- Text Size +

“Nance?  Was that your voice I heard?” Judy called from upstairs down to the kitchen where a foot-tall Scott was currently having his tiny shirt tantalizingly unbuttoned by the polished fingers of his mother’s best friend.

            Closing her eyes and furrowing her brow with frustration at this interruption, Nancy shrugged and gave Scott another wink as she finished undoing his shirt, revealing his chest and stomach, which she began to stroke tenderly with her fingertips.

            Scott tried not to sigh with pleasure at this act, doing his best to ignore the full tent he was sporting between his legs.  Still, it was hard not to at least savor the sensation of the woman’s practiced digits drawing circles on his chest with just enough pressure to let him know she was in full control without causing the slightest physical discomfort.

            God, she was good.

            Why was she so good?

            “You bet, sister,” Nancy called out at length as her eyes darted to the hallway, obviously at least weighing the possibility of dashing into the bathroom to finish what she’d started and feigning like she hadn’t heard the call.  Still, her fingers continued their game.  Scott flopped over in her grip as her palm supported the small of his back while her other hand carried on with the tinkering.

            “Oh, great!  Can’t wait to hear what you think of the look,” Judy shouted out.

            “I’m sure it’s gonna be great.  Remember I helped pick it out?”

            “I know, but you can’t be sure until you actually see it on me,” Judy called loudly again as her footsteps sounded on the upper floor.  “By the way, have you seen Scott around?”

            “Scott?  Yes, I suppose I have,” Nancy chuckled with a tilt of her head.

            Scott flinched as the woman brought him in closer to her face, wondering after the very-real possibility that she’d insert his head between her lips like a lollipop, but instead found her lips perching coquettishly against his right ear in order to speak.

            “Guess you’re off the hook for right now.  Don’t plan on going too far once we get back.  We’ll find a quiet little place and I’ll show you why I’d make such a good friend for you,” Nancy breathed delicately, her moist, moving lips tickling Scott’s ear with every syllable.  The tip of her tongue slithered out of her mouth again and licked at the rim of the young man’s ear, sending another sensuous tremor through his exceptionally deprived body.  “Don’t forget.”

            Scott nodded grimly as the woman’s lips finally left the side of his head so she could examine him in full again, and he noticed her eyes drawing lustfully to his abs again.

            “Like you ever could…” she added.

            “Hey, Nance!” Judy welcomed brightly as she headed into the kitchen, already proudly modeling her crisp new suit that hugged her curves modestly while also paying her a compliment with every step.  The fabric held just enough faint violet to hint at something coy in her intent, but with how she held herself and marched in her heels without the slightest misstep, it was clear she was leaving herself wide open, as if daring someone to challenge her and her authority.

            Gulping, Scott knew it would never, ever be him.

            Judy’s eyes fell to her son, and Scott could tell she recognized the situation immediately, but in her usual manner, swept it under the rug with a humorous grin at her friend and a simple shake of the head.

            “Scott was having a problem with his shirt.  One of the buttons was off.   I just wanted to make sure he looks his best,” Nancy explained rather convincingly.  “Every detail counts, after all.”

            “Thanks so much.  I’m sure Scott could use the refresher.  He hasn’t exactly had to look his best in a while,” Judy admitted.  “I can take it from here, though, if you want to head over to the museum and make sure things are still looking as good as they were this morning.”

            “Will do, boss,” Nancy answered jokingly, handing the partially disrobed young man over to his mother with his shirt now hanging around his arms.  Judy accepted her doll-sized son with a smile and instantly transferred him into a cradled position against her chest more suited to an infant.

            Nancy shot Scott another glance, wherein her eyes seemed to glow for just a moment as her pupils dilated in a flash, and then she was turned around again and power-walking toward the door.

            “You do look very handsome, honey,” Judy commented to her son as she strode across the room toward the kitchen table once Nancy was out the door.  “Maybe we’ll occasionally have to have you dress up for us and show off while you work.  It’d be a shame to have this outfit go to waste after today.”

            “Y-Yeah, maybe,” Scott agreed with an uneasy chuckle, actually not at all opposed to such an idea due to the infinitesimal increase in confidence he felt while in the formal wear.  He couldn’t put his finger on it, but something in his mother’s soft tone bothered him. Maybe it was because she’d been carrying on this sugar-sweet façade for five days straight and he still wasn’t used to it, but right now, in particular, was a sticking point.

            Judy took a seat in a kitchen chair and lowered Scott onto her thighs so that he could more or less stand up on the terrain of her pants with help from her gargantuan thumbs.

            “I’m actually glad we have this time together before we head out,” Judy remarked as she set about dexterously re-buttoning her son’s shirt with the tips of her fingers.  “It’ll give us a chance to make sure we’re on the same wavelength.”

            “Okay,” Scott said.

            “First,” Judy continued, clearing her throat.  “I want you to know that I recognize how things have been for you here at home for the last month.  I know it hasn’t been easy, and I know you must feel angry at some of the ways you’ve been treated, particularly when your sister and I…”

            Scott had to clamp his teeth together to keep his jaw from dropping at the mere legitimate broaching of this elephant in the room.

            “…well, you know.  When we have our fun,” Judy said casually.  “I’m not blind.  There are certain things that you do, or… that happen to you here that aren’t always… fair.  To you.  I know you act a certain way to keep the peace, and I want you to know I appreciate it.  I think it shows some real maturity, and is the main reason why I have no-doubt you’ll receive a very positive review next spring at your first board review.”

            “T-Thanks,” Scott uttered, trying not to turn the word into a question.

            “So having said that, I wanted to remind you how important today is to me,” Judy said with a sigh, seemingly shifting gears.  “And I… would hope that you would show the people there today the same decorum, especially, that I see you’ve been working so hard to cultivate…”

            “Of course, Mom.”

            “…no matter,” she continued, cutting him off and drawing a breath.  “No matter what may happen that… may upset you in any way.  Because in the end, you know that I care first and foremost about ensuring you and all others who’ve made mistakes have the chance to learn from the past and become the very best you can be.”

            Unsettled somewhat by this declaration, Scott was fairly certain he could handle just about anything after he’d been photographed forcibly cross-dressing by his sister for all her Instagram friends to see before Nancy mercifully mopped that potential mess up.  In fact, what made him the most uncomfortable wasn’t his mother’s caveat, but simply the fact that he hadn’t really heard a real downside yet.

            The other shoe was going to drop soon.  He knew it.  He just knew it.

            And it was probably going to level a city block when it did.

            “I do know that,” Scott answered dutifully.

            “Thank you for saying that, sweetie,” Judy cooed as she finished buttoning up her son’s shirt.  Her fingers went to work on the tiny fly so that his shirt could be re-tucked, but he quickly took over at the realization that his mother was undoing his pants.

            “And… just so you know… like I said, I know things haven’t been exactly very easy here, even though you’re supposed to be learning a lesson.  So I just thought I should say, if you’re really willing to go out there with your family and show me that you’re you’ll stand by me in my mission here, well…” Judy said, her voice actually increasing in confectionary delicacy.  “…let’s say that maybe, if there were ever times that you weren’t exactly following my rules to the letter, I might happen to just… look the other way.  I think that seems fair.”

            Scott froze up with his hands around his belt.

            “Understand, honey?” Judy questioned calmly, the chill of her old familiar tone returning for the briefest instant.

            “Yes.”

            “Yes, what?”

            “Yes, Mommy,” Scott hacked out without skipping a beat.

            “That’s my good boy,” Judy said warmly with a nod.  She leaned forward and planted a kiss on the top of her son’s head before wrapping her massive palms back around his sides and lifting him back into his previous position of being coddled against her chest.  “I’ve got the jacket you’re going to wear in my purse.  I didn’t want it to get wrinkled, and you’re going to look so much like a big boy in it.”

            “Thanks,” Scott answered as he snuggled absentmindedly into Judy’s shirt, more confused than ever, as his mother rose to her feet and walked toward the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Anyone miffed that Nancy didn't get to follow through on her promises can rest assured she hasn't made her last appearance yet in this story.

Please comment!