- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I were swallowed alive by two young ladies who are in their 20s named Alyssa and Danielle. We escaped and ran, but we were chased by the two young giantesses. Luckily we got away by doing the same thing as before in the whole Godzilla incident and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Kevin and I go to the middle of the beach and run into a giant crab, but Emma has some other plans for us.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Giant Crab: Emma's Plan A
  • Danielle (23): Unaware Burnett Haired Giantess/Emma's Assistant #1
  • Alyssa (21): Emma's Assistant #2/Unaware Black Haired Giantess
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend

Chapter 3: Holy Crab!!!

 

Okay so now that you know the vore part of my story to defeat my evil sister Emma. Now let me tell you about my fight with a giant crab.

 

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

 

“Where are we Dylan?” Kevin asked. “We're in the center of the beach,” I said. Just then a giant crab came and looked angery. “Holy Crab!!!” I yelled. “Say hello to my little friend!” Emma's voice said evilly. “Wow I'd hate to see her big friend,” Kevin said. “Yeah our classified Plan B is a blue whale,” Bet said. “It's not classified when you blab it out to the Whole beach Bet,” Emma said. The crab ran over and grabbed Kevin. “Kevin! You didn't just take my BFF,” I said. I turned into a female crab and it let Kevin go then came to talk to me. “Uh… hello pretty lady,” the crab said in its own language. 5 minutes later in our conversation I turned back to normal. “What's it saying?” Kevin asked. “I have no idea, but I think I have a date with a piece of sea food in a shell,” I answered. “They're over here ladies,” Emma said. “What?” I asked. [Boom] [Boom] Alyssa and Danielle walked over and trapped us in a clear plastic cup. They took us to their apartment in Carly E right next door to the Lazy Whale on 63th street. They placed us on the dresser.

 

“You two are never getting out,” Danielle said. “Why are you doing this? Why?!” I asked. “Because We just need the extra money,” Alyssa said. “You know she's using you,” I said. “Excuse me?” Danielle asked. “My sister uses everyone she used the wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII named Andreina Caesar and now you're the lucky ones to be tricked,” I explained. “I don't know wether we should eat you again or crush you like the bug you are,” Alyssa said. “Not eat or crush just leave them into to rot,” Emma said.

 

Later at the end of the on Sunday night Kevin and I escaped and left to the beach. “Freedom!!” Kevin said. ”Okay we have until the afternoon to get to Belle,” I said. I turned into a bird and flew Kevin to Belle's room in the Lazy Whale. I flew into her window and she was up and eating a bowl of corn flakes, but I fell in it. “Well they don't call me a McFalls for nothing,” I said. “This is not a time for jokes we are about to be eaten by your giantess girlfriend!” Kevin said in frustration. Belle scooped us with her spoon and swallowed us. “No we didn't come all this way to be breakfast,” I said. We started to move around and Belle started to choke. “I think they're in here,” Alyssa said as she came into Belle's room. “No it's just a teenage girls choking,” Danielle said. Alyssa came and got us out of Belle's throat. “Dylan? Kevin? I was choking on you?” Belle asked. “Yes and you don't know what we've been through to find you,” I said. “This is what I get for having an adventure free vacation,” Belle said to herself. Belle then punched Alyssa in the face. “Yeah this is the perfect time for a girl fight,” I said. The three girls started to fight each other. “I'd gotta go,” Emma said. “Not so fast,” Alyssa said grabbing Emma. “Is it true that you're using us?” Danielle asked. “What? No,” Emma said in a high pitched voice. “I knew it,” Alyssa said. Alyssa put Emma in her ear. “I will get my revenue,” Emma said. “Sorry about all the trouble we caused you,” Alyssa said. “It's okay, but if you're ever in Hanover then make sure you come visit. “Wait you live in Hanover?” Danielle asked. “Yes,” Belle answered. “We live in Hanover,” Alyssa said. “Great well we got to go home hope to see you again sometime,” Belle said. We left and went back home in Belle's room. “Well that was a bust,” Belle said. “What do you mean that was awesome,” I asked. “That was supposed to be an adventure free vacation,” Belle said. Over 3 hours later we arrived at Belle's house and were back again.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “That's right and I'll get out of my waxy prison to destroy you all,” Emma said.

Chapter End Notes:

I have you enjoyed this one and I'll see you again in the next one.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then put 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

  • *Fun Fact: Everyone are real characters except:
    • Bet
    • Alyssa
    • Danielle
  • Everyone else is real
    • All characters that are real have the same role in reality except (Note: Only the roles that aren't real are listed):
      • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Goddess of Size & Shape
      • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
      • Kevin Rigby: Partner
      • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend