- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hailey and Carla have been eliminated! What awaits them behind the walls of Betty's compound?

Betty and Sherri watched the five surviving contestants leave the room and walk back to the house. As they dissappered from view, Betty slowly directed her gaze down to the two tiny women in her hands. Carla and Hailey were both looking up at her with looks of aprehension on their faces. They were heading into the unknown now and they could only hope Betty was merciful.

“Sherri, can you bring our other friends over here, I’d love them to meet these fine ladies,” Betty said. Sherri nodded. Carla and Hailey were bewildered: was Sherri going to go fetch their teemates again? They were even more confused when they saw Sherri stepping her way through the maze. Clearly everyone was out, so who was she going to get?

Sherri walked right up to the lamp post in the center of the maze and put her hands on the lamp, which was just above Sherri’s head. With a jerk Sherri twisted the lamp to the right and pulled it free. She brought it down to her chest and carried it carefully as she made her way back across the maze to Betty.

“Let’s let our gentlemen out for air, shall we?” Betty said. Cradeling the lamp against her chest with one hand, Sherri unscrewed the top with the other. Betty transferred Carla and Hailey into the same hand and reached her other hand inside and almost immediately felt one tiny figure latch on to her finger. She waited just for a few moments and another more reluctant figure latched onto some of her other fingers.

Carefully securing her catch, Betty brought her hand out of the lamp like a child who had just taken cookies from the cookie jar. She unfolded her palm next to her other hand and Tom and Paul came into sight. The shocked expressions on Carla and Hailey’s face showed they were expecting just about anything but this.

“Hello Carla, we meet again,” Tom said slyly, “And I see pants aren’t a factor this time either.”

Carla felt uncomfertable in her nakedness this close to the two similarly-sized men, particularly Paul. She had the strong feeling that he was enjoying seeing her vaunerable like this.

“I don’t believe we’ve met,” Tom said to Hailey. “My name’s Tom.”

“Hailey.” Hailey said in a meek voice. “Hey, I remember you. You were on the last season!”

“That’s right!” Tom said. “And now I’m back for more.”

“If that’s true then you’re nuttier than Andy,” Carla said, finding her courage to speek.

“It’s nice to have all of you here.” Betty said. “A right little reunion. A perfect group to play a little game?”

“Wait, what kind of game?” Paul asked. Were there still competitions for those who had been eliminated.

“You’ll see,” Betty said. “Come on, Sherri, let’s go!”

Betty and Sherri made their way out of the conference center and back down the hall. They went up a flight of stairs to the second floor, and walked down the hall to a closed door. Paul and Tom instantly recognised it as the dreaded gate to Betty’s personal lair. Since Betty’s hands were full of small people she had Sherri reach into her pocket for the key and unlock the door.

Betty gave the two tiny girls a chance to marvel over the delux accomidations Betty had made for herself, with the big-screen TV and surround-sound system, rich stone countertops and expensive-looking plates and silverware in a transparent case. Betty walked into her living room and something came into view that had been hidden around the corner a moment ago: a dollhouse.

Tom knew this was not the same dollhouse he had been a tenant in durring the last season. It was of a different scale—a person twice Tom’s size would feel at home in it. It was a very large dollhouse; it was two feet high and it sat on a two-foot stool. There was a kitchen, a living room, a porch, a staircase, and two bedrooms, all fully furnished and decorated.

“We’re going to play—house?” Hailey said, hardley believing it.

“That’s right!” Betty said as she deposited the four shrunken people on the table that housed the dollhouse. “The house is about to receive five new residents.”

“Wait, five?” Tom asked, looking slyly over his shoulder at giantess Sherri, who had been watching them from the background. Her confused look gave way to surprised understanding just in time for an almighty flash to fill the room, and then Sherri was a giantess no more.

“Yes,” Said Betty, scooping up little Sherri and putting her on the table with the now-similarly-sized contestants. “I woudn’t want to leave Sherri out of the fun, now would I?”

“Of course not,” Said Sherri. She didn’t seem bothered at all by being shrunk. In fact, she almost seemed excited to play the game.

“So we’re roll-playing?” Carla asked, a little bit relieved that they were doing something she was already experianced with.

“That’s right!” Betty said. “If you go into the kitchen you’ll find several outfits there. They’re all real clothes I shrunk, I promise! Change anywhere you find a spot, and when you’re done we’ll pick out charicters. I’ll be back.”

There was general movement into the kitchen as Betty left the room. They barely came up to the top of the kitchen table, but fortunaitely the costumes had all been layed out across the chair. Carla got there first so she could have first pick. She chose a small short dress that looked like it came out of an old-fashioned sitcom.

Sherri picked out a fluffy dress with frilly shoulders, and Hailey picked out a small tee-shirt and a skirt. Tom picked out a sweater and trousers, and Paul opted for what looked like an old-fashoned suit. Paul and Tom went out to the back of the house to change while Hailey walked into the living room. Sherri went out onto the porch to change while Carla decided to change right where she was.

The five of them were all dressed when Betty returned. She had changed clothes as well: instead of the tank-top and mini shorts she had been wearing before she was now wearing a long white robe. Tom knew exactly what the robe ment, and knew as a matter of absolute certianty that Betty was not wearing anything under that robe.

“Is everybody ready?” Betty asked as the others reassembled in front of the house. They all looked at each other’s outfits—Sherri’s dress seemed slightly too big for her making her look smaller than she already was. Tom and Hailey looked the most normal out of the group while Paul looked slightly funny in his outlandish suit. Carla felt that her dress really showed off her legs; she thought she looked quite hot in this outfit.

“It’s time to decide who will be playing which role.” Betty said, examining her little dolls. “Hmmm. I know! Paul and Carla can play husband and wife!” Carla looked across at Paul with a sly smile. Paul tried—not entirely with success—to not look revolted.

“You’ll have to be enlarged to fit the house,” Betty said. “Here we go.” There was a flash of light and Carla and Paul stood twice as tall as the others, just on either side of nine inches tall.

“Sherri and Hailey, you can be their young, elementary-school age daughters,” Betty said to the two women who were now waste height to their ‘parents’. “And Tom, that leaves you to be the itty bitty baby.”

Betty grinned at Tom specificly this time. Tom knew this was going to mean shrinking, but how small was he going to get? He was already just four and a half inches tall. He had a feeling that he was about to break his own size record.

“Here you go, Tom,” Betty said. There was another flash and Tom’s size was cut in half, making him just over two inches tall.

Even as used to shrinking as Tom was now he had a hard time seeing the world so large without feeling dizzy. The walls and celing all seemed so far apart, and Betty was now more than twenty stories high to her. He bet he could stand up in her mouth if he had to. Her fingers were even larger than him and her hand was the size of a large room. She could swallow him and barely feel him as he went down.

“Perfect,” Said Betty as she looked down at her variably-sized cast. Tom was a speck of a person now, it was absolutely priceless. “This is the scene: it is afternoon. Carla is in the kitchen fixing dinner while the girls play in the living room and the baby is in the crib. When I cue you, Paul the husband returns from work. To your places!”

A pair of legs stepped into Tom’s vision. Tom looked up and saw Carla grinning down at him. “Come here, baby,” Carla said, scooping Tom up and carrying him across the house to the crib. Sherri led Hailey into the living room while Paul walked unenthusiatically to the front door.

Immediately Carla started imitating dinner preparation. The cabinets actually opened but there were no condiments inside; Carla merely mimicked the motions with her hands. In the other room Sherri and Hailey sat cross legged on the floor. Sherri mimmicked playing with dolls; Hailey nervously copied her. Tom laid in the crib almost looking bored.

“I wonder when Paul’s going to come home,” Carla said, immitating the bright voice of a stereotypical housewire. “He’s really been taking his time.”

“Okay, Paul enter,” Betty said. Paul walked slowly forward over the lip of the table and into the house, looking reserved and not saying anything.

“Oh honey, you’re home!” Carla said, smiling as she saw Paul emerge. She walked right up to Paul and planted a fat kiss on his lips. This caused Paul to stop in his tracks as he stared at Carla incredulously.

“So how was work?” Carla asked, pretending to return to the cooking. After Paul did not answer, she said, “Honey?”

“You’d better play along or you’ll be playing a different role!” Betty warned from above.

“I—it was fine,” Paul said. “Another ordinary day at the office.”

“Oh, nothing exciting then,” Carla said, pretending to take a roast out of the oven. “Dinner’s finished if you want to call the girls.”

“Girls,” Paul said, raising his voice slightly but still sounding wholly unenthusiastic; “Supper’s ready!”

Sherri came scampering into the room like an excited six-year-old should. Hailey followed, trying her best to immitate the co-host.

“Here you go, sweetie,” Carla said, helping Sherri into her chair. Hailey, who didn’t want this help from Carla, climbed into her chair on her own. Pretty soon the four of them were immitating eating, Carla the most convincing and Paul the least.

“So how was school today?” Carla asked Sherri, “What did you do?”

“I added six plus seven today without any help!” Sherri beamed, kicking her legs under the table.

“Very good!” Carla said in a voice an adult would use to adress a very young child. “What about you, Hailey?”

“I, uh, I cut out shapes from a magazine,” Hailey said.

“Very nice,” Carla said. “Paul, aren’t you glad we have such talented children?”

It took Paul a while to remember that he was supposed to be speeking. “Oh, uh, yeah, it’s nice.” Paul said at last.

“Wait a minute, you haven’t fed Tom yet!” Betty said, grinning down at Carla. A knowing look came across Carla’s face as she stood up and made her way across the room. She stopped at Tom’s crib and theatrically pulled down the top of her dress so her breasts came free.

“Feeding time, little baby,” Carla sniggered, cradeling Tom in her arms. Tom knew it was pointless to do anything else and clasped his mouth around Carla’s nipple, sucking hard on it.

Carla dragged the scene out, rocking and bouncing baby Tom gently back and forth as she fed him. Those others could tell that Betty’s attention was on Carla and Tom—they slowly stopped pretending to eat.

“Very good,” Betty commented as she surveyed the scene before her. Carla continued breastfeeding Tom for several more minutes before lowering him back down into the crib.

“Bring your dishes to the counter table,” Carla commanded her daughters as she straightened out her dress, “Who’s going to help me do the dishes?”

The two girls immitated carrying their plates and placing them on the countertop which was about the height of their heads. Carla pretended to put the dishes into the sink and scrub them with an imaginary rag.

“Honey, aren’t you going to help?” Carla asked Paul, who was still sitting at the table and wasn’t moving.

“Okay, okay, new rolls, new scene.” Betty said. “Paul, you’re being demoted to the six-year-old son. Tom, you’re the new husband, and Sherri, you’re the babysitter. Tom and Carla are out right now.”

As Betty talked, the people’s sizes changed accordingly accompanied by flashing lights. Carla looked smugly across to Paul, who had been halved in size. Tom was trying to disentangle himself from the crib which was now far too small for him.

“Take your places,” Betty said. Tom and Carla went outside the house while Sherri, Hailey, and Paul stayed in the kitchen. “And start!”

“Hey you guys,” Sherri said brightly down at Hailey and Paul, trying to get into the babysitter role. “Want to play a game?”

There was a pause before Hailey said, “Sure, a game!”

“Have any ideas for a game, Paul,” Sherri asked.

“Oh, I don’t know…” Paul said, not attempting to raise the pitch of his voice.

“How about twenty questions?” Sherri suggested. “That’s a fun game,”

“Yeah, all right,” Hailey said.

“I spy something that is—red.” Sherri said.

There was a moment’s hesitation. “An—apple?” Paul ventured.

“Okay,” Betty said, dismissively. “Tom the husband is going to arrive home of his wife Carla and is going to seduce the young baby-sitter.”

A sly smile made it’s way across Tom’s face as he entered the kitchen from the ‘outside door’.

“Good evening,” Tom said, smoothly.

“Oh, Mr. Jones, I didn’t expect you back so soon!” Sherri said, feigning surprise as she stood up to greet him.

“I ended the meeting early and came right home.” Tom said. “Don’t worry, you’ll still get full pay—you don’t have to leave yet.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Jones!” Sherri said, doing her best to immitate an innocent teenage girl.

“It’s getting late,” Tom’s voice was dropping to just above a whisper. “I think it’s time we send the kids to bed.”

“Oh, okay,” Sherri said. “Paul, Hailey, bed!” The two smaller people shuffled awkwardly out of the room in the direction of one of the two bedrooms.

“They were very well behaved, sir,” Sherri said, reacting nervously to Tom inching closer towrads her.

“How about you, have you been well-behaved?” Tom asked. He moved forward and slid his hands around Sherri’s waste. She twisted nervously in his hold. “It’s okay, I like naughty women.”

“Mr. Jones I’m—I’m barely half your age!” Sherri said.

“That’s okay,” Tom said. “I know how to treat you.” Tom leaned forward and he and Sherri kissed for several moments. They pulled away, Sherri moaning contentedly.

“Oh Mr. Jones,” Sherri said, acting as if she was falling for him. “But what if Mrs. Jones finds out?”

“Mrs. Jones won’t be back for hours.” Tom said. “Until then, it’s just you and I, dear,”

With that Tom and Sherri continued kissing, and Tom jestured towards the bedroom. In a scene that was almost a repeat of that night one year ago at the compound, they were undressing each other and climbing into bed together. They knew they would have only a few moments before Betty interveigned.

“Okay, now,” Betty said, causing Tom and Sherri to pause their lovemaking for a moment, “Carla, you’re going to come home early and discover your husband in bed with the young babysitter!”

Carla smiled. That’s just what she hoped Betty would tell her to do. Striding forward, Carla entered the kitchen. “Honey?” She called as she marched through. She walked into the bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks, surveying her adultering husband.

“Hey!” Carla said forcefully, pointing to Tom. “What did I say about sleeping with other women?”

“I-I’m sorry,” Tom said. “She came on to me, and…”

“I said not to do it…” Carla interrupted, “Without me!”

A look of genuine astonishment came across both Tom and Sherri’s face as Carla took off her dress in a number of swift movements. She stood over the bed naked for a few moments before lifing the covers and crawling in on top of them. She felt as he skin brushed across first Sherri’s and then Tom’s as the threesome began.

“Oooh,” Betty said from in front of the dollhouse. Not even she had expected this. Tom snapped to a moment later followed by Sherri, and they were soon rolling around, kissing, rubbing, and squeesing each other. In the bedroom next door Paul and Hailey couild only guess what they were doing.

“Not without me you don’t!” Betty said. Tom and Sherri knew this moment would come as they felt Betty’s hands come and wrap completely around the three of them, lifting them out of the dollhouse. Carla was stunned, but understood that she would be getting aquianted with Betty’s body very soon.

“Hmm, a little big.” Betty said. “I’ll fix that.” One flash later and the three of them were sixteenth-sized. Taking up less room they fell into a disoriented heap, all of them easily inside the cup of Betty’s hands.

“I can think of a much warmer place for you to make out,” Betty said. She brought the three of them closer to her body and tipped them into the neck of her robe. Tom, Sherri, and Carla went bouncing down Betty’s chest, feeling the warm soft presence of Betty’s boobs under them. To Tom and Sherri this was nothing new, but to Carla this was a completely new experience. Was this really how it had felt for Andy?

Paul and Hailey had been watching with horriffied fascination as their fellow contestant and the two former contestants dissappeared down Betty’s torso, reappearing only as small lumps as they continued to roll down her. Betty put her hands on her chest outside of her robe as she arranged her little captives into positions in which she wanted them to be placed.

“Ahh,” Betty said as she gently but firmly pressed her three squirming captives into her chest. “Now that’s a good feeling.”

Betty’s eyes flashed upwards and fell on Paul and Hailey, who jumped with the sudden attention. Betty smiled at their fright.

“I haven’t forgotten about you two,” Betty said, grinning evilly. “You’re going to play a special part as well.”

Paul and Hailey glanced at each other. What was Betty about to make them do?

“You know what curious kids do together when they’re all alone and no one is watching?” Betty asked. “They play doctor!”

They both looked very nervous now. Neither of them had seen each other naked yet. They hadn’t shown any romantic interest towards each other with Paul and Vera together, and Hailey going after Dale and then Jerry. Now it looked like things were going to be fast-forwarded between them. Paul only hoped that Vera could forgive him for this transgression.

“Go ahead, take off your shirt, Paul.” Betty said. Reluctantly, Paul did so. He knew from last night’s experience that if Betty wanted something she would get it in one way or another.

This was all new to Hailey. She was on the larger end of things for so much time before this; she had made a little Paul rub her feet and do other things. Now here Paul was, her size, taking off his shirt and heading for a likely sex act. She figured she might as well enjoy it—Paul was a rather hunky guy.

“Now your shirt, Hailey,” Betty said. Hailey lifted off her tee-shirt and threw it aside. She still had her bra which with she came in. She unclipped the bra and tossed it aside as well.

Now Hailey’s breasts hung free in Paul’s vision. Dispite himself he had to admit that they were amoung the most perfect pairs he had ever seen.

“Hailey, take Paul’s hand and place it on your breast.” Betty said. Hailey took Paul’s hand, which he had at his side, and slowly placed it on top of her left breast. She trembled slightly at the feeling of his fingers on her. Hailey’s hands came away and Paul held his hand there on his own.

Then, without any prompting, Hailey reached forward into Paul’s pants and found his penis. It was already fully erect, and Hailey could feel Paul’s body react as she played with the penis in her fingers.

“Excellent!” Betty said. “Now you, Paul!”

Paul took his hand off Hailey’s breast and with both hands reached down into her skirt. He felt her soft and perfectly contoured skin tremble under his fingers as he reached around and found her already-dripping wet pussy.

They helped each other ease their clothes off as Betty watched intently. Paul and Hailey now stared at each other’s naked forms and could not help but be aroused by them. They had both been blessed by proportionately beautiful bodies.

“Now kiss like you mean it,” Betty said. “Draw together.”

Paul and Hailey stepped towards each other. Paul put his arms around Hailey’s naked lower back and Hailey gripped Paul’s head, drawing his mouth into hers for an intense and powerful kiss.

“Beautiful!” Betty said as the two of them continued to make out, “You’re naturals!”

Without any warning, Betty’s hand closed around Paul and Hailey and lifted them up. Paul and Hailey squirmed in fright, their bodies rubbing against each other in the tight grip of Betty’s hand. Betty slouched on her chair so far that she was almost horisontal.

Betty let her untied robe fall off her, exposing her entire front. Tom, Carla, and Sherri were there, lying in an awkward heap on top of Betty’s breast. Now her man-sized vagina was in the air and the scent was getting everyone’s attention.

“Who wants to take the plunge?” Betty asked, spreading her legs and stroking the top of her cunt slowly. All five of the shrunken captives stopped what they were doing to look over in fear.

“How about you two?” Betty asked the couple in her hand. “You look all hot and ready!”

Paul looked at Hailey in alarm. Betty’s pussy was tight enough when it was just him, but now she was going to put two people inside? Hailey was also visibly shaken—the idea of being completely immersed in another woman’s sex organ was frightening to say the least.

“There’s a trick, though.” Betty said. “I’ll let Sherri tell you.” Betty plucked Sherri off her chest with her other hand and held her at level to Hailey. Sherri leaned over and whispered in Hailey’s ear. Sherri seemed to be assauging Hailey’s fears because Hailey’s look of fright started to diminish. Sherri whispered something else, and Hailey’s face broke into the smallest of grins.

“Ready?” Betty asked, putting Sherri down. “Here we go.” Pressing Paul and Hailey together Betty lowered them down until they were at the lips of her vagina. Slowly Betty pushed them in, as their feet, legs, middles, and finally chests were submerged.

It was extremely tight and there was absolutely no room to move—Paul felt that he and Hailey were going to crush ribs against each other’s sticky bodies. However, in the little room they had, he felt Hailey’s hands shift. She was reaching for his penis! She found it, and then shifted her entire body. Incredulously, Paul felt his penis sliding into Hailey’s pussy. He was inserting himself two different ways at once!

Betty started moving them up and down, slowly at first but then gathering speed. Paul felt the motion of his own penis going up and down in Hailey and he moved closer to orgasm. Up above, Betty’s heaving was causing a tumultuous situation  on her chest, giving Carla a chance to ambush Tom and knocking him into the space between Betty’s breasts, lowering herself on top of him as she let the motion of Betty’s body carry their sex effortlessly. Sherri, who had been put down on Betty’s pelvis, reached down and started working Betty’g gigantic clitorus, only inches from where a couple of contestants were going in and out of Betty’s body.

A few moments later, the climax was reached. As Betty came tembling waves shot through her body. Paul and Hailey came a moment later, in the midst of a gush of vaginal fluids from Betty. Tom reached a somewhat painful climax as Carla relentlessly rode him, and refused to get off once he had finished. Sherri moved out of the way as Paul and Hailey came out and laid on Betty’s body, panting.

Betty relaxed, her body becoming still. She felt some activity in her chest area, and reached down and plucked Carla off Tom, much to Tom’s appreciation. Carla flailed as Betty held the tiny girl over her face, and Betty noticed Carla’s private area dripping with fluid. Betty lowered Carla to her mouth, putting her tounge between her captive’s legs and licking her vulva. Carla reacted instinctively, her tiny legs flailing, but it did not have any effect on Betty who licked up a combination of Carla’s own fluids and Tom’s semen.

Finished with her licking, Betty placed Carla on her beast. She then lifted the other four tiny people to the same breast and layed them in a steamy pile.

“You guys are getting better all the time.” Betty said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we catch up with the five remaining contestants!