- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter because...why not!

Out of all seriousness though, I will only be able to post 1 chapter per week for now on. Today was just because I was bored :P

Anyway, enjoy and please review!!!

The light stopped and I slowly turned toward it.

My gaze was met with 2 giant blue eyes looking right at me.

I could not tell what emotions it was showing, but I felt so scared.

About 20 seconds passed, and neither of us moved.

Then, she finally spoke, in a very chilling tone.

“David, this can be as easy or as painful as you like.”

This terrified me.

‘What was she going to do to me if I came out? What kinds of terrible things has she planned out for me? What will happen if I stay here? Will I get punished severely? Oh god, what should I do?’

Suddenly, she spoke again.

“Ok, I’m going to count to 3, and if you do not come out, you will regret your decision.”

I was too terrified to respond, or even move.

“3….”

‘Oh GOD, what should I do?’

“2….”

‘Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me…’

“1….”

‘ANYONE, HELP ME!’

“0. Ok, you brought this on yourself.”

Suddenly, with a rumble, the shelf on top of me fell to its side, revealing me face to face with the girl.

How she did that I do not know, since the bookshelf was filled with books and looked very heavy.

She still had that no-emotion face, which was definitely not a good sign.

“I gave you a chance to save yourself a lot of trouble, but you just had to disobey me didn’t you?”

I gulped, horrified what she will do next.

“Well, are you just going to stand there or what?”

I walked forward, not loosing eye-contact with her during the whole time, until I was standing right in front of her. I could not see her face clearly though because her breasts were covering it. From where I was standing, I assumed that I was between 3-4 inches tall, or 7-10 centimeters. That was when I made the horrifying realization that she could do anything to me, perhaps even kill me, and no-one will know about it. The thought was driving me crazy, and soon I was shivering like a mad man.

“David, are you ready for your punishment?”

‘Please let me go, don’t hurt me please.’

“Suddenly, she knelt down until her face was right in front of me.

“If you are giving me the silent treatment, I will make you talk, and the methods I will use, you will not enjoy, I guarantee that.”

“Why…why are you doing this to me?”

Suddenly, she blew a gush of wind with her mouth, and I flew back at least a couple of meters in my perspective and fell on my back. It hurt like crazy, along with the already bleeding arm…wait, how was my arm looking fine?

These thoughts were cut off when she talked again.

“That was just a demonstration of what will happen if you do not answer to my question. Now, I am going to ask you again. Are you ready for your punishment?”

“Y…yes.”

“Good.”

Suddenly she stood up and with the speed of light, smashed her foot down on my body. The pain was unbearable and I could feel my entire body shooting up in pain. I tried to scream but her sole was crushing my head so that I could not even move a finger. She seemed to apply more force every second, and soon, unable to take this anymore, I passed out.

>>>3 hours later<<<

I woke up, expecting my body to be in ruins.

Surprisingly, my body seemed fine. I could not see a single scratch on my body. As I was examining myself, I heard her voice again.

“Your punishment is not over David, do not feel relieved. Now, come close to me.”

She was standing in her previous location, and her clothes had not changed.

I came closer, terrified of what she might do now.

“David, look at me when I am talking to you.”

I looked up at her gigantic face, which was much larger than my entire body.

“Do you think you will survive if……I eat you?”

I was speechless, but somehow not surprised. She had already crushed me into near paste before, why not this?

“M..m….maybe?”

Her hand suddenly shot out and grabbed as she stood to her full height.

The pressure caused by her hand increased, and as soon as I opened my mouth to let out a scream, she blocked my entire face with her thumb. Through the increasing pressure I could hear her muffled voice.

“You know that is not the answer I want to hear.”

“Y…yes.” I barely replied. Part of her thumb was in my mouth and it was really hard to move my entire body in my current predicament.

“Good.”

Suddenly, I felt myself being let go by her hand, and I fell into her mouth.

To be continued……

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen in the next episode? >:D