- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter gives more humanity and normality to the stranger. Also we meet the interesting character Monica. Also GTS content is included and more to come in the upcoming chapters. 

Chapter 2: Monica

Year: 1873

Place: Ozark Mountains

And I looked and behold. A pale horse and his name that sat on him was death and hell followed with him.

 

A small simple trading post stood nestled in the Ozark Mountains. The refuge of the valley was a hotbed for criminal activity due to its remote location and lack of law enforcement officials. This time the stranger was not on a bounty mission but was drifting in search of employment, and decided to stop at the post to gather temporary provisions.  The stranger hitched his large pale roan, and stepped inside the dark cacophonous post.

The inside of the post was rather simple, a large wooden counter sat at the far right and large slabs of dried meat hung from the air. The stranger then glanced around the area, and as an observant hunter always does, he scanned for possible threats. “What you look ‘fer,” asked the owner behind the counter? “You got any jerky,” asked the Stranger in a thick drawl. “Right over thar,” said the man. The stranger walked over to the pointed out section but was interrupted by a loud thumping noise in the door adjacent to him. “Got some ruff fellers back there?” asked the stranger. “Reckin so, a man’s gotta make a livin”, the owner smiled as he gestured towards the grunts of satisfaction coming from the room.

“Where you from,” asked the owner? “I come from south of the (Mason-Dixon) line” he flatly replied as he sifted through the various dried bits of jerky. As the loud thumping continued a high pitched scream was heard through the small post. Immediately, the door burst open with the stranger standing guns drawn. What the stranger observed deeply unsettled him and sent him over the edge…

On the bed of straw at his feet was a large ogre looking man viciously raping an innocent woman, her face was full of bruises as she was bleeding profusely. Without any warning or hesitation the stranger placed a well struck boot on the face of the rapist. The rapist tumbled back on the floor holding his jaw which had most likely broken. “What the he…,” before he had finished the word stranger had placed three shots in the man with extreme prejudice. His muscles were clenched, as his knuckles turned white from gripping the pistol so firmly. The stranger burned hot with hate as no words could describe. The stranger’s cold dark eyes were an abyss of deep dark hell. If most people saw him in this moment they would have sworn he was the devil.

The stranger felt no remorse for the rapist’s death, as he had a very intimate memory stored in his consciousness. His gaze softened when he saw the unconscious body of the woman lying before him. Her beautiful long blond hair was matted with blood, and behind the blood and bruises he could see a beautiful figure.  Gently, he lifted the woman into his arms and carried her out of the room. Before he left, the stranger spit out a wad of tobacco juice on the dead man’s face, and spat at the owner,” Dyin ain’t much of a livin”. He then slowly walked out of the trading post.

Nestled in a small depression on the edge of the soaring Ozarks, sat the stranger wearily watching over a slumped figure. The bags stood heavy under the stranger’s eyes as he slowly redressed the wounds on the woman’s body. Her body had miraculously healed very quickly, revealing her full features. The light blue eyes, blond hair, pale smooth skin, soft features, voluptuous curves, DD breasts accentuated by the tattered blue dress she was wearing combined to give her a stunning body. “Hope she will wake up soon so I can get her out of here” as he glanced at the imposing walls of the mountains around them. Then stranger lit a match and pulled out a small cigar to pass the time. The endless plains stretched for miles in each way direction, only the mountains provided a break in the scenery. A slight rustling brought the strangers attention back to the woman. “Well hell,” he thought”, she’s gettin up”. The woman slowly stirred and moaned” Where am I, Who are you?” The stranger replied” Yer just north of the Ozark Mountains near Devin Holler, and I’m…,” he slowly spit out some tobacco juice,” the stranger”.

The woman’s eyes bulged and her heart started racing, “Are you going to kill me?” she asked, as she wiped the crust from her eyes. “I don’t kill women or children,” said the Stranger as he slowly shifted the cigar in his mouth,” I ain’t that cruel”. “I heard you are the deadliest bounty hunter in the west, why help me?” she squeaked. “Looks like you was in need of helpin with that big feller back thar, “the stranger replied as he blew a thick column of smoke in the air. “I can’t let nothin like that ever happen again…,” his voice trailed off as he gazed into the sun bleached landscape.

“Let what happen again?” she asked. The stoic stranger’s face fleetingly turned into one of deep sadness but as quickly as it went, it readjusted. “I can’t tell her now,” the stranger thought.  “We will both have to earn each other’s trust”. “So what’s yer name?” asked the stranger changing the subject. “Oh sorry,” she said, “I’ve forgotten my manners, I’m Monica, and by the way thanks for saving my life” as she grinned. “I don’t need no thanks ma’am, now where you livin at, so I can return you to yer mama and paw, youngin”.

Monica crossed her arms and said, “Well my parents are over six hundred miles away, and I just turned 22,”she said defensively. From what the stranger observed about Monica’s fair complexion and lack of a weathered exterior is that she was born from apparent wealth. “So what you been doin around these parts” examined the stranger? “Well…I decided I wanted to leave home and explore the Wild West almost like an explorer, “she replied grinning sheepishly. The stranger looked at her quizzically, “It too dangerous ‘roun here for a little lady like you”. “Little you say…hmm” as Monica smiled mischievously. Then it started, slowly but surely she started to grow.

Her legs started to grow longer, her breasts fuller, and her arms thicker. By the time she finished growing she stood around ten feet tall and breasts about the size of large water melons. Her extremely long legs were defined by the newly added length, while her dress lay in rags around her feet. Her naked pussy ached for contact, while her engorged nipples hardened. “I’m not so small now hmm… little man?” Monica smirked.

The stranger slowly looked at the tall naked Amazonian woman and his cigar just about dropped out of the large gape in his mouth. The feeling of his cock pressing against his pants just about drove him insane with lust, but a familiar haunting memory suddenly flooded back. The stranger finally composed himself and stated,” Well…I was just ‘ponderin and thought maybe, I might try to help you, but since yer so capable, I best be on my way” as he climbed on his pale roan. Monica’s face slowly changed from one of teasing to instant panic. “Wait”, she screeched as she brazenly ran up to the large horse. When Monica sprinted up to the horse her naked ten foot tall stature easily surpassed the stranger sitting on the sixteen hand tall horse. “I want to go with you…please” the beautiful blue doe eyes stared directly at him. “I knew she would jump for it”, the stranger thought as he slightly grinned. “Well… I’m not su…”, before he could finish, she had grabbed his arm and said” Pleeeease” his arm slightly touching her firm large breasts.

“Well that’s somethin I can’t argue against” as he nodded towards the mounds of flesh. “You dirty man”, she recognized, blushing as she dropped his arm. “Well…” he said taking the cigar out of his mouth and looking at it. He sighed, “I reckin I could always use someone to keep me company and you got a good set of skills, pretty one”. “Oh thank you… thank you”, she squealed as she hugged him again. The stranger looked slightly bemused as he sat being hugged by a smoking hot giantess. “Well… better shrink down and hop on… I don’t think my roan can handle ye at that size” remarked the stranger. “Okay” she conceded, as she shrank down.

“You might need this”, as the stranger tossed her an extra flannel shirt and jeans. She then smiled graciously at the dark clad stranger on the pale roan. Once dressed, the stranger then offered a hand to the now normal sized Monica. She then smiled as she took his hand and hopped on the horse. “Well where we are heading Mr. Stranger” she cooed as she moved her arms around the stranger. “I guess we might as well go lookin fer some employment” he said as they rode off into the ever extending shrub land. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is Monica finally the answer to healing the strangers past ? Do you see a future between the couple?