw. Sherri was standing by the tub in a white robe, and absolute collossas. She was taller than a twenty-story building and her head was larger than a house. Her robe itself was the size of a large building, and her hands were the size of cars.

Tom could not say a word, and Sherri spoke again, “Don’t mind if I join you,” And with one swift movement Sherri removed her robe revealing her completely naked body. Tom could do nothing but stare up in awe at the womanly features, blown up to unbelivable proportions. Her breasts were far bigger than him, her nipples themselves larger than his head. Her shoulders were wider than most buildings, and her stomach was big enough to build a house on. Her strong, feminine legs were the size of highways and as thick as tunnels. She had a bush with hairs more than half his height in length, and a set of sensuous female genetals that were bigger than he was. He could even smell her from where he was.

Sherri stepped over the lip of the tub with feet the size of small trucks and leaned over to turn the water on. Tom was directly below her looking up, as if she was a great monument. Suddenly there was a thunderous roar as the saucet opened up a waterfall behind him, vibrating the ground. Baseball-sized water droplets hit him as the water crept up around his ankles.

“Come here little guy,” Said Sherri, bending from the heavens to pick him up. Her hand closed around him firmly and lifted him far up into the air. She opened her hand near face level and Tom lay splayed out in her palm, itself wider than he was tall.

“Awe, you’re absolutely prescious,” Sherri said. Her face filled his entire vision and he never felt so small in his life. Finally, though, he brought up the courage to say something.

“How…how small am I?” Asked Tom.

“You are one twenty-fifth your normal height,” Said Sherri. “That makes you a little under three inches tall.”

“Wow,” Tom said in amazement. That was less than half the length of an average’ man’s penis! Each of Sherri’s fingers were longer than himself and her vagina was a vast tunnel two stories deep.

“How is this possible?” Tom asked, knowing he had been nowhere near the shrinking booth that day.

“We have two new powerful machines installed.” Sherri said, her huge wide lips moving with elegance. “One in the complex and the other in the house. Both can shrink anything within their respective dominions.”

“So I guess just avoiding the shrinking booth is out,” Tom said, laughing at the faliure of his orriginal plan not to get shrunk on the trip.

“Yep!” Said Sherri. She lowered herself down into the water which was now several inches deep. “And now you’re mine for the rest of the competition.”

Tom looked into those shining blue eyes and those wide red lips and understood that was true.

“Oh Sherri, why did I ever let myself get talked into this?” Tom asked with a bit of a smile. Sherri slowly lowered Tom down and placed him on her left breast. It was amazingly soft and perfectly warm under him. His slight weight caused it to sink just the tiniest amount. He spread himself out on the amazing surface as Sherri pressed him down.

“Oh,” Tom said, finding the nipple and clutching it like a child would clutch a teddy bear. “This is why.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

It's a mini-Season One reunion!

This and the next two chapters are pretty short, so I'll try to upload one a day.