- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan feels a new emotion he never felt before.

Josh was literary knocked the fuck out! A sleep so deep, like the deepest ocean, not aware of anything going on.

Josh dreamed of being a baby again, sleeping in his mothers arms. Josh dreamed of running on the moon, chasing stars, flowers that did not exisit, kicking a field goal in the superbowl.

Josh kicked, and kicked and kicked and even Ryan somehow noticed what was going on...

Josh was still breathing, and started moving his legs around, Ryan got surprised and almost dropped him.

All at once, the little man stopped moving his legs around and then snuggled up in the palm of his hand and kept on sleeping.

The little man slept like a baby and started to snored.

Ryan giggled all of a sudden under his breathe, smiled, and found it nice.

Ryan almost gave him a kiss, but as he brought the little man closer to his nose he could smell the alcohol on him.

“You stink! You must have drank enough beer fill a bathtub. About five minutes ago I'd of killed you, but now I think your somehow simply adorable! And your're starting to snore too! I don't think that you have any idea about what just happened. I suppose we'll find that out tomorrow after we both wake-up...Do feel safe here with me? Maybe everything really does happens for one reason or another! I'll have let you live a while longer. If I can break you, you little hooligan, then we'll get along just fine!” he wispered, and even started to feel bad that he gave him a black eye.


He then gave Josh a kiss, and started to cry, right before he placed him in an old birdcage with a fresh bowl of water, and an old dishtowel in which Josh immediatley snuggled up in.

Ryan had been meaning to get rid of the old cage ever since his bird died a year ago, but he just could not bring it over his heart.

The strange weight in his chest, this dull pain leading to an odd confusion with making decisions, which was disrupting messages between his heart and his brain.

Ryan never felt this kind of emotion before.

Looking down at the little man in the big bird cage, Ryan was wondering if he was becoming softer with his old age.

As shocked as he was, he still was not too sure what to do with the little captive.

This went on the whole night long until the wee morning hours.

Ryan observed his captive in the living room with his labtop as he layed in bed.

The mini-cameras were already in position.

Ryan rubbed his fingers over his now empty hand, the hand in which, his little captive had layed in remembering how it felt holding a tiny human in his palm.

The power, the privelige, the awe!!!

The new awoken desires that he almost forgot about, after years of being hungry.
Not hungry for food, but for life, for something new, hungry for sex!

He had never shrunken anyone before and had hardly any contact with victims of this device either.

He was fasinated and curious at the same time.

Ryan could not stop thinking about what a nice, sturdy body his captive had.

The muscular form, of the doll sized human, handheld snuggled up palm-sized and at his disposal! And it was all real!

Ryan wondered what his name was....Ryan thought up new names for him too.

Ryan wanted to see him naked next, have him run along his hairy chest as he lay in bed, and
make him teased his nipples.

Ryan thought about how his little captive could perfectly sit naked between his titts on his pot-belly.

This fascination did not seem to end.
Ryan jerked himself off before he fell asleep...

Chapter End Notes:

As I met you you were the one,

The one that I hate, no discussion no debate

Could not relate,

As I got to know you

I fell in love!