- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, mouth play, insertion, breasts
Story:

A tall black haired girl came ahead of the pack and she walked right over me unknowingly. As I turned around to see the giant foot rise above me I didn't see a blonde haired girl walk right on me. All I saw before I got squashed was a dark shadows and then I got struck. She trod me me with her little toe that carried me across the floor.

She was the head cheerleader at my cousins school and always thought her self as the sexiest thing ever. She sat down on a chair and started to chat with her friends. I climbed onto her big toe only to find that she'd recently painted her toenails and I got stuck on her.

My hands and legs were stuck, I was too far away for her too hear me and her nails were hard so I couldn't bite down on them. The doorbell rang again and in walked a young lady wearing a thong and bra. She was a stripper hired but Georgia to perform pole dance for the guests. The girl I was stuck on was a lesbian so stayed at the front row.

The stripper noticed the cheerleader watching her and walked over to her. She bent down and kissed her foot. Luckily for me she kissed the other foot but moved over and licked her toes on the other foot. I became unstuck from her nail and flew into the strippers mouth. She then leaned in and the two started to make out.

Everyone else cheered as they saw the girls kiss. Both tongues covered me but I stayed in the strippers mouth. Getting loads of saliva in her mouth she went back to her pole and spat it down her thong. I landed right in her pussy covered in cum and saliva. I crawled my way out to find the stripper running to a man who stood in the corner.

In a rush to escape I climbed out and jumped out just as she reached the man. I landed on a pair of trainers that seemed familiar to me. I looked up to see who it was but the girls face was blocked by her massive breasts. I climbed her leg and up her skirt to get a closer look at the mysterious person.

The T-shirt that she wore was pink and was once again familiar but I couldn't identify the person. Just climbing her breasts I looked up to see her face but I slipped and fell into her boob. I had fallen so I couldn't see her face and to make matters worse, her breast was sweaty so I slipped underneath it and it covered my body.

Later her boobs started to shake as she got bored with the party and left for her home. When she got to her home she got changed into her PJs and I could finally see who had trapped me for what had been half an hour. I was shocked that she had come to the party but then I wasn't surprised at the same time.

I found where I'd seen those shoes and the T-shirt from. She wore the T-shirt when I first laid eyes on her and I bought the shoes for her birthday a few months later. It was someone I really someone I wanted to see right then.


It was my........