- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, crush,
Story:

I sat down for a moment taking in what had just passed my mind. What if I really couldn't make it to my family and be killed by people like Rachel and Ellie.

"Rachel please sit probably on your chair and focus on the lesson!" barked the teacher from his blackboard. I had completely ignored what her teacher had asked as I was too busy thinking about how I could do it.

Maybe I could escape here and just hide till I found Emma and......... My deep thinking was interrupted by my body being plunged into the seat and under Rachel's ass.

Under her right butt cheek I gathered my bearings while trying to cope with her weight pressing down on me. As Rachel didn't want to get a detention, she kept sitting up straight for the rest of the lesson.

After days of tolerating with Rachel's unaware ass smother the bell finally went. Rachel stood up, her giant ass hovered above me while she got her bag sorted and shook itself away with her and her class mates.

Now I was alone in a classroom with no plan to get help. I was stranded on the chair in the darkness of the room. The door was sealed shut locking me in the classroom with nobody to help. A tear formed on my eye lid.

A rumbling noise came from my stomach indicating me that I hadn't eaten since I shrunk. I couldn't be squashed to death but I wasn't taking a chance with me not being able to starve to death.

Over on the teachers desk was a bowl of fruit that was the only food source in the room. I wood have to stay the night in here so I should head over there to get some food.

The journey across the carpeted floor went quicker as my rumbling stomach only made me want the food more. In 5 minutes I was already at the bottom of the table. It leaned over me like a giant.

My hands were sweaty which made them stick to the leg of the table. Slowly but effectively I climbed up the table leg in search of the glorious food.

Right in the middle of the desk was 3 bowls of fruit filled to the top with apples pears and oranges. I tucked in to a juicy pear at the bottom of the pile.

I had eaten about 1/3 of a bite that I would have taken at normal height to fill me up. I got a bit tired so I rested my head at the bottom of the bowl and gently drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of typing quite near me. The teacher was in the room at her desk meters away from me. Her class would be in soon so I had to move away fast.

I climbed out of the bowl but I had nowhere to go. I was stuck on the table and a ginormous class was about to walk in. I ran back to the safety of the bowl and waited. The teacher walked over to the door and opened it allowing her pupils to enter.

Now that she was facing away from me I had a chance to at least get down. She had already reached the door handle and was pulling it open, so I sprinted towards the end of the desk. The only way I could get to the floor was jumping down onto the chair and then jump off that.

I hopped onto the chair seat, bouncing a few times before standing up on my feet. Footsteps came closer as the teacher was walking back. I had to hurry or I would get sat on again, only but a bigger and heavier person.

Not stopping as she was a mere 2 feet away I leaped over the edge of the chair and onto the ground. When my feet came into contact with the ground a large snap was heard. I tumbled a bit luckily avoiding the giant hight heel of the teacher.

The group of year 8s had entered and taken their seats making a clear pathway to me and the door. It was closed again but I thought that I should stay closer to the door so when it opens again I could quickly escape.

I sat down up against the door frame and waited for the lesson to finish. It was an English lesson as they were learning about SEA paragraphs. All most half way into the lesson the door reopened and caught me off guard.

I stood up ready to leave right after the giant figure entered the room. She stood in the doorway as the teacher asked why she was soo late. I walked to the side so I could get a glimpse of the girl. "Emma" I said to myself.

I had no need to leave the room as my target was now inside and in sight. She took her seat toward the middle of the classroom and got her books out.

Leaving the door to close I ran over to where Emma was sitting. I was so excited to finally see my littlest sister again and imagined her finding me and helping me out. I probably shouldn't get her attention in class so I should wait till she gets home.

After running and daydreaming happily for 15 minutes I had reached her foot. I climbed inside but stayed towards the top so I didn't get crushed. She had really bad smelling feet but I didn't really care at that moment. I had finally reached Emma and wriggled in comfort on her foot knowing that I could get back even after these sordid times.