- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, water sports, foot, crush
Story:

The hole of Emma's ass grew larger and larger as I got closer and closer but forgot that I would fall into the toilet and get flushed down. I saw the water in the bowl and started to panic but it was too late. My body fell into the water with a plop.

A giant wave of water hit me as I entered the murky water that was completely opaque. I clung onto the giant tree sized poo that floated on the top. Emma looked down into the toilet and I tried to get her attention as best I could.

Emma could not see me as I was the size of a speck floating in the water so she pulled the leaver. More water came rushing down from the sides that plunged me deep into the water the carried me down the pipe.

I took my last glimpse of Emma as she lowered the toilet seat, I got taken under water by the force. The pipe got wider and wider as it allowed more homes waste flow into it.

The water lead of to a lake where I washed myself to shore and caught my breathe. My whole body stank and that created some attention from some unwanted things. A bird swooped down and grabbed me in its claw and flew off to its nest.

It flew great distances without taking a rest and looked really hungry. I must have been mistaken for a worm and was about to be fed to its chicks. I fought my way through biting and punching on the claw until it let go.

I had made a bad mistake as I fell 13 meters from the sky. My body faced upwards so I had no idea where I was falling to, all I knew was that it would hurt. My back hit a grass surface but my incredibly dense body kept me from breaking any bones.

I gathered myself to my feet and got a feel to my surroundings and where I was. I had landed in my local park but right in the part where all the teens hang out. I heard talking and laughing behind me which was some kids in my year at school, that included the stuff of dreams.

She was a sexy dirty blonde colour with long legs and a beautiful face that had no spots or freckles. Her lips were a ruby red that demanded to be kissed every time I saw them.

Her name was Amy and was the hottest girl in my year by far (in my opinion). She sat on the grass with her boyfriend and a few other friends talking about how lame school was. I forgot about my size and ran towards her.

She wore a skirt that was tight on her ass and a top that just made it over her perfectly shaped curves. The rest was tanned skin from heaven. She was sitting on her feet but I couldn't see up her skirt.

I climbed her foot that was smooth and sexy to get a better view up her skirt. I saw some tight black panties with a ribbon tied at the back that grabbed her ass and gave no space against her pussy. Before I could adventure more her foot slipped and I fell under her foot and into her shoe.

I suddenly clicked back to normal just as she put her foot right on top of me. She carried me to her house where she took her shoes off at her front door but I grabbed onto her toe and got carried with her to her room.

Her foot was constantly shaking and eventually I fell in the hallway. Amy disappeared into her room before closing the door shut. Moments later she came out of her room and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I followed her in there wanting her attention (and maybe her body as well) but mostly the first one.

I had no problem ducking under the door to the bathroom where I saw Amy wearing nothing but covering herself with her towel. I ran to her massive feet that were 2 feet away from me and started pounding on her toe.

She didn't feel me so I had no other choice but to bite her on the toe. She flicked her foot and screamed "wtf something just bit me". She scanned the floor for what had bit her which was me standing in front of her waving and jumping.

On her hands and knees she was able to see a tiny speck on the floor and she moved in to get a closer look. She had spotted me and I screamed a huge hallelujah but Amy's face looked disgusted rather than pleased.

"Eww a bug bit me on the foot and I HATE BUGS" she screamed dropping her towel on the floor. I now looked up to her giant naked body that stood in front of me. She picked up her towel from off the floor and tried to hit me with it. Her towel landed on me but I got caught up in the thread and lifted back into the air.

Amy didn't see me anymore so assumed that she had killed me and sighed a sigh of relief, as did I as I thought I would yet again die but for some strange reason I had turned immortal and could never die.