- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot,
Story:

The school bell rang signalling the end of third period for the children. I had been stuck for 2 half an hours and began to get bored of lying on the chewed up gum and decided to try again. I hoped the gum would eventually lose its stick.

Rachel sat down at her table next to Ellie as they always did. The two girls were still annoyed about losing my the previous night. "What were you going to do to him" Ellie asked her friend.

"It would have been so fun to do and watch. To stop him from bugging anyone else I would have ended his life by......" The bell rang again blocking me from hearing what Rachel was describing. In a way I was glad not to hear it knowing that I would hear how I would die.

The two girls stopped chatting and continued with their work. "Pfew it's really hot in here today" complained Ellie slipping off her shoes. Rachel agreed by taking hers off too.

Not really paying attention Rachel to class Rachel started to play with her shoes. The world spun around me as the shoe got flipped and turned by Rachel's feet.

As her feet worked around her shoe they came into contact with the gum. She tucked her head under the desk to see what it was, she only got a quick glimpse before poking her head back up worried that her teacher might see her.

Although she hated the fact that she had gum on her feet so they peeled them off with her toes. I knew then just how pathetically weak I was as Rachel's could peel off the gum with one toe while I had failed for nearly 3 hours.

She looked back down at the gum to check where it went. It had turned upside down so I was out if sight for Rachel's eyes. Thank god I said to myself in slight pain when my face fell to the ground.

Rachel looked across to see Ellie still had her shoes off and came up with an idea. While Ellie wasn't looking Rachel picked up the piece of gum between her toes.

My face got lifted away from the floor and moved about to a bare shoe. Rachel pulled back her foot and flung the gum into the shoe. I bounced around inside for a while before settling about in the middle somewhere. I was the right way up this time but the light was still quite dim.

All I could see was the light shining in from the hole but it only covered little amounts of the shoe. It smelt like really strong cheese that was 10 weeks off and stuffed up your nose. Never had I smelt a worse shoe smell ever.

Ten minutes later just as I got comfortable in my new place, the bell rang again telling the kids to be dismissed for lunch. A large foot appeared in the hole stopping the light from getting in and moved towards me.

Her toes lowered just to my right keeping me under the part between Ellie's toes and sole of the foot. There wasn't a high amount of pressure lit on that part of her foot as Ellie walked but it still trapped me under her.

As Ellie reached the playground she started playing a game of football with her friends. She was quite a sporty girl and loved athletics, gymnastics and other popular sports like football. Playing as the striker for her team Ellie got a lot of the ball.

After a while Ellie started to sweat and all of it ran down to the place where I was. At first I was disgusted with the smell and taste of it all but then realised that it could take the stick away from the gum. After lunch had finished I tried wriggling out of the gums firm grip.

Fortunately it worked and I freed myself from the gum I'd been stuck on for four hours. I had also easily climbed out from under her sock and on top do it. I crawled my way to the top of her foot and out onto the shoe.

I got ready to climb her to get a better view of the classroom but saw that Ellie was just wearing socks. It would be harder to climb her bare leg and even worse, she might feel me down there. Rachel on the other hand was wearing tights and she had shorter legs so she seemed the better option.

However if I was caught by her I wouldn't last to see the next morning or probably even a few hours. I took a deep sigh through the nose and breathed heavily throughout the mouth, hopped off Ellie's foot and walked over to Rachel's.

It was a struggle getting on top of her shoe so I knew it would take a while for me to mount this beast. Anyway I was sick and tired of being tortured and in prisoned by everyone so I climbed her leg. My fingers could stick into the holes in the tights so that made it easier to climb.

A long and boring ride up her leg ended with me out of breath but not out of determination and carried on. So I wouldn't be seen Rachel climbing her shirt I went round the back of her and climbed her.

Rachel was sitting near the edge of her seat an leaning back on her chair. I had more space on the seat than she did. Wait a minute. Rachel is in different years to Katy and Emma so they wouldn't be in her class.

I stopped for a moment realising that my hard work trying to get free was that I would either be left here, taken by Rachel or someone else to their house where I would spend another night shrunken and needing help.