- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot
Story:

An hour later I took a rest by sleeping in a pile of leaves to get some sleep for the night. I slept pretty well as the road was empty for most of the night and it didn't rain.

The morning came with a beautiful sunny glow beaming down upon the world around me. I had spent all this time this size and being tortured I had forgotten what day it was.

Suddenly a huge bike zoomed past knocking me to the ground. This girl who went to the local secondary school just for girls. Then I remembered that both my sisters came this way to go to that school.

If I had a chance to get back to my family it would be to find either Emma or Katy and have an attempt to make them feel me. No matter what I have to do I have to be seen, I said to myself. This is a new day and I had this feeling it would be different to the ones recently.

I wandered a bit further till I reached a bush that I could hide under till they came. I waited for about ten minutes till I heard the voice of a school girl coming my way. I looked out of the bush to see Katy walking down the path.

She was alone talking to my mum on the phone about stuff. How I was desperate to see my mum again. I missed her most of all. She was about to walk past my place so I rushed out to greet her jumping and stomping about.

She continued to walk unaware about her shrunken brother down below screaming for her help. Her large trainer moved towards me quickly. I backed away fast but tripped over something and fell. I had tripped over a fresh piece of chewed up gum.

I landed with my back stuck to the top of it. Katy still just walked right over me before I could say another word and strolled down the road to school. "Dammit!" I shouted in frustration.

Now Katy was gone and I was stuck to this stupid gum, all I could hope for was that Emma would come along soon and step on the gum and carry it with her. There was no way I was getting out of the gum by myself.

Many girls past before I heard a familiar voice get louder and louder. I looked down the road and saw Emma walking alongside her friend about 20 feet away from me. She had come at the wrong moment as I was out of breath and was too tired to try and break free.

As she got closer I could make out their conversation. Her friend was asking Emma about my disappearance. "I know you said that you hate him but do you miss him now he's gone" she asked. "I never thought I'd really care but I miss his annoying self" replied Emma softly.

To hear that my sister say that she missed made a warm sensation spread from my heart around my body. My happiness was soon interrupted by a massive shadows coming over me. Emma's feet landed either side of me and stopped.

All I could see now was up Emma's skirt where a pair of black panties hugged her ass and pussy. "Look at that on the floor" cried Emma pointing down at the ground. At that moment I thought I had been spotted but I was wrong.

The girls had spotted a 2 pound coin on the floor behind me. Emma bent down to pick up the coin as she had found it first. As Emma squatted down to pick it up her black panties got closer and closer. They stopped just a few inches in front of me.

Now I was in touching distance of getting to my younger sister but I was still stuck to the gum. She stood back up and carried on her walk to school. "No wait Emma come back I'm right here" I screamed to her but she was too far away to hear.

That was it. I would have to wait till they came home from school to get back to them. If it wasn't for this gum I would probably be with Katy now as she found me and now was risking everything to get me help.

I also could recognise these voices coming towards me. I couldn't figure out who they were and it was on the tip of my tongue.

It was, it was....... Wait. No. No it couldn't be. Of all the people in the world why these people and why now. Why couldn't it be anyone else. I would prefer Adolf hitler to these people.

Rachel and Ellie also came to this school and were heading up the road. They were coming closer and I don't think they would be in the mood to be helping me at all.

Rachel's foot came into view and swarmed over me as she stepped right down on me. As she lifted her foot back up the gum got stuck to her and took me with her attached to her foot. I had to escape but without her seeing me.