- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, gentle
Story:

I watched as her giant foot came over me casting a colossal shadow over me. Two of her largest toes loomed over me and slowly dropped down.

Rachel had always had the sexiest toe jam but now she had the biggest and sweatiest toe jam. The jam opened as her toes hit me creating space for my body to fit through.

They then slammed shut in me then grinded my body down it as Rachel curled her toes to her joy of the feel of the socks. The doorbell rang notifying Rachel that one of her guests had arrived. She prang from her bed up rushed down to greet her friend.

A few moments later Rachel came back up to her room who was shortly followed by Monica. The girls sat down on the bed and started to talk. They were soon interrupted as Ellie had arrived and rushed up to Rachel's room.

With all the walking I was shaken and so dizzy I thought I would literally puke. The three friends went back to talking about school and how all geography teachers were old boring freaks and how their maths teachers perving on them.

"Speaking off trying to undress us guess who had sex for the first time" beamed Monica bursting out her smile. The girls naturally got all hyped up and joined in one great hug.

Ellie then turned to Rachel and asked "has anything interesting had happened between you and Joe?" Rachel stuttered with her words for a bit trying to put a sentence together.

She hadn't told her friends about her breaking up with me and was just asked that question so suddenly put pressure on Rachel. Unable to put a believable sentence together she just sighed and said "me and Joe are no longer seeing each other anymore"

The girls were shocked by this news they had heard and did there best to comfort their depressed friend. Both girls were eager to know why they broke up.

"It's just that he was suppose to meet me at his house a few days ago but when I got there his sisters said he left. To go to Elissa Green's house said his sister" she cried out.

I was hearing this news for the first time and was shocked that my sisters would betray me like that. I thought they weren't the evil bitches who's plan was to ruin my life.

This got me mad, fuming in fact that I leaned over and bit Rachel on her toe. "Ouch she said feeling a little prick down on her toe. She took off her sock and her eyes locked onto this thing down between her toes.

She and her friends looked down in utter shock speechless beyond compare. "W wh wha wha what the..." Spluttered Monica who's jaw dropped the lowest.

Ellie knocked off her sudden shock and leaned over to lift me between Rachel's toes and into her hand. I knew that she was scared so I just gave her a simple wave and smiled.

Rachel finally came to terms that her shrunken ex-boyfriend was shrunken and trapped in her toes. "Oh my god Joe what happened" she asked in a nervous way.

"I have no idea how it happened. I woke up just as you walked into my room that day when you dumped me. I tried shouting at you and hitting your feet but you never felt me and actually trod on me." I shouted at the top of my voice to her.

"I'm so sorry I had no idea that you'd shrunk right under my feet. Please take me back I'll make it up to you" pleaded Rachel now begging on her knees.

I smiled at her now seeing that she was sorry for stepping on me and willing to help me get back to normal. Suddenly my mood changed as I remembered something that she did to me.

"No I replied back to her.
"But why not" she asked back.

"Well you were so gullible that you believed my sister when she said I had gone to slut faced Elissa's house. But most of all, the reason I'm here is that I found you at the party celebrating my disappearance". I argued at her disappointed face.

"You know I could just kill you here right?" she told me in a much more threatening voice. Monica and Ellie didn't like this sudden action taking place so slowly edged their way to Rachel's door.

"Stop right there" she ordered the two shaking girls. Monica made a dash out of the door while Ellie stayed right where she was. Monica had already left the house so Rachel turned back to Ellie.

"You have your iPad right" she asked Ellie. Ellie nodded very gingerly. "Get it out and I think we'll have some fun with little Joe here" she said smiling and grabbing me in her hand. "Time to play sleepover dares".