- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, vore, butt, crush, entrapment, oder, foot
Story:

"Where are you little cuz?" came a voice that woke me up. Georgia was up and noticed that I'd disappeared. "When I find you you will get punished soo bad" she said across the room.

"I'm going to get breakfast now but when return I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you". I waited for her to leave her bedroom before I started heading for the top of her bed.

At last light came into my view for the first time in just under 12 hours so it blinded me for a few seconds. My path was blocked by her clothes so I was forced to climb onto her covers in order to get off her bed. If I hurried then I should get off before Georgia came back up........

The door swung open and Georgia's large foot stepped in with the rest of her body. She was carrying her bacon sandwich in her hand which explained why she came back so quickly.

She came up right next to me where I froze still and sat down. Her massive weight flew me up into the air uncontrollably. I landed on something soft but it wasn't the bed or anything I'd experienced before.

Then there was this very strong and nice smell of bacon, which then told me of where I'd landed. The strong smell of bacon was because I had landed on Georgia's sandwich, and worst of all, she had no idea and was about to eat me whole.

I searched around for anywhere to jump but I was already high up in the air and Georgia's lips came closer and closer. The lips parted showing the insides of her mouth guarded by her bus sized teeth that would chomp me up on a minute.

I had already been eaten by Emma but she swallowed me with her saliva only. So I had. I idea what impact her teeth would have on me. Would they be the things that could finally crush me or I be able to withstand them as well as other things I thought might kill me.

Her gaping. Outs was. Ow just a few inches away from me. I backed away as she took the first bite out of her sandwich. A chunk the sized of a mansion was missing when she took her mouth away to chew.

I could see inside her mouth as her teeth ripped apart the rashes of bacon with ease. As she swallowed her meal Georgia let off a burp that knocked me to the ground. I had no time to get up before her mouth consumed me into it.

A load of saliva hit my body trying to digest her food. I was lying on her tongue now, I hit it as hard as I could till Georgia stopped chewing for a few seconds.

The gap in her mouth opened and a hand came in to yank me out. I laid there in her hand covered in saliva, bits of bread crumbs and bacon. "Wow I nearly ate you Joe" she laughed. "If you try and escape me once more then you'll be sorry" she glared down at me.

She finished her sandwich before speaking again. "Do you remember what is going to happen today? Your going to me the lucky one who will be my foot slave" she grinned. "But my feet aren't sweaty enough so I'm going to the gym to get them ready for you".

Putting inside a jar so I wouldn't escape she got changed. She war a bra with a black tank top over the top of it. She put on a pair of sweatpants without any panties.

Then I was taken from the jar and taken downstairs with her to the garage where her bike was. "Did I mention that I was taking the bike" she said getting some tape from a toolbox. That tape would be used to secure me to her bike seat and make a comfortable cushion for her ass.

I could do nothing but lie and stare at the goddess wheeling her bike outside with her ready to cycle it to the gym. Once outside she took one last smile at me before stepping one foot over the side of the bike and dropping her two moons on top of me.

One cheek smothered me all over with no room to move. The air was murky and smelt disgusting so it was hard to breath under my cousin. All I new was that soon I would be rubbing her filthy dirty feet clean in order to save my life.

The way that she was treating me made me think if she would ever let me go back to Emma and Katy. She wouldn't be stupid enough to give me all this torture and then give me back where I can tell my sisters what I was put through.

Either way it was my fault that I was even in this situation by being dumb enough to believe Georgia had changed and would be a kind, gentle, loving person towards me. Maybe even Emma and Katy could have prevented it, but then again it was me who agreed to this.

Georgia set off on her bike ride to the gym that would take 20 minutes to complete. At least when I will be cleaning her feet I will be able to move about.

Georgia tried her best to go over every bump on the street as possible. Her body would get launched into the air before crashing down on me with a loud smack. Her cheeks were incredibly soft but when it came tumbling down on me with all her weight, it was very hard on me.

Finally. She'd reached the gym after an exhausting ride for the both of us. All the sweat created dripped down and came through her sweat pants and onto me.

Just before she entered the building, Georgia got off the seat and peeled me off the seat. In her hands she said "time to do my workout before we head back home to my awaiting feet.".

Saying that I was placed into her bag and zipped it up so I couldn't escape. Alone in the dark once again I tried to form my surroundings but I could on,y make assumptions. I thought that I might have been placed next to a water bottle, some tampons, and her watch.

About 35 minutes later I heard giggling from the changing room. Suddenly the bag opened up and a load of girls stood around it. They must have been about my age roughly but I didn't recognise any of them.

One girl who acted as the groups leader took the bed and emptied out the contents. I fell out of the bad screaming, bounced off something and landed on one of the girls's flip flop.

They were all searching around in her stuff to see what they could find. "Hey!" Came a voice from the door. "Out that stuff down and leave ok" said a man who just came in to clean the floors. The girls looked at each other before running away leaving Georgia's stuff on the floor.

I stayed hanging on to the flip flop as the bag disappeared from view. The group of 3 stopped on the showers and decided to take one in the bikinis.

One girl played out some music so they all started dancing to it. As all three girls were not running or wearing their shoes I got off and wandered back to the bag.

Although the girls like to dance and they would stomp about everywhere in the showers. The lead girl's foot came close to stepping on me but her toes landed either side of me.

Luckily I escaped the 3 crazy dancing girls and was now 5 meters away from the bag. If Georgia found me outside the bag again I would be dead meat and wouldn't live another day.

Speaking of Georgia she came out of the weights room and starting heading my way where the exercise room was. I stood still hoping that she wouldn't see me walking on the floor. She walked right over me but I knew that she would go there last and there wasn't many machines to exercise on.

I had to hurry quickly before she came. I started to run over to the bench, and then a sprint. I ran out of energy about a meter away from the bench and was forced to walk the rest of the way.

Despite my massive stitch I still made it to the bag before Georgia did. I climbed inside and waited for the beat to reopen and Georgia's face would be there. Her face did come 4 minutes later. When outside with her bike I expected her to have some tape with her. But she didn't.

This time Georgia opened up the back of her sweatpants and dropped me inside. She let go when I slid to the bottom squeezing me into her ass.

Then the pressure came when she sat down on her bike. The bike ride was once again long, and filled with lumps in the road. There was nothing to do in there but lick the sweat off of her naked ass cheek. She got home tired from her workout but she was excited about what would come next.

I got plucked from under her sweaty ass and onto bottom of the bed. Georgia sat at the top end of the bed and smiled at me. She rolled out her legs so they reached just I front of me. She said "it's time for my foot rub".