- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: feet, and that's it in terms of crushes and giantess stuff.
Story:

The following morning I woke up to see Emma adding the final pieces of clothing to her bag. She placed me inside her pocket for the car journey, which only took 30 minutes so it wasn't that bad.

The tents were all set up and everything was sorted before dark so that's when we started dinner. While Georgia's parents or my uncle John and auntie Lucy heated up burgers and chips on the fire Emma and Katy sorted out their bed stuff in their tents.

A hand reached into Emma's pocket and pulled me out info the steaming tent. It felt good to be out of her pocket after hours spending time in there. I needed to go do my business while I was in there but I thought it would be a good idea not to tell her.

"You ok now little bro" Katy asked with a slight chuckle. It didn't sound good to be called that but I just nodded a yes to answer her question. "Guys who are you talking to in there?" came a voice from the other side of the tent.

It was Georgia who heard Katy speak to me and she wanted to know what she was talking about. "Nothing" squeaked Emma. Without her permission Georgia opened up the tent door and peeped her head through.

Katy quickly covered me in her hands to protect me from Georgia. She noticed Katy trying to hide me in her hands and asked what it was. "It's just a bug we found, now please leave our tent" Emma said hoping that Georgia would fall for it.

"Let me see it then" Georgia ordered walking fully in the tent and sitting down on the floor. The girls hesitated for a second before Katy sighed and said "we should just show him to her".

"Yeah can I see little Joe" Georgia said. "Wait what! How do you know about him?" "I over heard your conversation last night when I came upstairs to go to my room" she said.

The two girls stared at each other in shock that she knew. Katy opened up her hands revealing me to the person I didn't want knowing about me. "Oh wow he's so tiny" Georgia gasped smiling down at me.

I did nothing but stare at her. She gave me a friendly smile but in her eyes I could detect a sense of hatred and evil making me a little frightened.

Georgia soon left leaving the girls in their tent with me. "I told you I didn't want her to know about me" I screamed up to my sisters. "Well she over heard us yesterday, how were we suppose to know that she was the other side of the door" whined Emma and Katy nodded in agreement.

"You can't be mad at us for not knowing she heard us talking" Emma followed. "Yeah well I am mad" I mumbled to myself. "I think you need some time to think about what you did" Emma said putting me in her boot.

To make matters worse Emma slipped her foot through and left the tent for dinner. A few hours later I was still inside her boot and they were all gathered around the campfire.

"Where's Joe gone cause I bet he's hungry?" Georgia asked putting a log on the fire. Emma raised her boot into the air to show Georgia. She laughed and gave it a gentle kick.

That gentle kick sent me spinning around the toe section of the boot. I landed underneath her toes that came crashing down on me. The stink of Oder filled my lungs and choked me. How could my sisters just do this I'm their brother not some toy.

"He's mad at us because you now know about him and he didn't want you to" Emma said putting her boot back on the ground. "How about I look after him for a week so he's not frightened of me" Georgia suggested.

"No please don't!" I screamed from her boot but she was unable to hear me. "That sounds like a great idea for you to get to know each other better" the sisters said together.

They agreed for Georgia to take me with her when they got back from the camp and she would return me to her the next week. I couldn't believe my sisters would do this to me.

I was so frustrated that I preferred being stuck under her foot than near Georgia. John and lucie went to bed early and told the girls to go in an hours time.

When they left Emma took her boot off and tipped me into her hand. Georgia and Katy were sitting down either side of her looking down at me. "Joe I'm sorry I had to do that but I didn't like you getting all mad like that" she said with a sad face.

"I thought you said that you would look after me" I cried up to her and Katy. "They are but we all think that it's an opportunity for us to fix our relationship." Georgia interrupted.

On her face showed an act of kindness and the evil in her eyes had vanished. Maybe I was wrong about her, what if she really did care for me and wants to help out the best she can.

"Ok" I said, "just for a week". About half an hour later the girls decided it was time for bed so they put the fire out and headed for their tents. "To start our new time together do you think Joe could sleep in my tent tonight?" Georgia asked.

Emma who was carrying me in her hands looked down to see what I had to say. I smiled up to her and nodded. "Sure" she said handing me into Georgia's hands. Her palm was warm and very soft. I quite liked being in her hands as she entered her tent.

She laid out a sock from her bag next to her sleeping bag and said that it was my bed for the night. It was very comfortable to sleep in, much to my surprise. There was only one bad thing about that night in the tent. Georgia snored.