- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: foot, humiliation, crush, breasts
Story:

Sleepover dares is a game that all the teenaged girls play at a sleepover. Basically when you press the big dare button it comes up with a dare that the people must do. If they don't do it then the other people must come up with their own thing they must do.

Also it's quite a dirty game and the dares get dirtier and dirtier. Ellie slowly creeped back over to the bed, unzipped her bad and took out her iPad mini. Rachel snatched it out of Ellie's hands and quickly tapped on the button.

While the screen loaded up Rachel opened up her other hand that I was in. She tipped her hand over making my land on her bed between the two giants.

She put down the iPad on the bed facing me and hit the dare button. As the loading bar span around I dreaded what may come up. A few seconds later a text icon popped up with massive text on it. It read, give your friend a foot massage.

"Come on Ellie what are you waiting for, take your sock off" Rachel encouraged her friend. Ellie slipped off her socks and slid her feet round and placed them right in front of me.

Rachel forced me to climb and lick her feet clean or they will come up with a worse punishment to do to me. I walked over to her right foot and started to climb.

I rubbed my tongue along the gritty, salty surface squirming every minute from the horrible taste it left in my mouth. The feeling made Ellie enjoy what was happening and laughed because my tiny tongue tickled her.

I had now reached the sole part of her foot. This was an extremely sweaty part of her foot so made the taste even more unbearable. Now climbing towards her toes I slipped and fell back onto the mattress back where Rachel had placed me.

The two girls laughed their brains out in amusement of seeing me just fall from her foot. For me it was almost a 5 story fall. Ellie then looked back down at me still smiling and put her foot down right on me.

Her large toes fell just behind me but then folded back to me picking me up and lifting me to her sole. She lifted her foot back up to let Rachel see me trapped between in her foot.

The toes detached from her sole making me fall again to the ground. I got up only to see Rachel picking up the iPad and clicking the dare button.

The text came up but Rachel took it away before I could see what it read. She smiled and then showed it to Ellie who burst out laughing again. Whatever it was it surely wouldn't be fun for me in any way.

Once they recovered Rachel turned the iPad around revealing me what I was about to endure from her. Squeeze your boobs together it said in the bold green writing.

"I know you've always liked how my boobs jiggle when I shake them, well now you can know how it feels in there" giggled Rachel taking off her shirt.

Rachel was wearing a zebra patterned bra that just kept in her C sized boobs. She pushed them into her body and said "mmm your gonna love having these things rubbed all over you".

She scooped me up in her palm and took me towards her chest. Before I reached them I bit Rachel on her hand making her drop me to the ground.

I landed heavily on her leg and was immediately followed by a hand slapping me down into it. I didn't want to be tortured any more so I bit her boob down hard. This was something I would deeply regret.