- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: feet, humiliation, footwear, oder, buttcrush, slave, mouth play, watersports, breasts, insertion, incest
Story:

The next day was nice and sunny. We all woke up feeling fresh and ready for the day. Breakfast was a lovely English fry-up with sausages, bacon, eggs and beans. I was starting to enjoy my new life living with Georgia.

A few hours later we had packed up all the equipment and was ready to leave. Just before we got into the car Georgia said to me "when we get home I have a little job you could do for me". She then winked at me.

What was she suggesting to me. It sounded good so I waited the 30 minute drive back home so that she could reveal her job. Katy and Emma had already been dropped off and we arrived at Georgia's house.

It was the biggest house I had ever witnessed with my own eyes. It was a large 3 floored detached house with 4 double bedrooms and one singular. It was then ended with a 50 foot garden that was filled with trampolines, footballs ect.

Georgia rushed upstairs to her room where she put me down on her bed and sat down next to me. "What was that thing you wanted me to do" I asked the smiling giant.

"Oh yes, you are clean my feet till they shine" she said. "Huh?" "Emma said that I could look after you for a week, so that means that you belong to me as my own slaveĀ” she laughed down at me.

This means that it was all a big scam to make me want to live with her, I thought to myself. I would be stuck with this hormonal crazy bitch for a week. I thought that she had changed but she didn't care about me at all, I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. Why could I have been soo stupid.

Georgia scooped me up in her hand and placed me between her toes that trapped me in them. "You may have to get a comfortable spot because you will spending a lot more time with my toes".

I was now scared for my life but I still had the guts to ask her why I would be spending more time with her feet. "The thing is that I have a giantess fetish. I've always dreamed about having a tiny person to be my slave and he would always rub my feet when I told him too."

She then lifted me from her toes and put me in one of her shoes. "This you can call home so you'll have to get used to the smell" she bellowed over me. She was in complete control over me that made her feel turned on by it all.

She left me in the shoe which stank of cheese and sweat. Emma and Katy lived all the way across the other side of town. It would take less time waiting this week over for Georgia to take me back home (if she will do it) than for me to walk there.

I was just getting used to my surroundings when the shoe tipped backwards where a came lay waiting to catch me in its gigantic palm. When I got up I stood and stared up at my giant cousin. She was only wearing a matching pair of zebra stripped bra and panties.

She looked absolutely stunning even though she hated me and was about to torture me. "Time for me to get my feet cleaned" she giggled skipping into the bathroom.

She put me on the toilet and started to strip down naked. She undid her bra showing her round C sized boobs. She jumped up and down a couple of times making them whizz about in the air. She then turned around and bent over shoving her ass in my face.

Her panties lowered down her legs and over her feet. Now her naked ass looked me straight in the face. Then it got closer and closer till it pushed me to the seat and landed on me. She was much bigger than people like Emma, Katy, Rachel so more pressure was added to my body.

She then lifted her body off me but I stayed stuck to her ass. She peeled me off, put me in the cubical and turned on the water. She stood over me towering like two mountains stacked on top of each other. One foot moved towards me and lifted up a little.

"Lick it clean" she ordered in a stern voice. I quickly shuffled over to her foot and licked the dirt and salt off her heel. "Mm that feels so good" she moaned in pleasure. After a while I got tired of licking her and sat down under her foot.

It was hard enlighten climbing her foot when your hit with a tsunami every 10 seconds. "Hey don't stop slave" she barked at me. "I'm tired of cleaning your foot, can't I just take a break for one minute" I complained up to her.

"Fine then, I guess I'll clean my toes" she said picking me up with her toes and lifting it as high up as she could. She then bent over and licked up and down her foot, along with me. Her tongue took me into her mouth with some shower water.

I got swirled around inside her mouth getting hit by her tongue and thrown into the sides of her mouth. Half the time I couldn't breathe because I was drowning in the water. Soon Georgia tilted her head forward and spat out the contents.

The water was turned off and Georgia exited the shower. In her room she put me in a bowl and dried herself. Once she was dry she asked if I was ready. "Ready for what"? "Your shower of course" she replied.

"I just need to add the water" she said putting the bowl on the ground. The edges were too high for me to reach and too steep for me to climb so I was trapped in there.

Georgia knelt down over the bowl. Her unshaven pussy now hovered over me ready for her to pee right on me. They green liquid came pouring down on me and filling up around me. By the time she had finished I was swimming in her urine.

"Let's dry you off now" she said picking me out from the green liquid. She got a little piece of toilet paper and rubbed it all over my body. Once I was dried off she put me on her bed and looked down at me.

"Georgia you asshole!" I screamed up to her. "Well tonight your gonna be my asshole bitch" she hissed back. "And don't worry you'll get a proper chance with my feet tomorrow". Saying that she reached behind her and inserted me into her asshole.

But then she brought me back out out, and then back in. She was using me as a dildo to satisfy her needs. She moaned and groaned for 8-10 minutes till she dropped me in her asshole, and went to bed. It literally smelt like shit in there.

About 3 and a half hours later, I was still awake while Georgia snored away with me in her ass. A rumbling sound echoed all over the cave like asshole before a hurricane and wind hit me with tremendous force. Georgia had let off a massive fart that sent me flying out her asshole and into her PJs.

It didn't reach my head for a while that I was. Ow free and able to escape by walking down her leg till her PJ bottoms ended. When I did I remembered that she was under the covers so it stayed pitch black. I kept walking though till I reached the end of her bed.

I kept walking till I reached the end but there was a problem. Georgia's family was super posh so they always tucked their covers in at the sides and the back. The only way to get out was to go back to the top where Georgia's body is.

There was no way that I was going back up there so I laid down on the mattress and fell asleep. I just prayed that when she wakes up the next morning, Georgia wouldn't check by the bottom of her bed or she'll find me and I'll be used as her foot slave for the rest of the week.
Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think about the characters. I want to know if you like the nice sisters and Georgia being a psychotic bitch. Do you think I should add in another character. I don't see the need but if you do then I might add he/she in.




*spoiler alert* there will be a return of Rachel and possible Amy and Ellie aswell.