- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: entrapment, feet, odor, crush, violent
Story:

The next morning I woke up sliding down the jar. My destination was the soft hand of Georgia. It definitely wasn't the worst wake up call I'd ever experienced but it was quite a shock to my system.

"Wake up sleep head" she giggled smiling down at me. She was wide awake and dressed so she had been up for a while. "Are you still a bit depressed after what happened yesterday"? she asked stroking my back with her index finger.

As I was reminded about the event yesterday I cropped my head and nodded a little yes to Georgia. Also why was she stroking me? Nothing bad had happened to me for over 12 hours so why isn't she torturing me.

Not that I'm complaining about it.

"Maybe you need a little bit of fresh air to take your mind off things?" The way she said that was the kind where she had something despicable planned for me. And that smile. The evil grin mixed in with mischief symbolised that the thing to take my mind of things, wasn't pleasant.

Surrounded by both of her hands I bobbled up and down as Georgia skipped down stairs. Her hands reopened revealing my eyes to the beautiful outdoors.

The dazzling sunlight glow poking through the thick branches of the trees where birds sang amongst each other. All this natural beauty was disturbed by the large dark showdown of my cousin.

"How does the garden look from this view" Georgia held me up high. There wasn't much difference to what I usually saw her garden. It was still large and still filled with the same junk she never uses anymore.

"I never use any of this stuff anymore as I'm a little old for them. We just leave them out for our little guests." That made me the little guest. There was nothing I could do to stop or get away so I just sighed deeply and prepared for what lay ahead.

In Georgia's other hand was a roll of clear sticky tape. This wasn't going to be a fun day. "Let's start with a game of football" Georgia stated rolling out a ball from inside a thorn bush. My body was lowered towards the ball and pinned down by the tape.

Wow it was some strong tape. The tape rolled across my shoulders and ended along way past my feet. Now that my arms and feet were useless I had nowhere to go or any chance of escaping the claws of the tape.

Georgia's bear foot rose over me. The bottoms of her soles were dirty from going outside with no socks or shoes on. It came down on me blocking out the sunlight glow and freshness of the air. My nose was filled with the scent it was now used to. The stench of my cousins souls.

The ball started to roll about the ground being pushed by Georgia's foot. She made sure that every touch she took her foot would land on me. Different parts of her foot came down on me for each touch she took, wether it was the heel, soles, or toes.

For Georgia it was amusing seeing my body getting rolled about and being trampled on by her foot. In my perspective it was very dizzy. As I spun around in different directions it felt like a giant roller coaster determined to make you throw up.

I was able to hold it in until Georgia stopped the ball rolling. I was extremely dizzy that it was like I was spun round a roundabout at 60MPH for 10 minutes. My vision of 3 faded versions of Georgia soon mixed back into 1 figure.

Even under the thick tape applying me to the ball Georgia could see that my body was very floppy and lifeless. She chuckled to herself in amusement. "Now I'm going to try something that I have erm struggled with all my life. People even used to bully me because I couldn't stand on the ball for more than ten seconds."

Really? She was bullied at school because she couldn't stand on a ball for a certain amount of time. Although she could have made the whole thing up just to torture me more. The second option definitely seemed more reasonable due to how crazy Georgia has become lately.

The left foot of my giant cousin landed on top of me. As the other foot lifted off the floor I was met with a crushing pressure being put on my body.

This was the first time I'd had to feel the full weight of her. There was the time when I was first shrunk and I got stuck under her foot after she exited the shower. But then I was between her toes so I didn't feel all the pressure on me.

Now I could feel her weight pushing against me I noticed how painfully heavy she was. It felt like I was being crushed by...... the heaviest thing in the world. Georgia was also counting the time to see if she could get to 10 seconds.

1.....2.....3.....4..... Her counting never seemed to go any faster. It felt like time was slowing down so much so that for every second Georgia counted, 5 seconds had passed. .....5.....6.....7..... Now I was really starting to feel the pressure. My lungs felt like they would pop along with the rest of me.

How on earth could ten seconds last this long. Now my screams of pain were so loud and full of agony that my throat started to hurt when I screamed. It was like coughing when you have a sore throat and tonsillitis. Only the coughs were forced out of me.

.....8.... Now I was gasping for air. My lungs were now almost dead. Being an asthmatic made the pain and struggle even worse. With only two seconds to go I failed to breathe making me squirm for my life.

.....9..... Now my life could end with only 1 second left. A white light began to appear until suddenly. ..........10........... I made it hallelujah but I was still under Georgia foot. Slowly the pressure of the foot that was on top of me died down.

My breaths were deep and rapid trying to get the oxygen pumping around my body again. Just as Georgia's foot left the ball she lost her balanced and slipped backwards. Her flying foot still on the ball ripped across the tape seep rating me from ball.

I went flying about twenty feet landing on a concrete pathway. With no movement I lay on my front taking in oxygen. My body was too tired and bruised to move.

About ten minutes later I had just gotten my breath back and I was curious as to why Georgia hadn't retreated me yet. I sat up searching the garden for her. There she was. Lying on the ground. When she slipped backwards her head hit the ground heavily.

As far as I could tell from my view she was conscious but crying in pain. Not nearly as heavily I was screaming out from my lungs. Georgia started to move gradually to her feet. When she rose I hid under a leaf incase she came looking for me.

Instead Georgia hobbled back to her house holding her head and checking out her grazed elbow. Soon I heard an ambulance turn up at the house to take Georgia to the hospital. One part of me worried for her while the other half was glad to see the bitch in pain.

Also, now that she was gone it meant I could escape the house. After the grass came the house which had a path down the side of it which lead to a gate at the front of the house. I could easily get under the door which would take me into the street and away from Georgia's mighty reigns.