- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to inform everyone that I now have a blog! You can find it here:

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

I just made a post over there talking about several story ideas I have, including a few that I've already worked on a bit. Go check it out, and tell me which of those ideas sound most interesting to you!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

 

As the day rapidly cooled into night the eight contestants lay watching a movie under the same large blanket. It was Hailey’s idea, of course, and there was little anyone could say to dissuade her. She had the half-sized people, Carla and Dale, sit on either side of her. Everyone else could fit in wherever they wanted. Andy and Marie had both snuggled up with Carla, and Jerry had sat with Hailey.

For Paul it was a choice between bad and worse alternitives. He certianly didn’t want to sit with Dale or Carla, so he and Vera sat on Hailey’s lap as well. To make it work Hailey pushed Jerry all the way up so that his body was resting on her chest and his head was in the nape of her kneck. Paul and Vera sat lower down by Hailey’s waste.

Paul was really starting to not like this. Though Hailey was clearly the lesser of many evils, he was starting to feel like he and Vera were becoming another toy of hers just like Jerry. He knew it was important to maintain the alliance but this was just getting awful. He had brought himself down to so many lows, not the least of which was allowing himself to get into a fight with Dale. Marie, who he had gotten on well with before, was now distant towards him. So much for having a quasi-friend in the enemy camp thought Paul.

Dale tried to relax and ignore giant Hailey on his left side. He did not mind the fact that no little people wanted to sit with him, but at the same time he was starting to feel a bit isolated. Dispite himself Dale was enjoying the body heat Hailey gave off. Fortuanitely, though, Hailey only played with the small ones that were on her lap and didn’t touch Dale throughout the movie.

After the movie it was starting to get quite late and many of the group decided that it was time for bed. Dale moved quickly off by himself and closed the door. Paul and Vera tried to stay away from Hailey as she made very obvious overatures, stretching her arms and yawning loudly, saying things like “I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep.” Suprisingly enough, Jerry was also hanging back a little from Hailey. That didn’t stop her from seeking him out when it became clear to Hailey that no one else was interested.

“There you are, sweetums,” Said Hailey, picking up Jerry and holding him to her chest. “Let’s go to bed.” Jerry didn’t look too enthusiastic as Hailey pulled him away. This surprised the others—maybe their little affair/allaince was weaker than anyone thought. It bothered Paul, because if Jerry wasn’t on Hailey’s side that ment this whole allaince and all this time sucking up to Hailey would be for naught.

Carla was now the tallest one still in the living room and a smile came on her face as she recognised this fact. It was this to prompt Paul to tell Vera that it was probably time for him to walk her to her room. He did so, and even help hoist Vera up onto the massive bed before returning to his own room for the night.

“Well, just two bedrooms for the three of us,” Carla said, looking down at Andy and Marie. Andy was already erect at the thought of spending another exhilerating night with twice-his-size Carla. Marie, still dressed in her ballet dancer costume, looked sheepishly between the two of them.

“You have two choices, Marie,” Carla said. “Either you can let me carry you to your own room, or…you can join Andy and I in bed.”

This frustrated Andy a bit. He wanted to have Carla all to himself! But he had to remind himself that she was the boss. What dynamic would little Marie add to the lovemaking?

“I’ll join you guys.” Marie said, enthusiastically. At this point she was just the little cutie along for the ride and she would just see where it took her.

“Good, that was the answer I hoped to hear.” Carla said. She reached down to pick up Marie, and Marie jumped in her arms. Andy was a little jealous that Carla’s attention was focused on Marie, but he had to admit Marie looked cute and her relative size made Carla look all the more stronger.

“Follow, Andy,” Carla commanded as she turned off to the bedroom. Andy followed, a mixture of excitement and annoyance.

They reached the bedroom, the same one that Andy and Carla had shared the night before. Only this time Carla was the height Andy had been, and Andy was yet smaller, not to mention eight-inch Marie along for the ride. The bed was above waist-height for Carla and was difficult enough for her to get onto it, let alone Andy.

Carla hoisted herself up onto the bed and diposited Marie in her lap, leaving Andy to stare up at her long white legs draped over the edge of the bed.

“I’m sure you realise that we are not going straight to sleep.” Carla said down to Marie.

“Yeah,” Said Marie, nervous and excited.

“And I’m sure you know what that entales.” Carla said.

“Yeah,” Said Marie again, looking up at her protector.

“Tell me,” Carla said, “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

Marie giggled and squirmed. “Yes,” She said. “It was at a party last year and we were both pretty tipsy that night.”

“Have you ever fooled around with a girl?” Carla asked.

“We touched each other but only over the clothes.” Said Marie, still giggling.

“Have you ever had sex with a girl?” Carla said.

“No,” Marie said.

“Well,” Said Carla. “Tonight will be a night of new experiances for you.” Marie shook a little bit with excitement, and Carla turned her attention towards Andy.

“Andy, climb up here.” Carla said, pointing to her lap. Andy moved forward and looked around for the best way up. He decided to use Carla’s leg to help him, grabbing onto her foot and pulling himself up, then grabbing onto her knee and pulling himself entirely up onto Carla’s waist. He sat partially on Carla’s lap across from Marie, who appeared the size of a small child.

“Andy is much bigger than you, correct?” Asked Carla.

“Yes,” Marie answered. Indeed Andy was twice her height.

“But I am also much bigger than Andy, am I not?” Carla asked with a smile.

“Yes you are,” Marie said.

“And did you know, as of yesterday, that Andy is now my personal servent under my complete command?” Carla asked.

“You are?” Marie asked Andy, her face showing astonishment.

“Yes I am,” Andy admitted. He didn’t quite know where Carla was going with all this. Perhaps she was setting the parameters for the night.

Marie couldn’t help but give a little giggle at the news.

“Andy,” Said Carla, adressing him directly, “You must understand that Marie is our guest here tonight. You must treat her as you would treat me, and consider her commands as my commands. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Said Andy, looking at the giggling little girl. Did Carla sence his frustration at having to share the night? She probably did—he had always felt that he was pretty transparent to her.

“Good, because now you’re going to show yourself off to us. Take off your shirt.” Carla commanded. Immediately Andy stood up and pulled his shirt up and over his head and threw it down to the ground below. Marie smiled as she observed Andy’s chest; his enlarged size relative to her made it seem all the more strong and manly.

“Now take off your pants.” Carla said. Andy obeyed and soon he was wearing nothing but his underpants, his package making an impression against the fabric.

“Marie, would you like to do the honors?” Carla asked. A nervous smile crept across Marie’s face as she stood up and walked over to Andy. From behind Andy came Carla’s large hands, locking his arms in place around his sides and immobilizing him. She was putting him at the pleasure of this tiny girl.

Marie sheepishly put her hands on Andy’s hips. His crotch was eye-level to her and she was both nervous and excited about the idea of fooling around with a man so huge, even if he was under Carla’s control. She placed her hands at the top of his underpants and slowly pulled them down.

Andy was now completely naked and his penis hung fully erect for all to see. Marie considered it with wonder; it was well over a foot long to her, thick as a thin person’s arm and far too big to be used in traditional intercourse. Still it appealed to her greatly, the great meaty member that was right in front of her face.

Marie looked up to Carla as if asking her what to do next. “Go ahead and touch it,” Carla said, “You can consider it your property for the night.”

Marie timidly put both of her hands around it. There was a slight intake of air from above as Andy felt the little hands on his member. Marie ran her hands along it, squeezing it and playing with it. Even more timidly, she moved over so her mouth was right in front of his penis.

Leaning forward, Marie put her mouth around Andy’s foreskin. He gasped with the sensation as Marie gently closed her mouth around it. She couldn’t believe how big it felt in her mouth. She teased it with her tounge while running her hand across his penis and feeling his golfball-sized balls. Andy gasped with the pleasure. Clearly, Marie was no novice when it came to stimulating men.

Aprubtly the end of Andy’s penis came out of Marie’s mouth; Carla had pulled Andy back. “Now now, we don’t want him finishing to soon,” Carla said, smiling and holding up a scolding finger. “Remember, his job is to please us tonight, and his release will be his reward if he does a good job.”

“Oooh,” Said Marie, impressed by Carla’s play cruelty.

“Now,” Carla said. “Let’s see you. Take off that dress you’re wearing.”

Marie slowly and nervously lifted her dress up over her head revealing her slender naked chest and legs. Her little breasts hung on her chest, her nipples already erect at the excitement. She looked between the faces of her two partners.

“Very nice,” Carla said. “Now let’s have it all the way off.”

For a moment Marie hesitated and Andy wondered if she was going to say no. But Marie put her thumbs under the seams of her panties and slowly pulled them off, revealing her female regions. She lifted her left foot first, then her right, then made like Andy and threw her panties over the edge of the bed.

“Very nice,” Said Carla. “Can you do one of those spins, like you did today?”

Marie spun around once gracefully, showing off a whirlwind of flesh to Carla and Andy. “You are a beautiful girl,” Carla said, taking her hands off Andy and placed them on Marie. Marie shruddered with sensation as Carla’s hands ran up and down her body.

As Andy watched he wished he and Marie could trade sizes. Thinking about it, he realised the reason he was frusturated with Marie was not because of her presence, but of the fact that he wasn’t the smallest and cutest person anymore. If Carla and Marie were bigger than him that would be beautiful! Realising this he was able to relax a little and just enjoy what he was lucky enough to be able to watch.

Carla continued stroking Marie’s body up and down, Marie gasping audiably with the sensation. Carla even pinched Marie’s little butt cheeks between her fingers and rubbed Marie’s breasts with her thumb.

“Would you like Andy to play with you too?” Carla asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Marie gasped.

“Go on, Andy,” Carla said. Andy moved ahead towards Marie. She was so small and delicate it almost seamed wrong to do anything to her. But Marie seemed to be welcoming it, so Andy leaned down and put his hands on her skin. It felt silky-smooth under his fingers. He ran his hands up and down feeling Marie’s tiny features. Marie gasped in pleasure as he did this.

“Now it is time for me to get undressed,” Said Carla. She stood up to her full height. Even though she was less than three feet tall, she still towered over Andy and Marie. They watched in awe as Carla took off her shirt and then her bra, her breasts now free far above her partners.

Carla smiled down at her tiny partners. “Come here Marie,” She said, cradelling her arms. Marie climbed into the cradle, and Carla raised her up to her left breast. “Go ahead, suck it.”

Marie took Carla’s nipple in her mouth and started sucking it. Waves of contented pleasure washed over her body. Being in this pose made her feel relaxed and cared for. Marie moaned as she put a hand on Carla’s breast, loosing herself in the feeling.

Andy watched from his position next to Carla’s leg. Carla seemed so big next to Marie, and it turned him on to see Marie in so much pleasure. Carla’s eyes were focused down at little Marie, rocking her back and forth gently. After about a minute she looked at Andy. “I have two, you know,” She said.

Smiling, Andy climbed up onto Carla’s body feeling the hot naked flesh below him. He lowered his mouth onto Carla’s large breast and started sucking. He felt Carla’s hand on the back of his head gently easing him on.

Carla closed her eyes and tilted back her head, enjoying the sensation of two little mouths at her breast. She was enjoying herself; she not only had one, but two little people at her command. Andy was as willing as always, and Marie seemed to fit right in.

After a few minutes Carla gently eased Andy and Marie off her breasts. They sat on her lap looking up at her with adoring eyes. “Okay,” Carla said. “Who wants to take off the rest of my clothes?”

There was a scramble as Andy and Marie moved to undo Carla’s button and fly. Andy undid the button as Marie zipped down the fly. Arching her back, Carla helped the two of them pull off her pants and underpants. Now all three of them were fully naked, and Carla’s privates were there in full view.

Marie stared in awe at the great heaving organ in front of her. It smelled strongly and Marie didn’t know what to do. Andy looked at it with a feeling of lust and longing, remembering the previous night.

“My master,” Andy whispered under his breath, automatically. Marie let out a little giggle, turning away from Andy to hide her face.

“Go ahead, great your master.” Carla commanded.

Andy plunged his face right into Carla’s labia. Instantly he was sucking and licking it. The moisture was flowing over his face and her scent was filling his nasels. Marie watched him with a stunned look on her face.

Carla breathed sharply and sighed with the pleasure. She cupped one of her hands gently around the back of Andy’s head, pushing him and urging him on. She turned her head towards Marie and smiled. Marie smiled back shyly as Carla’s other hand came and wrapped gently around her torso.

“Enjoying the view?” Carla asked, pressing Marie against her face. Marie nodded. “You don’t want to be out of the action, do you?” Marie shook her head. “Then come here.”

Carla patted her chest above her boobs. She released her grip on Marie and Marie climbed up on Carla’s chest, looking down at the huge face before her. Carla took her hand off Andy, trusting him to stay where he was. Carla picked up one of Marie’s hands between her thumb and index finger and lifted them out to her sides. Slowly, Carla began lowering Marie.

Carla licked her lips, and Marie started trembling with excitement as her body drew closer and closer. Soon, Marie was so close that she could feel Carla’s breath all over her front side. Carla’s tounge came out and started licking around Marie’s breasts. Marie’s body trembled as the sensation rippled through her. Carla’s tounge moved up and down Marie’s front, but then Carla lowered Marie further. Carla’s tounge darted down Marie’s body and in between Marie’s legs. Marie shuddered as Carla parted them, and started teasing Marie’s outer folds. Marie moaned outwardly as Carla’s tounge continued to please large portions of Marie’s privace’s at once.

After a few minutes Carla let Marie collapse into a panting heap next to her head. Carla pulled Andy away from her privates. His face was now dripping wet and he was gasping for breath.

“Very good,” Carla said. “Andy come here,” Carla grabbed Andy by the armpits and pulled him up on top of her laying on his back. She moved him up so that his head was cradled in her breasts, his waste was right above hers, and his feet came just to her knees.

“Okay,” Said Carla, stroking Andy’s front. “Now Marie, let’s see what you can do. Come up over here.” With that Carla grabbed Andy’s erect penis and pointed it so it was standing straight up. Marie climbed on top of Carla and Andy, and made her way over to Andy’s penis. She stood on her knees and guided the tip of it into her mouth as before. She rubbed it and licked it, causing Andy to gasp in pleasure.

“Stand up and try squatting on it.” Carla said. Marie stood up to her full—but very slight—height and walked so she was standing over Andy’s penis. She lowered herself down until her labia made contact with it. Andy’s tip screamed in pleasure as it encountered the female juices it was programmed to react with. It was far to big for Marie to insert in herself but she rubbed herself along it, causing Andy to exclaim in pleasure. Spreading herself further, Marie let the very tip of Andy’s penis slip inside her, her tiny but sturdy walls pushing against it. Andy exclaimed and felt he was close to coming. Carla sensed that and pulled Marie away.

“Now me.” Carla said, putting Marie down right in front of her large pulsating vagina. For a moment Marie didn’t know what to do but she knew Carla would not like hesistation. So she slowly crawled forward until her face was inches from it. Slowly she lowered her mouth until it was touching Carla’s labia. Carla’s private area was about the size of Marie’s head and she didn’t know how she could ever please it.

Marie started to suck on it. Instantly Carla’s juices began filling her mouth and flowing over most of her upper body. Marie’s first thought was repulsion, but she quickly decided that it was alright. She put her hands on it, rubbing stroking and squeesing it whild she sucked it hard, up and down.

“Good, very good!” Carla said as Marie continued to work harder. Andy could feel Carla’s body tremble slightly with the pleasure under him, and it aroused him. Carla gently stroked his chest with one hand.

“Wait, wait,” Carla said, bringing her hand down towards Marie’s head. Effortlessly Carla pushed Marie’s face into her groin, needing much less force than she had used for Andy a moment ago. Soon Marie couldn’t breathe, Carla was pushing her too hard. She felt her face around the opening of Carla’s vagina, then suddenly Marie felt her head slide inside.

“Ooh!” Carla exclaimed. Marie’s head was still a little big but it fit into the very opening of Carla’s vagina. Marie thought the pressure was going to squeese her head like a grape so she fought her way back out, gasping. She was in too much of a surprise to say much to Carla. Carla let her hand away and Marie went back to licking, sucking, and stroking.

They continued like this for a few more minutes. Marie was getting soaked and a large part of her wished Carla would let her stop. Yet at the same time Marie was strangely enjoying it, this bizzarre sex act with a man twice her height and a woman four times her height. Meanwhile Andy was enjoying his position on top of Carla’s body and the feeling of her stroking him.

“Okay Andy, finish it!” Carla said, abruptly pushing Andy’s torso down between her legs. Marie squealed and jumped just in time to avoid being pinned by Andy’s body. Andy quickly oriented himself so he was looking at Carla’s vagina again. He brought his right hand to it, stroked it a few times, then, like last night, plunged his hand inside.

Andy’s full hand was enough to stimulate a penis going inside Carla’s vagina. Andy found himself wishing they were either the same size or—he was aroused at the thought—he was small enough to fit inside himself! The thought of this now all-too-real possibility caused him to go faster, much to Carla’s delight.

Marie climbed onto Andy’s back and anchored herself around his shoulders. She then reached out her hands as far as they could go and started rubbing the exposed parts of Carla’s labia that she could reach. Carla exclaimed as she climbed faster and faster until she finally climaxed.

“Oh yes!” Carla said. “Come up here, you two!” Marie slid of Andy as he moved forward. Once again Carla flipped Andy over onto his stomach, cradeling his head in her breasts. Marie walked up beside them.

“I think the little one needs to get off,” Carla said, smiling at her tiny friend.

“But how?” Marie asked.

“Andy, extend your pinky,” Carla said. Andy did, and they both realised what Carla was talking about. At their proportional sizes, Andy’s pinky was about as long and thick as a penis. Marie slowly walked over to Andy who put his left hand around her back and started teasing her privates with the extended pinky.

Andy felt a little uneasy about this because Marie was so small and he felt like he would be violating her. He eased his mind by thinking about earlier in the day when Marie had been bigger than him, which had the added affect of arousing him more when he thought of her then-giant face smiling down on him as they talked earlier.

Marie made it all easier. She took Andy’s pinky in one hand and guided it into the opening of her vagina. Andy slid his finger further in. Her walls were tiny and tight but still managed to give a decent amount of pressure. He moved his finger up and down slowly at first and then more quickly as Marie made encouraging sounds. Marie exclaimed as she came closer and cloaser to climax and she even gripped Andy’s hand as if telling him not to stop. Finally, Marie came in a loud exclaiming climax and Andy withdrew his finger.

Marie sat down on top of Carla’s flesh, panting. Both ladies were now satisfied, but Andy was still raging.

“Only one loose end to tie up.” Carla said. “Marie, will you do the honors, since you seem to be so talented?”

An exausted Marie climbed up on Carla and came between Andy’s legs. Once again she gripped Andy’s penis in her hand and put the end in her mouth, licking and sucking it in that perfect way. This time Carla did not tell Marie to stop, and in a very short time Andy came to his climax. Fortuanitely Andy was able to warn Marie in time so she was not subject to his spray of sperm. The slight mess was easily wiped up by Carla with a small towlette she had by the pillow.

At last all three bedmates were tired and spent. All what was left was for them to go to sleep.

“Okay, we’re going to do the triple spoon.” Carla said. “Andy, you’re inside my curve and Marie you’re inside his.”

They arranged themselves in the spooning position which felt very good to them all. Andy could feel the huge form of Carla behind him, wrapping around him and protecting him. At the same time, he was offering that protection to Marie. Carla was happy at the chance to bring so much pleasure to her tiny playmates, and Marie was just in awe over the whole experience.

Carla pulled a cover over them and they were all heated by her body heat. It wasn’t long before all three of them were fast asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I always like Multi-size scenes, it is kind of sad they are underused.

I just want to remind everyone to check out my blog again! http://bentongts.wordpress.com/