[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Our relationship with the universe, as humans, is unlike anything else in the history of mankind. The universe wants so bad to be noticed, and therefore does whatever it needs to, in order to get attention, good or bad. We as humans respond either in anger or in joy. sometimes thinking the universe is smiling down on us, sometimes thinking the universe is against us. At any rate, this is our relationship with the universe. A very strange yet incredible relationship.

 

  Unfortunately, the universe is more unfair to different people. I don't believe that the people are chosen specifically, however, they are chosen. People like Hazel and Gus are good examples of this. They're lives, opportunities, and well being was shortened or taken away from them completely. Karma is a bitch, sadly she's often times a bitch to all the wrong people. However, we as humans often times try and compensate for that the best we can. Sometimes acting harshly because we fell the other person “deserved it.”


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, Toilet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1328 Read: 10409
Published: July 15 2014 Updated: July 22 2014

1. The Beginning by emufossum13 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (800 words)

There isn't any action in this first chapter as I wanted a solid beginning to the upcoming story. However, if you like what you see so far please let me know, and remember that everything promised in the categories of the story will happen, according to the time principles of the universe, or within the next couple weeks, whichever happens first :) enjoy!

2. This is for Isaac by emufossum13 [Reviews - 0] (528 words)